HSBC gonna try to get charges back

charliedog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

charliedog - try to keep to one thread - that way - we can find you and help you - it's so much easier with keeping to one thread -

i saw on someone else's that you are nearly ready to do your mcol - just thought i'd put this here for you: Getting MCOL Right it will really help you out. plus, i'll send you my particulars of claim as another example - just follow it and yours will be fine. good luck - when 14 days has passed from sending you lba - do the mcol.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right u guys - sitting down to prepare my MCOL - just one niggle - on "getting MCOL right" he suggests the best way is to file at local court yourself using N1 rather than MCOL?? Which way do you think is best? and if N1 how do I find my local court? I await your suggestions!!:smile:

there's a list of local courts somewhere... don't know where i saw it.

but go ahead and use the mcol if you like - it's just that with the n1 you aren't limited in space on the particulars. just use the ones i sent and make it suit your claim. and follow that getting mcol right thread - you'll do fine.

just HSBC Canada Square is fine

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

Hi all....thought as I've just filed my MCOL i'd start this thread on the day to day [or month to month] progress..

I PM'd a MOD earlier as stated - and two copies of Shcedule of charges plus the covering letter have gone to Courts today...tomorrow I am going to post the same [1 copy] to DG or I might e mail it or fax it just to let them know court action has been undertaken...I only ever received one letter from Colin Langdale - the usual thanks and looking into it blah blah blah...nothing else - even after LBA - total zilch !!!!

So far - so good - and thanks to all - Lattie - Crusher - Nettyg - Nima21 - Freaky - all who are looking after us and this wonderful site ...someone always gets back to you with an answer ....and the knowledge grows ....

:razz: Linda

i see your point - but just stick to the one thread and let the other two die - if you have questions - it's nice to be able to look back - but when you start a new thread - it makes it very hard to keep up. so, if you want this new thread to be the place to catch up with you - just stick to this one.

so, if you want this new thread to be the place to catch up with you - just stick to this one.

saved you some bother CD... I have merged your threads for you.

kind helpful chap I am.

gave up exterminating users months ago.

Crusher - details of charges - not a problem ..its 4213.13 charges - interest 86.86 totalling = 4299.99 and 8% = 1538.15 + 250.00 court fee = 6088.14 and then charges incurring daily rate..

Just looked at MCOL - states issued 8/5/07 and under judgement states "start" - do I press this now?? :smile:can I - can I - can I !!!!!

Oh and Crusher thanks for the "merge" - you're just a sweetie really xx

no, you can't press it for 14 days - and by then they will have acknowledged and that gives them another 14. we had one person press over and over and it took it for some reason and that started a real catalogue of errors - so don't.

Ok Lattie - u knows best ...today received Notice of Issue stating sent ot defendant on 8th May 2007 and deemed to be served on 13th May...giving HSBC until 27th May to reply. So I sit still now - twiddle whatever - and wait until Notice of acknowledgement then send to DG SOC...keep eye on MCOL see if it changes - is that right? ...is a bit scary tho ...like daniel in the lions den!! :p

Thanks Pink D ......Right just checked MCOL and status is now "acknowledged 10/5/07" so its now 28 days is it...and now I should get acknowledgement through post in few days - am I correct? Then I send SOC to DG - although have e mailed them a prelim SOC ...just to prepare them......:rolleyes: CD

They have 14 days from date of issue to acknowledge (date of issue is 5 days after the date you file)

Once they have acknowledged they have 28 days from the date of issue to defend. have a good read of lats thread, New after 28 days.........

I will post it here in a mo.

subscribed.gifNew---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!(

Hope this helps:)

and now I should get acknowledgement through post in few days - am I correct? Then I send SOC to DG - although have e mailed them a prelim SOC ...just to prepare them......:rolleyes: CD

charlie - you'll get Notice of Issue paperwork first from court - this tells you the date deemed served & you count your 28 days from this.

a few days later you get Notice of Acknowledgement - then you send the letter & SOC (including your claim number) to the address/contact on p.2

okay dokey - Notice of Acknowledgement received - posting Letter and SOC off to Kate Eaves as per name on Page 2.... then I sit and wait until 10th June - correct? To see if they have put in defence?? and then !!!

Still not had any form of letter from them at all - and certainly not an offer :???: Is this usual??

Just got to wait and read as much as you can in the meantime. I am sure you have already had a good read of lats New after 28 days thread.. but if not do so.

It is quite usual not to hear anything from dg until the offer. I have sent them 3 letters now and not had any acknowledged.

You have to feel sorry for them though as they must be rushed off their feet with all these claims!

Forgive me! I didn't mean a word of that last sentence! You don't have to feel sorry for them and I don't either!:)