Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical................. bl**dy suns out now.................. making me feel very lethargic, mind wandering, and wishing I was blumming outdoors. Thats it. Ive had enough. Brain mushing by the second.

Im calling it a day for today and finishing this tomoz. Mind just not on it now. Spent way too long at it. Now up to point 40 and still not finished. Bah Humbug......................................xx humph

sounds like a good idea fendy :)

you've been working solidly on it all day, everybody gotta take a break from it some times, drives you loopy else!

I'm feeling really peeved and down with it all today anyway......... don't like feeling like I was pushed into taking this damn loan to cover the debt "they" made. worse thing is there really does'nt seem to be anything I can do about it now either........ except push on of course :(

I'm not giving up, but I understand why people do. Ho hum maybe doing the housework will cheer me up............... prob not, but it looks like a nuke has gone off in the house!! gotta do something, I've been trying to think of what to put in my letter to bank letting them know I'm fully aware of the tax credit act 2002 etc...... but I have serious writers block.

So for today at least I've given up........ hopefully I'll wake up in a better frame of mind tomorrow!

Right, Ive done it. Gawd Im good................ Im so pleased with myself. On account of the sun came out, and it made me feel like wanting to be in the garden, I got lazy, sat outside with cup of tea for 20 mins then gave myself a right ol kick of the kaizer. Fendy you will stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will get your *ss in gear and you will do this today and you will finish it. Stop wussing and looking for reasons to quit. OMG I gave myself such a right old talking to, twas untrue.............. kids think Im barking, even dowgeeeeeee was looking at me lop sided like. Im such a put off today what could be done tomorrow gal when the sun shines. Tis like moth to a flame............. but I overcame my bolshy mushy headedness and guess what. Ive just finished. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Only thing I can say is it doesnt look too professional at the moment cos my letter titles in the list go on a a bit, I know I know, no surprises there. So the list is finished. All 54 points of it and thats just the Correspondence Section. Section 2.Authorities has the usual 11 points, just added terms and conditions to that, and hey presto. Im done, Im done Im done. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me........................ Gawd, Im so proud of meeeeself I could cry. I didnt think I could do it. But I have. And its fab. Just gonna spend this evening or even tomoz tidying up some of the points 1-54. Cos theyre 4 pages long, A4 size too, Lol Lol xxxxx So, tomorrow morning, once Ive tidied it up, which uber MOD wants to check it for me. M Browne per chance. Fendy xxxxxx

IM HAP HAP HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYY PANTS PIE. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im way ahead of ya Cobbetts, mines done and finished you pants *ss firm. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx

ooo fendy flipping well done on finishing it!! im proud of you...knew u could do it if u set ur mind to it!

see they put obstacles in the way so we give up and we really are NOT going to! i thought the bundle would finish me off but its almost done! see we cant let them get us down cos we want our money back!!! :p

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Well archer, its just the list finished. None of it printed off yet, simply indexed all my letters and e mails, and statements, all in date order, i.e. oldest, starting with prelim letter etc., right up to e mail on Friday to Cobblers and phone call that followed, so everything now listed and in order. I dont need to print em, purely cos I just submit the list at this stage, then if theres anything the Cobblers wanna see, then I print em off ready for inspection on 10th July if its required, i.e. if they aint paid meee me spondoolies by then. So all prepared. Twas actually good that hubby was out for the day and kids were amused with the pool in the back garden, and of course by 1 the sun was shining so kept them all outside playing and me inside with pooter and printer, concentrating on getting it right. Eldest, i.e. daughter, almost 16 was lovely, she kept coming through with lovely cuppas and hugs for me, telling me how well I was doing and how proud she was that I was going to try and get the dosh back, (me thinks she earmarking it to get her through Uni,) if thats the road she chooses to go down, lol lol lol.xxx Kiddies, dontcha just love em........... iccle darlings when they have to be............... they left me to it, and I just put my head down for the day.............. Yaaaay I know it may sound stupid to a lot of peepies, but to me, its a huge achievement that Ive done it cos my file was in a right ol mess, Lol xx tisnt now though, tis uber gorgeous and organised, Lol xxx

fendy you are right it was an achievement in deed and kiddies being so supportive... my littlest (4) cant leave me alone to do anything so i try to do as much as possible in the afternoons while shes not here but had to do some this weekend sorting and checking really ... but she has to sit on me all the time or have her hands round my neck ..

well its nearly done like urs fendy... its not long til the 26th though so keep an eye out after they get ur list! only 2 weeks to go more or less!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Flippin eck Sheff Utd. youve been reading this all day, Lol Lol Lol xxxx or have you fallen asleep already and just forgot to log off. Lol xxxx

Hi Fendy

I've been logged on all day!!

I'm doing exactly the same as you, disclosure by list for the 25th of june, but i've had a few probs Mr Browne has helped me today, I've got to amend my POC, but i'm still a little unsure and i dont want to be a pain so i've posted the questions on my thread, hope some one helps me out.

Hey honey - you're online!!!!!!

Hope you've had a fab day..........even though you've had to mess about getting the disclosure list together.

Big hug as always hun - you're still my inspiration and bestest virtual mate ever! Hugs and kisses, Kim xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Im fine Hedge, all the better for getting meee list done and finished............. Thanks Hun.

Fendy xxxxx

And tomorrow is another day, so ready to tackle copying everything that I might need and gonne get a wasted court costs order together too. Im gunning for em big time now............. No going back, and no dropping out at any stage, no matter how scarey it all gets, thats fact. xxx

That's ma' girl! No fear of coblers or anyone else - just get it sorted and have done with it and that's it!!!

And let's face it................ tis done now and that's all that counts!!! Cheque's nor far away now hun - don't care wot the rest say!!!!!

Luv ya'!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

fendy what year did u say u wanted for ur t&c's? is this any good?

http://www.shweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Oooooh you little beaut............... Yes, exactly the ones I was missing............... Archer, 10/10 again hun. Thanks sooooooooooo much.

Fendy xxxx

Just need ADV GOLD ones for 2006 now, waiting for them from Nutty West, but have that new thingy up my sleeve about making them comply with regard to pre court action thingy I can throw at them, Lol Lol Lol. What a gorgeous day it is today in Oakies. Off to walk the dowgeeeee, he has been missing his walks lately, what with me being engrossed in the disclosure thingy all last week. Poor dowgeeeeee. off to take him for a run through the woods and round the pond. Back in a bit peepies. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxx

Right, well on account of printer has just run out of ink, I cant now print this off till tomorrow when hubby brings home new cardtridge tonight, so its on hold for another day. In the meantime, I need a mod to check my list for me please. Anybody ???

Tell ya what I did do with it though.................... Finalised it all, made it all lovely ad uber gorgeous and all professional like, and E mailed Cobbetts to tell em Ive finished it. I played dumb.......... I said, Oh Im just wondering, do I send a copy of my finished disclosure list to you, or to the court or to both ? She picked up that phone sharpish and rung me back I can tell you, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

I sooooooooooooooooooo love it when we got em on the back foot, Lol Lol xxx

Although I will still say it............... she truly was a lovely, very polite person. I can honestly say, she is, was, very very nice and polite and courteous at all time with me. We even had a giggle about Abbey National. So I suppose you want to know the outcome of the phone call then. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Just waiting for an e mail first........... be back later. Feeling positive though.

Soz, cant report anything. E mail arrived, AM was offering me full charges, plus 8%, plus court filing fee, plus daily rate of 8% up to the end of this week as she expected them to settle by then, less £114 (which she said were AG account fees). She sent me a copy of her spready with calculations to check over. I checked it over against my own spready, and hey presto. Shes wrong. The charges she had put on the sheet were AG fees, but guess what ? They never appeared on my spready as I had never tried to reclaim them. On my spready there was a whole six months worth of statements missing from Jan 2006 to June 2006 (which is where the AG fees appeared) and as I had completely missed out charges for those six months (never having had the statements sent through to me), then I had never tried to claim those. I had to tell her. She has now said she will check over my sheet again tonight, added if she is wrong, she is very very sorry, and that she will get back to me tomorrow. She believes they still want to settle before disclosure. But knowing them I aint doing anything. Im continuing in full swing of disclosure by 26th, until the money is in my bank.

Cripes, its nice to know I was blumming thorough. So cant report anything till tomoz peeps. Sorry. xxxx

Im gonna include the 6 months worth of missing charges on my next claim. CLAIM NUMBER 2.............. so not letting em off, just too late to add them to my CLAIM NUMBER 1. now. Lol Lol Lol xxx Gawd, I love being right, Lol xxx

Im gonna include the 6 months worth of missing charges on my next claim. CLAIM NUMBER 2.............. so not letting em off, just too late to add them to my CLAIM NUMBER 1. now. Lol Lol Lol xxx Gawd, I love being right, Lol xxx

Hi fendy

Just a thought - you should be careful how you word your acceptence of the offer they are no doubt preparing as we speak so that you don't preclude being able to claim those 6 months' charges.

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

I sooooooooooo love it when a plan comes together!!!!!!................ and I reckon this plan's about to come to fruition sooner rather than later Fend!!!!! ;) xxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6110 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks