pinkduchess v HSBC

pinkduchess
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just remembered why crusher did it for netty and me before - because i have no idea how to resize it to 80x80 and gave up and this time i'm not spending even one more minute trying - so - mr. freakyleaky site helper - should you like to do it for me - feel free

p.s. - you cheat anyway with 2 extra players - you should be playing the real rugby like we play in hull -

but i was really touched to see those big ruggers singing "oh, say can you see"...

Wait till you hear 'Flower of Scotland' at 5pm, :p Mrs Liberty!(I like that, Latty, it does suit you.) :)

PS - Well done Wales, Freaky! :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

oh, yes, fl, i think i like it too! thank you for that!

actually all national anthems make me tearful (well most of them - some are just weird!)

nothing beats those welsh men's choirs singing about valleys and stuff - that's a good one - but yes, jm, i like the scots one too - i'll be listening.

you really like my new image guys? not too, too is it?

I like the 2nd one better, more colourful:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

That's what happens when you leave it to the boys, dull dull dull;)

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

Never Mind, Latty - it wasn't that inspiring - they seemed a bit distracted.....

But the score will do 56 - 10! :D

I must agree with you about the Welsh Nat Anthem though, it sends shivers down my spine sometimes...........

And your avatar is majestic!:)

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

th_wooden.jpg Just to help you stir the pot, Van LOL:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Yes you will!:D

How come your up so late? it's not like you! I have an excuse, I fell asleep for 3 hours this afternoon so I am wide awake now!:eek:

It's these damm painkillers I think. Half hour after taking them I start to fall asleep but then wake up full of energy. That lasts for half an hour, then the painkillers wear off, so I take some more and away we go again round and round in a vicious circle!

End of winge now! I am still much better of than many others!:D

Sure do Ma'am! It does yu real proud! :) Breath o' the good ol' US of A!

jw1c4.jpg Duke - (Maureen will probably be along later!)

PS - You'll need a good deodorant for that arm that's always sticking up in the air ........ ;)

John

Nemo me impune lacessit

Hey PD! You're late as usual! hope you're not working in the morning???

Lats gone all patriotic on us! I love it though. I would love to take Mrs F and mini Mrs F to visit NY and climb the steps to the flame. One thing on the list that is! (10 things to do before I die)

The way I feel I better get a move on! LOL:D

Thanks PD - and good morning to you! ;)

I tried that but it didn't work which made me think it wasn't for everybody - however, I'll try again tomorrow (or is it later today?)

Nighty - night PD - y'all get some sleep now y'hear? :D

Must be the quickest Good mornng and Goodnight ever?

Nemo me impune lacessit