pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5081 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming your referring to your nudging letter periods... honestly there isn’t a lot of chance DG will do anything until your local District Judge puts a closing date shackle on them, you need to find out what your judges orders are going to be.

The bottom line since MCOL dispensed with AQ's is you need a court date and the sooner the date is the sooner you get your money and the sooner we get out of the courts hair.

There is no logic to the way DG are making offers, they are making a few offers before they need to (mine was one) but I suspect this is just in case they are accused of wasting the courts time (they can prove they dont always wait for a court date) I was very lucky.

You need a court date to be sure of an offer, if you get a stay apply to have it set aside, Mediation is a non starter there is nothing to mediate. If you get any sort of court date, whatever your judge calls it you will get an offer before that date and as your court buddy I will be there with you if you dont

pete

pd, will you pass this along to anyone who has gotten their money back - they should write to the court to tell them it has been settled and also if they could follow the advice and pm a mod:

Litigation Section - View and print out litigation spreadsheets here

it really helps people still worried over court bundles - as it helps the data base to show how many times dg settles. thanks

i'm not sure if that's a response to my post just above - it isn't to do with the charges as such - it's a request for her to pass the info to anyone who has won - so that their details will be included in a date base of people who have already gotten their charges returned for use by others when they need facts and figures on the solicitors paying out.

i'd say to you itwozntme - mse website has some details lacking in their step by step guide - so my advice to anyone using that website - please be very careful - we spend precious time every day cleaning up the mess made of some claims by following their procedures - you would be far better off to use these step by steps and get your claim right from the very beginning than to try to clean it up further down the line -

these are the step by steps for this site:Newcomer? Here's A User Guide

and should you want to start your own thread in the hsbc forum - press this:newthread.gifand we'll be happy to help you with any questions.

thanks again pete!

well 3rd nudge ready to go off tomorrow. thinking they may need a big shove soon as these gentle nudges seem to be having no effect.

only joking!! I'm happy to continue with this tried & tested approach. just getting a little impatient. :rolleyes:

Hi Dutchess,

Thought id drop by and see how you're getting on, Im claiming a similar amount and its always good to have some comparison (no AQ fee though).

I know youve probably been asked this 4 zillion times but when did you file MCOL ? As you saw on my thread, i filed 28/02 and DG are only just getting round to settling.

Oh, and i might as well have sent my 3 nudge letters to the sun as far as i know, does anyone know if these get filed ?? I can imagine that after receiving about 100 of them DG start throwing them away ???

Good Luck,

:D :D :D

Ross

Hiya both, your focus has to be on getting an offer off DG, the best way you can do this is by writing to them with a respectful distance between the letters.

Unfortunately until your local courts come up with some dates to really put their head on the block there is not a lot else anyone can do.

pete

Hi PD,

i got a court date as soon as my MCOL case was transferred to my local court, and forgive me if im repeating myself, but when i spoke with Rachel on the phone she actually said

'I can see you have a court date, and i guarantee we will be sending an offer out before that date'
So its fairly obvious that a court date is what they need to start paying out.

I know, I know, It is torture waiting for something you know you will get !!

I must have spent my money about 20 different ways to keep my mind busy, otherwise id have lost my rag and burnt DG to the ground by now !!

Not long now PD, then we can be as calm and collected as Lats and all the other winners !!!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

still not had any news from court so gave them a buzz today. They are still waiting for the judge

backlog caused by the bucket load of claims they're dealing with & they only went back to work yesterday (alright for some!)

so told to sit tight for anoter week & call again if i haven't heard.

Saying nawt about only going back to work yesterday

Noticed on Auburn's thread her case wasn’t reviewed by a Judge but a "proper officer". I assume this to be another way they are trying to speed things up by drafting in more people to asses the claims.

All you can do is wait for the court and keep nudging DG.

pete