Mrs Phonesurgeon VS Capital One

Phonesurgeon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well you are on your way and will soon not owe anything to cap one, they will make you file N1 if you want full amount so just stick to your guns. My court claim is deemed served to cap one on 6 April and am also claiming CCI so will let you know how it goes.

hey tanzarelli just a quick question...

My wife has signed a power of attorney form for me to deal wit her affairs with credit cards and bank charges.

wen i file at court do i need to show this to the clark?

also what happens if crap one refuses to deal with me?

hey tanzarelli just a quick question...

My wife has signed a power of attorney form for me to deal wit her affairs with credit cards and bank charges.

wen i file at court do i need to show this to the clark?

also what happens if crap one refuses to deal with me?

I would pm a mod on this one, however I would be interested in the response you get. Just for future knowledge

Tanz

AAARRRGGGHHH

the telepone calls have started again...

from crap1... Monday i will be sending the mother of all complaint to OFT about a lot of delinquent companies...

I have choose to refuse with BT and cap1 just keep changing numbers

Good for you, join the queue, my god I am becoming a poet :D

Am awaiting one of those nice letters from cap one (had better be nice after all the work I have put in) my claim was served on 6 April.

I don't believe this people.

today i got confirmation from my local court that my claim has been sent.

Guess what?

as soon as i finished reading the letter one of cap one account assistant rang me and asked for immediate payment or court action would be issued in the next 7 days.... Would you believe it?

At that point i told them that a claim in county court has already been issued by me and her reply was " we'll see who the judge choose to listen to"?

Before anyone ask yes the phone call was recorded

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: SADLY cap one has OFFERED to refund me in total only to clear my outstanding debt.

SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY VE WON AGAIN! FIRST TAKING MY MONEY AND DEFAULTED ME... THEN USE MY MONEY TO CLEAR THE ACCOUNT...

B*beep*S

they have aknowledge my claim and refunded everything to clear the account and will put a defence in court stating that they have refunded me...

I would have preferred to have my money back in a cheque so then i could have choose how to spend them.

Is there anything else i can do to achieve this?

yeah they offered about 90% of the claim as there were a couple of items that mistakenly added, the contractual interest(not compounded) and the daily rate of interest and because after all this i only owed about short than £10 they decided to clear the outstanding debt (i was defaulted by them) and the debt should be registered as settled.

Did not claim any court cost because i haven't paid any(i am currently unemployed).

Thats why the sad and bitter victory... they have won twice...

PS. This letter came just before they were about to sell my debt...

i ve decided to challenge their decision to refund on my account (defaulted and closed).

I ve sent a letter telling them i want the cash(or cheque) in my hand as their unlawful charges put the account where it is today.

i probably know that this will blow back on my face but what the heck i am giving them as much hassle as i ve received.