I am going to get them!!

anglianwaterboy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You will get a copy of their defence and an allocation questionaire (£100 fee if claim is over £1500) before the courts even begin to move, they are slowing to a snails pace at present with the number of claims, so dont expect a rush!!!!

cheers

Castlebest - Is that the same everywhere or are different courts taking different directions?

Think I would prefer no AQ - It means we can get straight down to the scrap

Prelim letter sent 20/02/07 LBA sent 06/03/07 MCOL Issued 20/03/07 Deemed served 25/03/07 Deadline 22/04/07 Direction Hearing scheduled 16/08/07

Castlebest - Is that the same everywhere or are different courts taking different directions?

Think I would prefer no AQ - It means we can get straight down to the scrap

lol.... like your style! :-D

No aq also means not having to fork out any more money to have to reclaim again....:rolleyes:

Letter received from Northampton CC with order to move proceedings to Peterborough.

AQ dispensed with, which is great.......but there is a line on the order that says "an allocation fee MAY be payable in this instance. Please conatct the court of transfer for further details".

Not only are they cheeky enough to ask for the allocation fee without an AQ, but they don't even write asking for it. I have to write and ask them if they want it (?)

Letter sent to court manager today - maybe they will say they don't want my £100.:lol:

Prelim letter sent 20/02/07 LBA sent 06/03/07 MCOL Issued 20/03/07 Deemed served 25/03/07 Deadline 22/04/07 Direction Hearing scheduled 16/08/07

yes, i've only become aware of this yesterday.

i'm trying to keep everything up to date on post 1 of this thread:New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!!

scroll down to last nights banterings on that thread and you will see us discussing it. i'm telling peeps to contact the local court to ask about it (and take a name and write it down somewhere with a date and time), so i'm glad to see that's the official line as well.

my other advice is nudging letters to dg - one every 10 days when aq has been dispensed with. that's in post 1 above, too.

Spoke to Peterborough court yesterday and was told that they wouldonly require the fee if the judge requests an AQ. If they do, they will write asking for it and not just expect me to pay within a certain time period.

I was quite impressed, but it would be nice if the courts showed some consistency.

Hi, all.

I too have had the AQ dispensed with and there was no mention of paying the £100 fee. But i did get worried when i read that the fee is still payable even if the AQ has been dispensed with.

I called my local court (Walsall) and a lady there confirmed that if the AQ had been dispensed with, then no fee is payable.

Hope this helps anyone:)

I’m sure this is a clerical consequence of the AQ's being dispensed with.

When MCOL Northampton sent out the transfer paperwork and the AQ to fill in they told you how much to pay when you filed it. With no AQ they cant ask you to pay anything.

It is up to your local court to ask for the fee now and some of them are not up to speed on this front yet.

The best advice is to phone and ask them what they want.

pete

• 4 weeks later...

Direction hearing scheduled for 16th August and still no mention of a fee :)

I still haven't sent a nudging letter yet and HSBC/DG seem to be ignoring me. I will send one now saying that I hope to meet them on 16th August in the court.:twisted:

Thanks Freaky

Interestingly, although I haven't sent a nudging letter yet (well I am busy) DGs have written to me today to ask for a fully itemised breakdown so that they are able to address my claim and reach a potential resolution to this matter.

Could mean anything, but it is interesting that they blinked first.:D

Breakdown accompanied by modified nudging letter will be in the post 1st class recorded tomorrow.

That sounds interesting. i hav'nt heard of them doing that before. Had you not sent them a breakdown already?

Either way it looks like you will be getting a result soon. Great stuff! The rich list continues to get longer!!:D

i've always said they won't offer without asking for your breakdown - that's why we send them - to stop that 1 week stall of you send us your schedule and we'll get back to you.

so, did you not send them or did they not get them?

it's an old letter - just most of you have sent them so they don't ask.

I sent them, to the court manager and HSBC 3 times - get the impression they don't know what they're doing?