Baines & Ernst now CCCS - many debts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6072 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Re post #202 Cabot's letter above: I wish I'd known it was that easy to get the idiots to put accounts on hold. Anyone ever tried their complaints procedure AFTER they have issued proceedings?

Once a claim has been submitted you need to follow the rules of the court and their complaints procedure become somewhat irrelevant. You need to within 2/3 days of receiving the claim notice (because of timescales) submit a CCA request and a disclosure request.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I think it would be a good idea.

Mahatma Gandhi when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Advice & opinions of MoonHawk are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lloyds TSB - Unlawful charges - Settled £8,807.68

Motor Help UK - Misrepesentation Act - Settled £111.25 (Thread Here)

Next Directory court action without a CCA for £605 - Settled & account closed (Thread Here)

CABOT - Can not produce CCA and refusing to accept it - In progress

Aktiv Kapital - Can not produce CCA and also refusing to accept it - In progress

Barclaycard - Can not produce CCA for an account of £2,000. After a long fight used CPR - Settled

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

another one of my creditors ,paragon sent me a nice letter on page three i read this...

closedparasuiteaccount.jpg

CITIFINANCIAL

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/85300-citifinancial-unable-find-my.html

:D :D ###WON###:D :D

## natsy westy result £250:p

## Halifax overdraft settled ##

## Halifax loan settled ##

## chatham settled ##

## paragon suite closed##

yep your right it does feel good :D

however there is one that still evades me and I hope to resolve before long .....;)

CITIFINANCIAL

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/85300-citifinancial-unable-find-my.html

## chatham settled ##

Congratulation Spuddly.

Best Wishes

MoonHawk

I think it would be a good idea.

Mahatma Gandhi when asked what he thought of Western civilization

Advice & opinions of MoonHawk are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Lloyds TSB - Unlawful charges - Settled £8,807.68

Motor Help UK - Misrepesentation Act - Settled £111.25 (Thread Here)

Next Directory court action without a CCA for £605 - Settled & account closed (Thread Here)

CABOT - Can not produce CCA and refusing to accept it - In progress

Aktiv Kapital - Can not produce CCA and also refusing to accept it - In progress

Barclaycard - Can not produce CCA for an account of £2,000. After a long fight used CPR - Settled

well guys Cabot have been delivering me some updates

25sept.jpg

spuddly:rolleyes:

CITIFINANCIAL

## chatham settled ##

:D yeh your'e right brassed off, and whilst I send them another letter maybe i should send them the letter citicards sent :rolleyes:

CITIFINANCIAL

## chatham settled ##

You know reading through this thread, Cabot are saying that they cannot enforce the debt but are not going to let you off scott free, but make you pay, even if they get nothing.

Seems like you have paid your debt twice over to the post office.

well i have a letter from citicards on the 15th august and i am wondering if they have cabots address because as i see it they should have recieved one as well...!!!

citinoobligationdoc.jpg

CITIFINANCIAL

## chatham settled ##

well i have a letter from citicards on the 15th august and i am wondering if they have cabots address because as i see it they should have recieved one as well...!!!

citinoobligationdoc.jpg

Hi spuddly,

I received the very same letter from Citi, regarding two accounts sold to Cabot.

I have now written twice to Citi asking them for details of who now holds the duties. Needless to say, they have completely ignored my letters.

Reading between the lines of Citi's letter, it looks like the assignment of the accounts are legal and not equitable, therefore they have basically dropped their mates at Cabot right in it!!!:D

Regards, Jeff.

I certainly agree with you there Jeff as Cabot do like to trundle out LoP s136 which deals with ABSOLUTE assignment ;)

Precisely! Which is why I tried to get a response from Citi about the duties!

Jeff.

etc..etc...etc.. another droning letter from the cabot cowshed maybe this one will be the last for 6 years!!!

etcetcetc.jpg

etcetcetcpt2.jpg

CITIFINANCIAL

## chatham settled ##

What - that says that they, or anyone else, cannot prove that you owe any monies to anyone, but they can still enter defaults for not paying.

If there is no agreement then default for not paying what exactly.