When you have filed your AQ................

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6130 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a read of http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/70029-mariejader-abbey-defence-struck.html

Use the details and write to Judge.

Also have a read of

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/87766-abbey-abuse-orders-keeping.html

Both basically Abbey threads, but the law basis is exactly the same.

Use their defence and highlight points that they defend all as identical.

The first link above is someone who used it and it worked for them

The second link is the details of what to write.

You could use the basis of it as purely a letter to Judge to have them struck out, or as a basis for your Draft directions. As the Judge has invited you to submit draft directions then that is the least aggressive route.

Up to you, but keep us all informed Manic

Querky

Initial Letter 23/12/06

LBA 14/01/07

MCOL 1/3/07

Acknowledged 3/3/07

Defended 27/03/07

Transferred 3/4/07

Stay Ordered 27th April

Stay Set Aside 14th May

COURT DATE 5th JUNE 2007

Waiting on offer just under £5K

after two letters and a claim in the court that lasts 4 weeks - then the next court will decided if you need to do an allocation questionaire. really not for you to bother with for a long while - if ever - just follow the steps - you'll do fine.

rhsymonds vbmenu_register("postmenu_788869", true); I have looked for the thread "loan compnays cannot pass on original agreement when the have sold a dept but i have stuck it in the search and nothing comes up could you post me a link to the site in question please.

|pen

:x if i have been off any help to you please click my scales

cases won

28th July Single Claim for bank charges against LTSB, £6,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement

18th July Joint Claime against LTSB £7,800 WON with CI to date of Judgement.

after two letters and a claim in the court that lasts 4 weeks - then the next court will decided if you need to do an allocation questionaire. really not for you to bother with for a long while - if ever - just follow the steps - you'll do fine.

Cheers mate, your a star!!

Sianyboo

Think the best bet is as Querky says, try for an abuse of procedure letter, unfortunately you haven’t had a stay applied to your claim, your judge has just set a court date so you can’t ask for the stay to be set aside to reduce your waiting time.

I think your Judge has just allocated you the next available court slot which with the volume of claims at the moment is mid August so I would write your letter asking rather than demanding because it is really up to him if he feels like helping you out.

pete

May I ask a (probably) dumb question.

I am preparing my court bundle (nothing printed yet but lots of scanning) :-(

On the index page of the bundle, item #3 is "Statements"

Is that "bank statements" or witness statements"?

You see I said it was dumb.

Thanks

Nevilley

Hiya nev, will be witness statements, all of the figures are detailed in your schedule of charges, the Judge wont need to know you paid penthouse publishing £34.37 on the 28th February 2002

Sorry I couldnt resist

pete

Hiya nev, will be witness statements, all of the figures are detailed in your schedule of charges,

OK, so the bank statements come under evidence then. ? Why else do I have to be ready to photocopy them? Just for when (if) the judge accepts the

Draft Order for Directions as laid out in post #2 of the thread

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

Is there a thread somewhere suggesting what sort of stuff I need to put in the witness statements? It's possibly going to get messy as I am only the litigation friend for the actual claimant.

Nev

go back to post 1 of this thread and look at the four items for the draft order - it's the same - so on the third follow the link, i think you might find more.

also, it is the witness statement based onservice charge. This one is fine for HSBC - http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....tml#post732096

Thanks Lateralus, that's what I was looking for. Obviously, I'm hoping not to need it but I want to be ready just in case. As more people are being pushed to this stage it may be an idea, from now on, to make a distinction between witness and bank statements as, for numptys like me, it is not always clear.

Nevilley

Hi

I know this thread is all about after you have filled in you AQ but on the court details I have received it states that an AQ is not required so what do I do now

I am totally at a loss since having 2 successful claims against the Nationwide I thought this one would be the same but it just seems to be dragging on and getting no where

please help and advise me what to do next

bob

that's why i started the other thread - it's all in post 1

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

robbie - read that link but then also see what is going on in your own forum (unless you are hsbc) - some of the advice at this point is bank specific so just check that sending nudge letters won't make them angry (that would def be counterproductive)!

and a general announcement here - to those looking at the court bundle -

seen this:

CC v HSBC (multipage.gif1 2 3 4)

chris sweated bullets over his court bundle this last weekend - and now....his offer today! dg will not put up their court stuff - so just follow the plan!

send a nice nudge letter to Dg telling them that it has been dispensed and that you are having to add cost to your claim for allocation track blah blah - lattie has a nice letter for this in a thread - either the after 28 day no aq thread or the other one cant remember - found it

letter 1 in the first post just edit to your requirements

here

:D

dr, how do you do that - just take a thread and link it like that? i keep having to find my thread title and cut and paste. also, if you know, i still don't know how to use the quote stuff - wanna help an old technophobe - small words pleeze -

oooh quote is easy click quote on the post you want to quote then delete the bits u dont want to quote and then type your bit you want to say under the last then it will be quoted like this next post;)

dr, how do you do that - just take a thread and link it like that? i keep having to find my thread title and cut and paste. also, if you know, i still don't know how to use the quote stuff - wanna help an old technophobe - small words pleeze -

ok only small words sorry to hijack thread by the way but old technophones require extra special care.:D