kings hill/hodsons[cabot] claimform - mogan Stanley card **DISCONTINUED**

mrrj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to add my well done message. From looking pretty worrying you have turned this around brilliantly and all by using the CCA against these shysters. Keep up the pressure. You may have felt even like giving up but this shows why you shouldn't. Bring Cabot and their dodgy dealings to book.

CFC RULES!!!

According to the OFT, when they replied to me, the response to a CCA request doesn't necessarily have to be a true copy but when it comes to enforcing it in court Cabot would indeed need to produce a genuine copy complete with prescribed terms and signatures.

I'd suggest that if they started court action without such a document then it could be considered vexatious litigation. In my opinion.

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

Then it's a question that should be asked...

M'lud (how do you address a judge? I think it's just Sir, isn't it?), I would like to ask the claimant to show the court the true, signed agreement, as required by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. WHat, you didn't know about that bit? Here, let me just show you. If you turn your copy of the Act to section.... etc, etc. :lol:

According to the OFT, when they replied to me, the response to a CCA request doesn't necessarily have to be a true copy but when it comes to enforcing it in court Cabot would indeed need to produce a genuine copy complete with prescribed terms and signatures.

I'd suggest that if they started court action without such a document then it could be considered vexatious litigation. In my opinion.

Cabot WILL start litigation without having any papers in place - they use this Hodsons firm in Rugby to do it. More recently they started filing claims MCOL to avoid a solicitor having to sign the claim form (stops us identify who is filing claim and complaining to Law Society about the individual)

Once you challenge them about papers they'll back off and allow case to be struck out of court to avoid following any Judges orders to provide the CCA and papers etc...

Cabots aren't fussy who they pick on at all - small issues like no papers won't bother them = for every one of us CAGGER'S who challenge them for the correct papers - there are dozens of persons out there who have no idea to challenge these bloodsucking T*ssers.

You see it's a bit of a game to them at Cabots - they basically wing it to see who'll just pay up. As we see from their profits plenty do because they don't know of CAG and their rights.

The only way to stop these people is to go back after them in court - challenge them.

FOS and OFT will soon be getting some letters from me . In my case cabot were suppose to produce the notice of assignment by 10/08 but the DJ accepted the poor DOA as notice of assignment , i pointed out that in the DOA cabot supplied it says they must supply me a notice within 30 days but the DJ wasnt bothered.

Hows this for an order

"The best copy of the loan agreement together with a typed copy thereof together with a sworn affidavit of accuracy shall be filed and served" In default thereof the claim may be struck out.

I think the Judge wants them back in front of him so he can "play" with them. He want to see the best they can offer and have them swear to its authenticitiy and then he will rip it and hopefully them to bits.

great work.

• Haha 1

If I have helped click my scales....

Find my threads by clicking here

Hows this for an order

"The best copy of the loan agreement together with a typed copy thereof together with a sworn affidavit of accuracy shall be filed and served" In default thereof the claim may be struck out.

When did you get this??

I think the Judge wants them back in front of him so he can "play" with them. He want to see the best they can offer and have them swear to its authenticitiy and then he will rip it and hopefully them to bits.

great work.

Me thinks a few Judges have this kind of "play" in mind :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well 14 days is up and no letters from cabot but i just noticed on the order that the judge has given them till 4 pm on the 3rd of october(15 days). I got all hyped up for nothing today.

Well 14 days is up and no letters from cabot but i just noticed on the order that the judge has given them till 4 pm on the 3rd of october(15 days). I got all hyped up for nothing today.

TICK TOCK - LOL

I wonder if they huddled around the couldron?