retail interest?

jemg1077
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6298 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am just sorting out the spreadsheet for my Alliance&Leicester credit card claim and have found some charges for Promotional retail interest .What are thee charges for?They amount to quite a bit.Am I entitled to claim these back?

Am just sorting out the spreadsheet for my Alliance&Leicester credit card claim and have found some charges for Promotional retail interest .What are thee charges for?They amount to quite a bit.Am I entitled to claim these back?

Sorry, jemg, never heard of them.

How about ringing your card's customer services, saying that you were looking over your statements when you noticed something called "promotional retail interest" but are not sure what this means and could they explain it to you please? No need to go into detail as to why you want to know, better to let them think you are curious rather than about to make a claim against them - more likely to be helpful if they're ignorant of your reasons.

If you then come back to us with their explanation maybe we can help decide if they are reclaimable. :rolleyes: