Jump to content

Kerrypotter

Registered Users

Change your profile picture
  • Posts

    131
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kerrypotter

  1. It's a joke isn't it same as happened to me and am not sure I can be bothered to try and have it removed. We are just he unlucky ones.....shame as have just got engaged so that money would have done nicely in the wedding fund..... HMPH!
  2. Hi hi guys - pelase hep me, I cannot find the details for requesting removal of stay thank you
  3. Thank you Freaky I will do that
  4. They didn;t say......they said that they will request one and let me know. Can I write to the court ask for it to be thrown out as they didn't organise it within the two days they were asked to by the judge?
  5. Hiya - had a great time It was for 6th Sep at 3.30pm........
  6. Well - I am back from my hols and right up until about midday on 6th Sep I heard nothing (bearing in mind the letter from the court said they need to set up the telephone details atleast 2 days before, so thought I was home dry). so they call me about midday to make sure I was available for the 3.30 telephone call....which of course I wasn't, so have asked for an adjournment. ARGH Any advice of what to do next appreciated?!?!? Hope everyone is OK.... K
  7. Mine is on the 6th and i received this letter yesterday. I called my court who said that I should wait to hear what the judge says - but as far as they were aware all court proceedings already with a date are going ahead...... So am waiting to hear from the judge. my case is a phone one so they have to set up the numbers 2 days before, am hoping they won't so I can win.... Give your court a call and see what they say.......
  8. I am going to leave it as late as possible to see the outcome. If DG asks for a stay and it gets granted then I have a few days to appeal, So I can do it when I am back If I hear nothing from DG re: the telephone hearing details, I can ask for it to be thrown out when am back. If I tell the court I can;t make it now - they are going to put it back by atleast another 2 months.....!!? I have someone at home checking on the post...... You see what I mean? What would you do?
  9. No - I was kind of sitting it out, as the DG are asking for a stay as they told me so......so was going to wait and see what happens....?
  10. Oh OK - well have e-mailed it and could use some help if poss! Many thanks
  11. Thanks Freaky have given them a try!
  12. Hi me again - some advise needed please. Am going to send another nudge today - but I know that HSBC are going to apply for a stay (after me conversation with ol Jase). MY problem is that my telephone hearing is for 6th Sep at 3.30 and my plane lands back from holiday at 3.35pm. Ya see my predicament? I didn;t expect it to get this far so wasn;t worried. I guess I just have to wait and see what the judge says re: the stay, and get to appealing against it when am back from me hols?!?!?! the other thing I can hope for is hearing nothing from DG, as they have to set up the telephone details 2 days before the 6th Sep....and therefore win by Judgement by default?? Oooooh - it's enough to send your brain to mush! Is this what you guys would do?
  13. I don't - I have been writing to them since March! could I please have a copy of the letter - thanks Noddy.
  14. nooooo - let me see let me see.....this is great actually as being as I am away from 30th - 6th Sep, am concerned I will be away and miss any correspondance and therefore miss deadlines. thanks Noddy
  15. Well - Jason was a very nice man - who has said that they will be applying for a stay and being as it is in September they are no where near that date yet. I said well - I will just wait and see what the judge says about them applying for that and I will go from there. Of which if granted, I shall be applying for a removal of....... Bloody cheek of them!!!!
  16. hi there - thankyou. It is a telephone hearing and only an allocation hearing. Therefore I don't have to do all required of a court bundle. DG do however have to set up the teklephone hearing 2 days before, which is a result. As if they don't I shall be applying for a judgement I have now rectified the total on 8% and have done for the last few nudges, and I think you're right ......will stick to the total now and pleading ignorance is def the way forward and you're right - we are not solicitors and i guess this will be taken into account. you just don;t want to help them tighten the rope to hang you with eh? thanks alot guys. good luck - and I cannot wait for me hols - woo hooooo
  17. Guys could you help me on my thread? Thank you x
  18. Ok - well have sent off the docs I may rely upon today. Have not metnioned about the error in the 8% total, when mentioned I will say that it is an error and am happy to except the amount originally claimed for on MCOL Hoping this is all OK and shall go off on me hols and wait and see what has happened when I return. An offer rather than a stay would be nice - but could well be wishful thinking now eh?
  19. Also - for some reason my excel spreadsheet has buggered up on the interest total on some of my beginning letters and is more also than my MCOL total. Shall i wrtie a letter saying this in with my stuff? Saying that I understand that my totals are wrong and will be OK accepting what I have filed the MCOL for (tis about 100.00 less) Or just leave it??
  20. good morning good morning OK - help required please for documetntion required for the telephone hearing on 6th Sep I have the following Bank statements with charges on them letters sent to HSBC (first letter and LBA) Correspondance to DG - nudge letters (with no reponse) Copy of draft order for directions Copy of a draft order (example) Witness statement Statement of evidence(only thing here is I have not put an example of my own in as I only have copies of the pages with charges on them and I cannot find a good example) some examples of settled claims (the list we have her on this site....have only printed off around 16 pages as there is so many) anyway - is that what i need? Does it sounds OK? Thanks guys
  21. ring your court to see what they say. But if i were you I would stick to your schedule......but def leave the court bundle til the last minute, you don't want to have done all that photocopying for nothing (if you get an offer or otherwise)
  22. Ilford County Court Date 6th Sep, all going ahead as far as they're aware. have heard nothing to say otherwise......will let you know
×
×
  • Create New...