Aic

bytor
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I posted up a while ago about a CCA request I had sent to Sechiari Clark & mitchell regarding a so called debt with Lloyds TSB, this was back in September 2006, nothing back. A couple of months later it's now with AIC, I sent them a letter saying that this alledged account is in dispute but they still phone (I don't answer their security questions;)) and they have sent the usual thretening letter...What should I do, send the same non-compliance letter again? or another CCA to them, resetting the time scale?:sad:

Mark

27th September CCA sent to Sechiari Clarke & Mitchell - Commited Offence by not responding-Update, passed account to AIC. CCA AIC on 29/03/07

27th September CCA sent to Allied Credit International - not received, resent on 23th January 07-(still nothing on 30/03/07)

My Lloyds loan is being dealt with by AIC. I think they must have bought some old Lloyds Accounts. I sent a CCA request to AIC on 7th March and I've heard nothing since, I am just sitting tight as they obviously haven't got the Agreement. I haven't heard a peep out of them since the 1st phone call when they were really intimidating and trying to use scare tactics like to trying to bankrupt me.

Hi let me tell you a story about AIC. About 4 years ago I had an account with Captial One. AIC took it over and a guy there phoned me on my business number at home as I was working from home in those days. However, the call was recorded. The guy was really unkind and then said "if you wont deal with this will you get your daddy to come on the phone and fight your battles for you?" At this point I flipped as my Dad died 18mths before hand and that was totally out of order. AIC denied this ever happened until I sent them a copy of the call recording. Capital One apologised profusly but AIC never did. best of uck with them, they are hideous.

Hi

I posted up a while ago about a CCA request I had sent to Sechiari Clark & mitchell regarding a so called debt with Lloyds TSB, this was back in September 2006, nothing back. A couple of months later it's now with AIC, I sent them a letter saying that this alledged account is in dispute but they still phone (I don't answer their security questions;)) and they have sent the usual thretening letter...What should I do, send the same non-compliance letter again? or another CCA to them, resetting the time scale?:sad:

Mark

Send a CCA to them as well (rec. delivery). Often, when one DCA cannot comply, the account is then sold on to a different one. Non-compliance of a CCA request will normally stop any court action being taken against you (if that is their intention), so for the sake of £1 and the rec. delivery postage, send one off.

:)

how old is this debt?

the other thing to bear in mind is they are a DCA

THEY HAVE NO POWERS!!

if necessary fire off a telephone harrassment letter to them to.

if they phone again, respond by saying until you prove to me by fwding a copy of my signed agreement as requested [date xxxxx] i do not recognise i have a debt with you.

as the other gent says, they are just chancing their arm. ignore them, it will never standup in court,

dx100uk;)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

how old is this debt?

the other thing to bear in mind is they are a DCA

THEY HAVE NO POWERS!!

if necessary fire off a telephone harrassment letter to them to.

if they phone again, respond by saying until you prove to me by fwding a copy of my signed agreement as requested [date xxxxx] i do not recognise i have a debt with you.

as the other gent says, they are just chancing their arm. ignore them, it will never standup in court,

dx100uk;)

DCAs have been known to go for a CCJ on the assumption that an individual will not defend. If a CCA request is made and a DCA defaults in that request, then it won't stand up in court.... until they can produce it. Until a CCA request is made however, a DCA could go for a CCJ "through the back door", so to speak.

:)

Thanks for all your replys. looks like I'll be sending them a CCA, I've read a fair bit on here what AIC are capable of. Interestingly, I had a phone call from them a couple of weeks ago, when I answered it rang them? I hung up before they answered the call? I suppose thats one way of getting money!:p

27th September CCA sent to Sechiari Clarke & Mitchell - Commited Offence by not responding-Update, passed account to AIC. CCA AIC on 29/03/07

27th September CCA sent to Allied Credit International - not received, resent on 23th January 07-(still nothing on 30/03/07)