kia *ANOTHER ABUSE STRIKE OUT!*WON*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew he couldn't resist it, who started the smut then, he did by referring to us as his harem.

Just you wait Mr Harem Master, your Queen will deal with you appropriately when we're sharing a glass of malt. Just don't take your eye off the ball ;)

Hiya Queenie,

I never do smut.............innuendo, and suggestion, are more my line.

Besides with your level of expertise in smut I daren't try and compete;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

here's another one, evening kia:) ....................GaryH is going to read all this next week, and that'll be the end of your help from him;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

good afternoon my farley very polite arent i hope your looking froward to your see through pants that im sure are already stitched for you thanks to our queen tricia xxkia

the pants are ready charley and i for one will make you where them me and queen tricia if shes not feeling a little delicate catch you lot later xxkia

Hi Kia, hope u feel better today (tho its bl****Y miserable out there)!!!!

read yr reply and i dont know y u all think im drunk all the time??? :D

im just naturally gregarious (gotta look this up in dictionary 2 c what it means) or CF will soon put me right!!!

Gotta go and get a life now, catch u later i hope (with a glass of red stuff in my left hand)! ;)

luv bonnie

yes he like to be the headmaster sometimes as long as he doesnt get out the cane eh and cassie your quite welcome had to say something was quite touched youll probably end up with lines bonnie must try harder lol feeling much better now and raring to go oh no news on money front yet theyve got till monday first post xxkia

well no news no post no cheque thought thered be something today do you think theyve delayed because they asked the judge about the costs going on do i still wait till the same date 4 june or wot xxkia

got an interesting question abbeys time runs out on monday morning what do i do then or should i do something now?xxkia

Kia I would not worry about sending in the bailiff I went through the process and Abbey paid up before they had chance to go in, also it costs £55 I think which then means you have to claim that back.

I would suggest that you give them a week from the date the judgement was sent to them and if you have not heard then contact them

well mine was

//////////////*************RE HEARING DATE*********//////////////

and she opened it straight away! Having said that I've sent her another 1 today as still no cheque & my hearing is next Tuesday but she hasn't answered it yet!!

Pehaps ********RE BAILIFF ACTION******** ??

vf