Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi fendy

A few thoughts

1.your claim is not huge

2.your thread is massive...........probably the largest on here.............you hold respect within CAG..........u will report all info on your thread.......

If they wanted to intimidate people they would start at the top therefore all others will think if they can get at them what will they do to me with limited knowledge........remember we are dealing with highly paid & motivated professional people who are always looking for different ways to stop people claiming the maximum from their employers (nat west),...............

They are going to pay out they have told u that !!!!!!

Mind games......Mind Games............

You are a very strong person do not let them intimidate you or they will do it to everyone...........

Be strong fendy

They have picked the wrong person i think.....

Good luck

Scott xxx

Flippin eck, Scotties claim was for way more, why couldnt he be a test case,, lol lol lol xxxx I see you hiding there at the bottom Scottie......................... If they paid out your 37K, why the heck are they quibbling over my 16K. ???

Is it cos Im a woman,,,,,,,,,,, they think they can intimidate me, Lol xxx

Flippin eck, Scotties claim was for way more, why couldnt he be a test case,, lol lol lol xxxx I see you hiding there at the bottom Scottie......................... If they paid out your 37K, why the heck are they quibbling over my 16K. ???cause my thread didnt have 105,000 hits...........

Is it cos Im a woman,,,,,,,,,,, they think they can intimidate me, Lol xxx Possibly!!!

Ah, does that work against me then, my thread having so many hits. Oooo flipps, I think me has shot meself in the size 4 feet then, Lol xxx Cripes................ me and my mouth, I knew it would get me into trouble one day............ Lol xxx

Nah, I still have the precious e mail that states about some charges being legitimate service charges, lol lol, I think that will prove very useful in court. Lol xxx And admission by them of some being legitimate, does that them mean the rest are illegitimate. Im guarding that e mail with my life. Lol xxx

So double b*gger pants. They dont like me cos a) we giggle too much on this thread and b) Im a laydeeeeee.............. Ooooh but this lady doesnt do fear............................ I aint super intell either, but I dont do fear.................xxxx

Fraidy pants and me dont go together in the same sentence, if anything their intimidates makes me so angry, that I want to employ a flipping solicitor to tie em in knots................ really, the last thing they should do is make me angry cos then Im not nice one bit............... I can play dirty too if I have to.

And you know what, I just had to say this....................... my argument isnt with Cobbetts, so far, the lady there has been sooooooooooo incredibly nice, all the nasty stuff, i.e. delaying has been caused by Nutwest, not Cobbetts...........

yea fendy totally agree the cobbetts peeps are really nice! shame nastywest cant take a leaf out of their book!

and peter kay jokes were funny!!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

kevboy im in brum and it is nice and warm today! and all weekend supposedly! (sorry fendy)

i think my court bundle is coming on a treat and havent quite run out of ink yet!! yipee

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Fendy

Keep on going, there are a lot of people that do A LOT of work behind the scenes at CAG (believe me on this one I KNOW :D). I had a lot of moral support in the last few weeks and it really nice to know that people are there to give a helping hand when you need it.

I think everybody needs to stand together and be counted. The more people that stand up the more the banks will get scared and in the end we will win.

btw I do have a window in my office, just one into a corridor!:(

Archer - am about to go on lunch so will see what the weather is like - hope its nice - need a beer

Stay with it Fendy. You can do it, I know its hard but you can do it hun.

When you get down, just think youv'e got your lovely jollies to look forward to .

Stick with it .Not long now.

Hugs

Hope xx

You need to read this if you have ever consolidated lending through your bank,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/49648-loans-pay-off-overdrafts.html

NatWest

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) LETTER SENT15/12/06 - STATEMENTS RCD 22/12/06

PRE-LIM AND SOC SENT 11/01/07

FULL CLAIM OF £4093.04 INCLUDING CONTRACTUAL INT :)

JUST WAITING FOR STANDARD BOG OFF LETTER...:rolleyes:

LETTER FROM STUART HIGLEY TODAY 20TH JAN THANKING ME FOR MY LETTER AND ADVISING ME THAT THEY ARE CONSIDERING MY CLAIM.... YEAH, BET THEY ARE !!!:lol:

LBA SENT 29/01/07

**** G.W.G PAYMENT OFFER RECEIVED TODAY FOR £2160. THAT WILL DO NICELY AS PART PAYMENT MR HIGLEY !!!:D ****

Member of the official Bill-K appreciation thread cos he's just ape !! :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaw I missed scotties post above earlier, Just read it now. Thank you soooooooooooooo much. Lovely words, but I truly dont feel worthy of them Scott. Pressure................. aghghghghghgh !!!

I found the post I was looking for. It's something to do with a new strategy, and might be of some help if they try the service charge arguement.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires-3.html#post482194

I'm still trying to find the Lloyds case transcript. I KNOW I put it somewhere safe. But so safe, I can't find it. I'll get there.

Right , off on kiddy pick up from school so back on about 5 ish.............. seez ya peepies............ and thanks soooooooo much for all the help and encouragement today. Every bit counts, believe me........ Lol xxx

Cobbetts!!!!

Hey Fend, cheer up hun - IT'S CURRY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

I know Hedge, I know, not much else could cheer me up at the mo though, except you lot, Lol Lol.xx Im being naughty again, cos I cant help it...........xxx

My new mantra of the moment is:

I have nothing to fear from fast track, I have nothing to fear from fast track,

Michael Brownes words a while ago when he was explaining the difference between this and small claims to me. Bless him.........xxxx

Penalty Charges!!!!

I know, he's a diamond isn't he? He makes the impossible sound do-able if you know what I mean!

I'm just off home - so I'll log back on in a bit. Are we here or there or both????? !!!!! ;) CURRY AND VINO NIGHT.......... WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!! :D :D

xxxxx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks