tmobile/one2one

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Heres my final letter before MCOL, does it look okay?? Any amendments welcome i am not posting it till tomorrow

xx

I am very disappointed in your response dated 31.07.07

The “administrative burden” T-Mobile incurs is not my concern, unless you can disclose to me the cost incurred to T-Mobile each time I withdraw money and I go to my post office and I pay my bill.

With regards to direct debits being easier, I choose not to pay by direct debit and as a consumer I have that choice, T-Mobile should not issue penalties because of this. I pay my bill on time and have had this account for many years, should I be penalized for this?

Courts of Law in Ireland have made this penalty charge illegal, I am sure the rest of the UK will follow soon.

I require repayment in full of this money and If you do not comply fully within 14 days then I shall begin a claim against you for the full amount, plus interest, plus my costs and without further notice, where I will ask the courts for full disclosure of your costs.

I calculate that over the 9 years I have had an account with T-Mobile, I have paid £324 in unlawful charges.

Regards

Have paid my £10 fee and in todays post come a list of all calls made by one phone for last two years and not the length of time I have had phone, but no bills. I had previous phone in addition to the one I am cutrrently using but there was no call sheet for this.

When I phoned them I was told it will cost £2 for each bil to be sent out. He at first said I had access to it on web site, but when he lloked at my account on their web site he discovered that this facility was not available to me.

Any advice?

Hi, A data protection request means they must give you everything they have on file for you, and they cannot charge anymore than £10...give them a ring

HTH

Jenny x

You have requested a SAR not a list of itemised calls. Tell them they only have 40 days to provide this data from the date of request. If this is not forthcoming, they will be in default with the Information Commissioners Office. Tell them time is of the essence, and you require all your information held by them by return.