kerrypotterV'sHSBC

Kerrypotter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if I called Gordon Rambo I would be asking him more than what he would say to this....he is a dish!

Think it's time for another nudge then.......shall I mention the draft order again or just send a run of the mill nudge...?!?!?

Thanks guys!!!!!! Had a great weekend, and feeling surprisingly good about being 30.

Got me letter from the court, 6th Sep.......but a phone hearing and no metion of court bundles or money???? What now?

Yes kerry but with the telephone hearing you have the added pressure point of asking if they have organised it with BT yet. then when you hear nothing you can write to the court and say DG have done nothing please strike out the defence.

pete

Really Ok....So I can do this closer to the time?!?!

I am worreid a bit as I am reading up on everybodys and I have had to do no AQ, no Allocation fee, no nothing. I am guessing this is a new tactic to just push it aside as the judge knows that they will settle anyway.

The telephone hearing just throws everything at DG from your and the courts point of view, they have been told to organise it, if they dont they are ignoring the judges directions and their defence will be struck out for abuse of process.

The only way out they have is to make you an offer.

pete

Yes ask them to let you know what the arrangements are for the hearing or when they expect to have this agreed with BT.... its a bit like making the criminal build his own scaffold before you hang him

pete

Morning - Ok......so it says this

Take notice that the allocation hearing will take place on 6 September 2007 at 3.30pm.

blah blah blah

please note: this hearing has been listed as a telephone conference in accordance with Civil Procedure Rule PD23

It is the applicant Solicitors responsibility to arrange the Telephone Conference with a conference provider, and to contact the court on (tel number) to ascertain the name of the judge that will be hearing this matter, at least two days before the hearing.

and then it says about filing the documents we wish to rely apon the last working day before the hearing.......

right how does this sound?

I am very disspointed that you have failed to acknowledge my registered letter of 14th June 2007, and the numerous letters previously, asking you to consider my claim and all my attempts at resolution.

I have been notified by the court that a telephone hearing has been scheduled for 6th September 2007. I would therefore be grateful if you could let me know the arrangements for the hearing and when you would expect to have this agreed with British Telecom.

It is still my feeling that you seem to have no intention of defending this claim and are simply procrastinating.

In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £2300 as full and final settlement of this particular claim. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

Please find enclosed another copy of my schedule of charges relating to this claim.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would whole heartedly approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

I look forward to hearing from you.

right how does this sound?

I am very disspointed that you have failed to acknowledge my registered letter of 14th June 2007, and the numerous letters previously, asking you to consider my claim and all my attempts at resolution.

I have been notified by the court that a telephone hearing has been scheduled for 6th September 2007 and you are responsibility for arranging the Telephone Conference with a conference provider. I would therefore be grateful if you could let me know what arrangements for the hearing you are making and when you would expect to have this agreed with a conference provider.

It is still my feeling that you seem to have no intention of defending this claim and are simply procrastinating.

In order to more speedily resolve this matter, I am willing to accept the sum of £2300 as full and final settlement of this particular claim. I do not agree to waive my rights in respect of any other actions, nor do I agree to a clause of confidentiality.

Please find enclosed another copy of my schedule of charges relating to this claim.

I hope to hear from you very soon so that a reasonable conclusion to this claim might be achieved. I am sure that the courts would whole heartedly approve of our settling this matter in a timely manner and without their further intervention.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hiya Kerry, made a couple of alterations to throw it squarly in DG's lap and hopefully make someone there think we better do something about this (like make you an offer :)) the rest of it looks ok.

pete

Thanks again Pete - have just sent it

Hopefully they will make an offer now. I spoke to HSBC a week ago as my boyfriend got an offer and wanted to know what their game was, but apparently now they have a designated team who are dealing with this and are now turning offers around in 8 weeks. So he got in in that time. anyone who was before that and is now going through the court process has to deal with DG and that is it......

Good thing I guess is that we get the interest etc when they FINALLY pay up

thanks again, will let you know when I hear anything.