pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can you take a look at this letter & see if you think its ok

Dear Mr Langdale

Re: Response to settlement offer.

Ref. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter dated 27 March 2007.

We respectfully decline your offer of Full and Final settlement.

You may not have been aware that we commenced legal action against you for the full amount plus interest and costs on 20/03/07 and we would ask that you now refer this matter to your legal department for further instruction.

We would, however, accept your offer as a partial settlement of our claim against HSBC on the clear understanding that we will continue to pursue recovery of the remainder through our court claim. Should you decide to offer a full settlement and issue a cheque for the full amount we will contact the court to stop the action in progress upon receipt of said cheque.

I trust this clarifies my position.

Yours faithfully

I’m a quantity surveyor, we have to know contract law and go to court as part of what we do but think of myself as a para legal, as the ambulances have para medic's now, I know what should happen but I couldn’t do a heart bypass.

I know the people here are like me, the banks have ripped them off and they want it back and some need that money desperately.

pete

i would do a heart bypass op on colin anytime.... only because i think his heart's been by passed lol

(sorry, in silly mood)

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

then it may scare you to death that nobody had a clue until they came on this site in the same position as you.... justice will prevail lol

impressive really

I feel able to help others only on the stages I have already got to.

Others are very clued up (thankfully) on what to do even if they haven't got to that stage. I suppose its the mixture of people on here giving advice from different angles that makes it work.

We all take what we have learned here and in real life and use it to the good, If what I type helps someone then that’s great and I know other's feel the same. As most people who have seen my posts also know I like a laff too

pete

impressive really

I feel able to help others only on the stages I have already got to.

Others are very clued up (thankfully) on what to do even if they haven't got to that stage. I suppose its the mixture of people on here giving advice from different angles that makes it work.

and thankfully... that's how this site works xx