Morteee v NatWest ****WON****

morteee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

interview isnt til 5pm :)

suit is pressed and I am wearing a skirt for the first time in over 2 years LOL!

and godammit Hedgey you are gonna make me lose count! :p

claim v natwest WON!

all posts made by myself are without prejudice

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooooh calm down, calm down!!!!! You're making me lose count now and all!!!! Got your pale lippy ready? Clean underwear? Having a shower? Got the straighteners sorted? New tights? 24 hour deodorant? OH MY GOD.................. I'm panicking now as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right, that's it............. chill!!!!!!!!!!! I want you cool, calm and collected for tomorrow - and that's an order!!!! Now............ how do I calm myself down????.....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

lol muppet!

am lucky, the director who is interviewing me got collared by by another director who is my biggest fan so I am feeling nice and confident :)

oh and being dark haired I dont do pale lippy ;)

claim v natwest WON!

Oooooh....... so perfume at the ready as well girl!!!!!

Think positive thoughts......... it's your job........ it's your job........ it's your job......... and you'll be fine!!!

I'm gonna be on pins now till you post tomorrow night!!! And if you get the job............ I expect a hangover on Wednesday morning (no excuses honey!!!!!) xxxxxxxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thank God for that........... I'll have the wine chilling and ready!!!

Serioudly morteee.......... good luck tomorrow, that's a serious amount of cash in your pocket if it's doubling your wages. Best of luck honey.......... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Lots 'a' love, hedgey xxxxxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy............hurray for you honey!!!! How brilliant do you feel right now??? Get down to the travel agents and book your summer hollie..........! Top year for morteee - first a promotion, then your bank charges back!!! Nice one!! xxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

definately my charges back they have charged me 38 quid today for refusing the payment for THEIR bank loan because the account was 9 quid short (due to THEIR charge of 28.00 for last months being over my OD by 14 quid)

muppets or what?!

claim v natwest WON!

MORTEE, unfortunately a leopard never changes its spots,and Nat West ain't about to change theirs. Sorry. :mad:

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

thats ok it all adds up on the claim ;)

LBA and new schedule printed off and ready to send Special delivery tomorrow, and lovely timing, I am due to file the claim on payday in 2 weeks time muhahahahahaha

claim v natwest WON!

Oooooh Morteee............ thought you'd be knocking on Higley's door personally girl!!! lol!! Bit guttin' really though isn't it? I mean, surely we're entitled to an official BOG OFF letter in response to our prelim. After all the tlc, nail biting, hair pulling and sheer desperation that goes into typing it, surely it's the least we can expect. Oi Higley......... if you're listening, send our Morteee her very own bog off please!!!!

There you go honey......... you should hear from him now!!!!!!!!!! xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

LBA day, must confess I am a little disppointed that I havent heard from the lovely Mr Higley or one of his associates, ah well here we go for the next stage ;)

claim v natwest WON!

I'm sure you'll hear from Mr Higley before long, he just can't resist sending out those pathetic offers!!

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

What's this certifiably mad cr*p then? I'm stark raving bonkers honey........... ask my hubby - poor man's put up with my psychotic ramblings for years!! :D Think he'd have had me committed to the nearest loony bin years ago if he could cook!!!! Bless him!!! Did my rant at old Higley not work then? Bummer!! :lol:

Never mind Morteee............ looks like pay-day's only 2 weeks away now honey!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fingers crossed!) See ya' later, xxxx :p

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hi Morteee............... don't worry - you'll hopefully receive your very own offer of 'Goodwill' from Mr. Higley before then!!! If not............... bring it on!! Fingers crossed for you hun xxx ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

my LBA was signed for today, shame they only have 9 days left to respond due to the bank holidays isnt it ;)

cmon mr wriggly! gimme my money back!

claim v natwest WON!

Methinks he'd better pull his finger out morteee.............. before he finds his little self with court costs to pay as well!!!!! Come on Higley............. flash the cash..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

well I already have my mycol registration completed in preparation and my court bundle is printed off, read from end to end and ready to go should it get that far tbh, I am also considering making a complaint about my SAR not being fully fulfilled by only sending me my statements, I wanted ALL the information I was entitled to not just what they felt like sending tbh, must check my dates and see if the 40 days are up on that so I can use it as leverage ;)

claim v natwest WON!

40 days are up on thursday, anyone got a link to a letter template so I can smack them with a formal complaint for non compliance?

I am feeling evil ;)

claim v natwest WON!