Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh Fendy you are a force to be reckoned with and they won't silence you.eusa_silenced.gif You carry the torch for alot of people on this site.rolleyes.gif So go for it and take no prisoners.icon_pale.gif

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, Parkvale (my hero) dont know about carrying any torches, lol. I dont have the legal brain without the experts on here, to pull it off. Im no legal eagle and am an utter blonde on any legal jargony front, but I just have a firm belief that with the help of the lovely experienced expert mods and peeps on here, that I can pull it off. And even if it does all go belly up, it will be largely down to my lack of legal brain, rather than through the want of trying............ Nothing is a sure thing, Im fully aware of that, but fortunately I been building up a little nest egg this last twelve months, not much, less than a grand but I am happy to use it to keep throwing money at this at AQ stage, and whatever else costs wise I have to pay, so even if I lose I have my nest egg to contribute towards their costs if I have to do so if I lose. But I will have no regrets whatsoever, even if I lose, the fact that I tried, is all I wanted to do. Like Ive said over and over again. If I get it back, its a huge bonus, its just money I thought was gone forever, so if I do win, I will be dancing in the streets, and just happy I can help my mum out with her little problem. I know so far only Henry has lost on here, but perhaps there are many out there who have lost already but just arent CAG members. Who knows. It dissuedes me not. I take great pleasure and pride in knowing that I tried to claim back what is mine, and the law of the land will fall on whatever side it sees fit. But I can be quite persuasive when I want. Just hope the judge likes dark reddish blondes and big batted brown eyes and well mascara' d lashes that day. Lol. Just kidding would never play the sexist card. Chances are it wouldnt work anyway. My solicitor friend tells me judges are all immune to that. Lol. And knowing my luck it would be lady judge anyway, might work if shes gay though. Ha. Lol. How do I come up with these thoughts. OMG. But it usually gets settled long before the court appearance. I just hate waiting. I want action, not delays. But I promise I will be good and wait. No more olive branches being offered here after today. Thats my final attempt with them today. So back to sitting sitting sitting, waiting waiting waiting.

Oh, and BTW, Parkvale & Hedgey. Its Wendy to you. As in Peter Pan. Lives in never never land. Now perhaps you all get me. Im just a kid really, who never grew up..... hence the bullsh*t and bolshiness with the banks. Just dont care anymore. I dont have any debts with them, they cant touch me. Ha. Ha. Ha. What a nice place to be in. Lol. xxxxxxx;) Now were on first name terms.

Oh, and BTW, Parkvale & Hedgey. Its Wendy to you. As in Peter Pan. Lives in never never land. Now perhaps you all get me. Im just a kid really, who never grew up..... hence the bullsh*t and bolshiness with the banks. Just dont care anymore. I dont have any debts with them, they cant touch me. Ha. Ha. Ha. What a nice place to be in. Lol. xxxxxxx;) Now were on first name terms.

Hey Wendy, seein' as we're all bezzie buds........ it ain't Hedgey, it's Kim!!!! Can't believe what a day you've just had, you must have been so stressed with it honey. I have to say, you're so inspirational in the way you tackle everything that you make me feel "b&gger it, not taking that crap no more"! You've covered every single angle from every possible alleyway and ginnell and do you know what? You're going to WINNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Just hang in there a little longer and you'll see! In the meantime, you're giving some fab advice to other CAGGERS - I know this because it's just taken me an hour to read through today's new postings again! However, I saved the best till last................... yours!!! Lots 'a' love, Kim xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Great letter Fendy! :)

I like the olive branch leaf bit it makes me think of Adam n eve... Oooo la laaaa! ( fingers crossed they might send a a lovely fat cheque by return post )

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Oooo btw Fendy did your lawyer friend also tell you that judges sometimes dress like that themselves?....lol ( in closed chambers of course)!

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Oooo btw Fendy did your lawyer friend also tell you that judges sometimes dress like that themselves?....lol ( in closed chambers of course)!

:D:D :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Caz, Hedgey, ur sooooooooooooo naughty, but your cheeky fun certainly helps the time pass quicker on here whilst waiting for AQ's n court dates, etc. etc. etc. The boring paperwork bits. Mind you to be honest when I was compiling my spreadsheet of charges, It took me about 6 hours. I only dared drink coffee throughout the process of doing it, cos the concentration levels had to be kept up so I didnt die of boredom. Would have loved to have flipped through all 600 statements with a lovely glass the red liquid of life, but thought I would end up all foggy and wobbly and missing charges, adding non existent one on etc. etc. etc. so didnt dare touch a drop whilst compiling. and CAZ, the Wendy was for you too. Tis up to you. Call me what ya like, even Crazy Northern Yorkshire bint, with cr*ppy money skills. If the hat fits, I certainly wear it. It did at the time. Lol. And Parkvale, for gods sake, what time do you come on here in a morning, and what time do you finally sign off. Whenever I pop in here for ten minutes, you always seem to be on giving out invaluable advice. Dont you work ?????? Are you secret multi millionaire who does this for fun. ????? Lol. Wendy xxx

Millionaire ?laughing-smiley-014.gifThe early bird catches the worm. ;)

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Morning Wendy:)

If you're bored of something to do then you can fill in my fella's renewal application for DLA.....lol they're worse than an AQ! eeeeewww!! he had an accident 8 years ago and getting DLA for a "proper disabled person is like having to have a degree in the right way to word everything the way they want it"

It's the worse form invented and will keep me busy for the rest of the week.

They're horrendous and 1 popped through my letter box this morning DEEP JOY.:o

If we're all on a first name basis my names Caz lol or Caroline when your angry! I only ever get called that if I've done something naughty :(

Lol, lol. Cant believe were on here so early. Need to do something to keep the waiting boredom at bay. Im actually at work, but as I got my own office, I can sneak a peak on here from time to time just to keep updated on whats happening to whom, when, why and how. You poor thing. I hate form filling. Its almost as bad as those automated menus you have to sit and wade through whenever you call any organisation of any great size, or even the passport office. OMG, Ive died and gone to BL**DY H*ELL, DOES NOBODY TALK TO EACH OTHER ANYMORE LAND, when I get one of those. And as much as I love our ethnic friends of all races, why do they employ the ones in India with less than perfect english pronunciation skills, where I cant tell what the heck theyre saying. The accent really does take some fathoming when you call to query anything. I know its not their fault and they are doing a great job in a country where salaries are poor etc. etc. etc. poor third world and all that, but it makes a phone call to them for something that would normally take 30 seconds, turn into a convo five times as long as it has to be, running up ones phone bill, and frustrating the living cr*p out of me. The number of times I end up saying, Im sorry I didnt understand that, please can you repeat. Its my absolute pig in a poke nightmare getting one of those call centres. They might be saving the banks/big institutions big money on british salaries, I understand that bit, but it just frustrates the living daylights out of me when I cant understand them. Anyhow, must get back to work. Got stock to buy from China, more bed linen to import for the lovely Harrods/Selfridges, etc . , and luckily we deal in e mail, so its much easier to understand. Thank God. One less area of stress in my life. Just make sure you keep the coffee flowing whilst you fill the damn form in Caz. Helps keep your wits about you on the trick question bits, and basically just keeps you awake. I hate form filling in. Yak, its right up there with cleaning up doggie puke when hes been ill. Lovely. Sorry, its a bit early for that..................... Fendy xxxx

That was the best politically correct message I have ever read....lol;)

psssssst Mr.Parkvale top of the morning to you \o

How do you know that i am not miss parkvale ? tongue.gif

Well we dont actually, its just that everybody weve been chatting to about you, because weve been doing our research a bit, was of the opinion you were male. But I ACCEPT WE MAY ALL WELL BE WRONG. You keep your anonymity if you wish. We completely respect that, but in the meantime, thank you so much for all the encouragement and support you keep giving. It really does make us want to continue the fight. You are invaluable to us Parkvale. Keep up the good work. Fendy xxxx

Do ya know what Jetspark. Ive decided. Parkvale IS A WOMAN. Hence I think she likes it when we dont know what she is and answers things in both a male and female vein. And lets be honest. How many men do you know that have an obsession with smileys. IM GUESSING NOW, BUT IM 99.9% CERTAIN PARKVALE IS FEMALE. I THINK SHE IS ABSOLUTELY. Doesnt matter, I aint been fantasising about no males in internet cafes, unlike some saddos, lol lol lol lol, (just kidding Caz) you really need to get out more Caz. But based the encouragement and lovely spirit he/she is armed with, then it makes no difference really what he/she is. Just a lovely lovely person who helps keep us all going onward and upward with our claims. So Parkvale, we salute you. Thank You. But IM CERTAIN SHES A SHE. Really, I am. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Fendy, i have decided to make HIM male to cheer me up a bit!! I am now spending my fourth day with tonsilitis ridden children and am going absolutely mad staying home!!! so anything to lift my spirits helps.

Update on my claim - absolutely zilch!! No reply from prelim or LBA so filing with court on monday, god more paperwork. Have even printed off the MCOL form cos i'm so bored, anything else i should be doing? Have already cleaned out the kids drawers (not knickers!) and done the ironing. Bored bored bored! Oh yeah and have been looking for a flat to rent as have decided to leave my husband!!:o . Nothing out there and cant even get to estate agents as the kids are sick. Oh well back to work tomorrow :) Jets

000200C9.gif NVM Soon be Easter. Nice website to find rented property in your area, try rightmove.co.uk and click on the Rent button, theres loads on there to look for flat, or try letsfindahome, they do rental ones. Ad the com and co.uks cos we cant put websites on here, advertising and all. Oh dear, you poor poor thing. What a major life transformation you will be going through. I sooooooooooo feel for you. Sick kids, husband being dumped, claiming MCOL, filing disability forms for him, OMG. How the heck do you cope. You must be made of much stronger stuff than me. Im sooooooooo lucky. I got a hubby who is a gem, and I wouldnt swap him for the world. OK, he works incredibly hard long hours, and is completely useless around the house, unless I leave list of jobs, which I insist he ticks off to make him remember hes done it, and not to repeat it, lol, but apart from that, Hes a sweetie. Im sooooooo lucky. I count my blessings every day. Believe me, Ive had my sh*t in life too, but you sound so swamped at the moment. Just ensure you read the POC's for your claim, when filing MCOL, you usually have to jiggle the punctuation about a bit to make it fit, cos it only allows you 24 lines of words to file the MCOL. It took me ages to realise that. Kept taking out commas and stuff to make it fit. You could file at court, but I just found it so much easier to file online at MCOL But tis up to you. You keep fantasising about the male version of Parkvale. A little bit of fantasy never hurt anybody I say. Its like when my hubby oggles a gorgeous girl in a mini in summer, and I dont mean car, I just laugh, and say, "you can look as long and hard as you like hun, but you touch, and you meet your maker today". LOL. I dont mind him looking, heck, I cop a gawk at guys in sainsburys from time to time, all way too young for me of course, but its nice to look. Nothing else. So you are certainly gonna have your hands full hun for a bit. If theres anything at all we can do to help or point you in the right direction of how to help look for flats, then fire away. Im an internet Nut. There isnt a site out there that I dont know that exists. I do all my shopping of every kind on the net. Sad really, but I dislike queueing for anything in any shop. Keep your spirits up. Buy some seeds, and get the poorly kids planting their own vegetables in your window for spring. You know, do you remember you mum planting cress and stuff with you. Keeps em well happy. You could get daring and try some strawberries in a window box. Kids love that kind of thing. Keeps them occupied and you free to read up on you rnext step on here for you claim. Keep the faith Caz. All good things come to those who wait. I firmly believe that, and remember, nothing worth having comes without great work and sacrifice. Im sure at the end of all this you will be fearless about anything in life. All the best, stay sane. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fend, thanks for encouragement and words of wisdom as usual. Will try not to mention too much about the old walk out bit (he doesnt no yet, need to have something concrete in place first!). Need to look out for my kids which has prompted me to finally do it. I lived with a dysfunctional family and also had a dad as an alcoholic, they seem to be mirroring my childhood and it aint fair, they dont deserve it. They will be devastated when i tell them but in the long run they will benefit. (well thats wot i keep telling myself). It is lovely having a gem of a husband who you wouldnt swop for the world, i do remember it somewhere in the distant past, until alcohol and depression came along and scuppered that for me. You are very very lucky xxx Maybe one day it will happen for me again but for now i just need to look after my kids.

As far as the MCOL goes, i have printed off form, just to look at, will do it on line. My head is frazzed with this going on (no encouragement from him, so when it all goes on my deposit and rent he will be a little p****d off!), the home life, keeping it together for the kids, not going to work and therefore not earning any money which i was 'banking' on for the kids in the easter hols. Oh well never mind, could be worse :) ............. Take care and even tho i dont post a lot, i am always here reading :) XX

Female or Male that is the question. Here is the answer male.gif Rest easy Jetspark . Sorry to here about your probs Fendy is always around to cheer everyone up while we are all waitng for the letter box to open and reveal those nice cheques. You never know what's around the corner so keep smiling biggrin.gif

Oooooo sorry Miss.Parkvale :p top of the afternoon now \o

Lol Mr or Miss no matter I like reading your fonts either way!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks