Fendy v NatWest - 16K - **FINALLY WON**

fendyweather
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Im being gentile and careful, cos now I dont drink much it goes right to my head, so Im still only two thirds down first glass, hubbys been home half an hour and is already on second glass. Just sorting me some cheese n biccies, um um double yum.................. not sure if its safe to trust im with the cheese knife. Lol xxxx Hes seething from what Ive told im about cobblers today................... tis easy for im, he just has to hear about it, not actually do it all. Lol xxxxxx

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seahorsey, I need a hug. turns out Cobblers have shafted me and tried to dupe me and I havent won. They withdrew the offer at Nutwests command. I want to cry now please. xxx Can I.................. a hug might do for now though. Lol xxx

Does what plug in???Am I missing somehting? And do I really want to know??

Veilside, check out Hedgeys thread, thongs, toe sucking, going commando, the lot!!!!

Cork screw, not plugged in. All the rest is well i don't know where it came from really;) I could be guilty of leading em astray AGAIN. Everything is ok , join in and ave a laugh.

awwwww Hubby just came in with bottle of wine,bag of toffee's (my fave) and a couple of dvd's :)

Gotta love im..... Bless

looks like that's my evening sorted then. Better go be the good wifey, he's been very patient with me on heremost of the day LOL

I'll see you guy's and gal's tomorrow (well maybe hehe)

Have a good night all

Temptyxxxx

Hey Fend - no tears allowed! We'll give you a big group hug instead!! Ooooooooooo........... there you go hun - big squeeze!

And as for alceehol intake........... I'm practising the rhythm enaid and veilside............ but I've never been able to sing in blurry tune!!!!!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Nite tempty............ hope you get lots of luvvly prezzies in the mornin' honey! xxxxxxxxxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Oooooooh........... UK's on thread!!!! You still flyin' low mate??!!! xxx

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Fendy your a Hoot. . . taken me ages to read this thread. Had to do this in stages. Don't worry you have plenty of help here . . Well done for even going.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Oooooooh........... UK's on thread!!!! You still flyin' low mate??!!! xxx

Hello Hedgey, hello team. Yes i'm still about. The size of this thread. Should have kept checking in every day. Oh well will do from now on as it's hotting up. Have a good evening gang. .

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Remind me of the date, as it was in the Beer Garden. .

WARNING TO ALL

Going where, UK, am I going somewhere ? somebody help ? Where am I going ??? ok whose signed me up for the nut house.............. ????

To the court Fendy. . .are you that sozzled already?

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Don't worry Fend.......... we're not sectioning you.......... yet!!!!!!! :D

Lovely to 'see' you UK............ 6th July for the Manc meet hun - hope you can make it!! xxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I was always in it for the long haul and courts and legal stuff doesnt frighten me, so long as some lovely mod can explain it to me..............I dont do fear............. Im a bit dumb, but always always prepared to learn. So long haul option for me now.......... lol xxxx

Lol Lol Lol, naughty WendyB, Well second glass of red vino just about to be poured now, gotta nick it of hubby afore he coiffs it all. Oooooh aaaaaah for the uber fruity shiraz...............ooooooooooooo er.xxx

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks