Ms Banana Vs Lloyds

MSBANANA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi again all,

MANY thanks for your on-going help & support, where would I be with out you all!?

I have now found another link to the N1 form - it takes you to the form OK, everything on Page 1 of the form works, but the big section on page 2 (particulars of claim) won't let you enter any information in the box... you can click on it, but no flashing cursor comes up enabling you to type...:-x

does anybody have any help / advice for me, or a blank form saved anywhere that *does* work??

It's so frustrating, cos only get a couple of hours a night to work on stuff - and spent most of last night trying to work the darn thing out!!

Much obliged, MsBanana

Hiya,

yeah I know I COULD use MCOL but would rather use the N1 as I have already spent one night working it all out and I have written everyting out... just need the N1 form if anyone has it...? (see above for what's going wrong...!) cheers, Msbanana:confused:

Neil

I WON £530 - See how Here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/65986-neil-lloyds-tsb.html

If i have been helpful, please click my scales (bottom left!)

Neil

I WON £530 - See how Here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/65986-neil-lloyds-tsb.html

Hi again, yes I AM doing it at the court, but am trying to use the N1 form that you fill in online... the form has a problem with it.... (the link you forwarded me is the form I am using, but as I explained earlier- there is a problem with page 2 of the N1 form) this is getting really frustrating!! can anybody help me?? I do not want to use the MCOL forms - I want to use the n1 and cant get into town to pick one up from court...

Hi MsBanana

I just went in to this link below and seemed to work ok with me:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n1_0102.pdf

Neil

I am going to court tomorrow, and as we have realised now, we live in the same area....and fairly close!!! I will pop it over to you friday pm, does that help you????

Let me know!! - PM me if you want.

Darling1

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

Hello everybody - just a quick update... filing my claim with the court today.... if anybody has any info for me on roughly how long the banks take to pay out - be most grateful!! many thanks MsBanana:)

As long as they can get away with not paying is about the time you will have to wait!! LoL! :-x

Mine took 3 months from filing to paying up, they paid :D up on the eve of us going to court for a prelim hearing (this was after the AQ stage).

Good luck - hope yours is one of the quicker ones!;)

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

hello, I took my claim into court on tuesday 17th, and have just received the notice of issue in the post... what do I have to do now?? do i need to fill this in and send it back? msbanana :confused:

hello, I took my claim into court on tuesday 17th, and have just received the notice of issue in the post... what do I have to do now?? do i need to fill this in and send it back? msbanana :confused:

No, don't do a thing. Lloyds will have 14 days from deemed service date to acknowledge and then a further 14 days to enter a defence. The form only has to be filled in if they do not enter their defence.

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooooooooo everyone.

Have just received a 'Notice that Acknowledgement of Service Has Been Filed' through the post with regards my claim.... do I need to do anything, or just keep waiting...? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

hello all you helpful folk out there... I have recieved my allocation questionnaire... any help filling it i would be very grateful... also - vary surprised to learn I have to pay another £100.. had I known that I would've thought twice about doing it now... loads to pay for next month & very skint if truth be told. :mad:

You can PM me if you want (or call me) I will help you go through it. It isn't really that difficult to do, But good luck:-) . As Barty said above you get the money back as part of your costs ...

good luck

Darling1:wink:

• 2 weeks later...

hello all,

I have now done my AQ and is all ready to post... what do I need to do now? post the thing and wait? or is there something I have to forward the defendant? did I read that somewhere or did I imagine it? confused...:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

hi All,

I did my AQ thing a while ago, but did not post a copy to Lloyds - can somebidy let me know if this needs to be done? and if so - is there an official letter to send?>?? and to whom does it need to be sent? lloyds, or their solicitor? help! :confused: