UKPC parking invoice - tesco Faraday retail park,Coatbank Street, Coatbridge. ML5 3SQ scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know of a Tesco that has car park that is never more than half full, This must surely be about generating income, and not solving a non-existant parking problem.

As noted earlier in the thread, NOT for Tesco. The income is whatever the PPC can make out of it. All Tesco gets is 'parking control' at no cost to them.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This firm rossendales just dont get it-my daughters dealings with them are even more unbelievable-she sold her car through a car auction and 10 days later the new owners parked in a NCP and got a ticket-they have been chasing my daughter for well over a year now with usual letters and phonecalls phonecalls are still coming 12 months later -we dont know how to stop them -have written letter-ignored-tell them on the phone what happened and they can easily check with auction and dvla but they still keep ringing -yes i do tape calls-HELP????

You'll get nowhere with harassment, they are chasing a debt which they believe is owed. They will continue t do so until you pay up - that's they way it works, and there is no point losing sleep over it as there is no 'appeal'.

What I would check out, is that she is no longer the RK of the vehicle, and the date this change was noted. Not that it amounts to much, but when requesting details from the DVLA, the requestor must provide the date of the incident, and if this is after the letter from the DVLA stating she is no longer the RK, it is the DVLA who are breaching the DPA by providing misleading information.

As for the calls, they are collecting an invoice that is not relevant, if you've said the vehicle was not yours on the date, just keep stating this and hang up. You have to requirement to negotiate or explain. Be polite, but firm.

Guest Singe80

Before you all start calling me all your stupid names why don't one or two of you do something totally different and pay your contravention? Instead of looking for loopholes and claiming harassment and quoting every act possible just PAY!! You park on private land what gives you the right to park in 2 bays or in a disabled bay without a permit or a parent and child bay when you have no kids? You do it because there are some do gooders on site's like this that say you can. Will these same people back you in court??? Will they pay your court fees???? Doubt it very much. And I know what the next come back will be....... But these people don't take you to court because they're a [problem]. Wait and see people because the people who speak so loudly on here will soon be going into hibernation and you'll wish that you listened to Singe!! A final word would be, when you go into a car park there are generally some white lines, park between them then no tickets get administered, it really is that simple. Good luck to you all!!:rolleyes:

Before you all start calling me all your stupid names why don't one or two of you do something totally different and pay your contravention? Instead of looking for loopholes and claiming harassment and quoting every act possible just PAY!! You park on private land what gives you the right to park in 2 bays or in a disabled bay without a permit or a parent and child bay when you have no kids? You do it because there are some do gooders on site's like this that say you can. Will these same people back you in court??? Will they pay your court fees???? Doubt it very much. And I know what the next come back will be....... But these people don't take you to court because they're a [problem]. Wait and see people because the people who speak so loudly on here will soon be going into hibernation and you'll wish that you listened to Singe!! A final word would be, when you go into a car park there are generally some white lines, park between them then no tickets get administered, it really is that simple. Good luck to you all!!:rolleyes:

Firstly, if one was to pay for the "contravention" it would be lining the pockets of a 3rd party and not the landowner itself.

Secondly Mr PPC. these people do support those who are taken to court

Thirdly, your final word, most forum users do park between the white lines, its just some PPCs decide that the bay was actually not for parking in. If perhaps there was an appeals system which was independant and actaully worked then I'm sure people on here wouldn't tell innocent drivers to simply ignore you!!!

Thirdly, your final word, most forum users do park between the white lines, its just some PPCs decide that the bay was actually not for parking in. If perhaps there was an appeals system which was independant and actaully worked then I'm sure people on here wouldn't tell innocent drivers to simply ignore you!!!

..not forgetting londoncass, the good old "you can only park for 90 minutes" even though you parked perfectly then spent 2 hours spending loads of money in the shop, then couldn't get served through the tills coz they didn't have enough staff on. The same shop that apparently authorised the [problematic] to issue a scamvoice to you for all this hastle in their shop.

Guest Singe80

Crem, why if you know you are authorised to park for 90 mins would you spend 2 hours in a shop, surely that's 120 mins. Would you go to a P&D car park and buy a ticket for 90 mins and spend 120 mins shopping?

As for Londoncass, I'm not Mr PPC, I work for a debt collections company who deal with Parking tickets and I hear 101 different excuses every day. There is an appeal procedure and a lot of appeals win. I personally deal with appeals and if I believe the parking ticket is issued when it shouldn't be then I will have it cancelled. But excuses like, I'm not the driver, my permit fell under the seat, trolleys were blowing around the car park etc etc do not wash. You enter the car park voluntarily so abide by it's rules, if you don't then pay the monies owed and stop bleeting on site's like this. It really is pathetic that you can abuse a free car park and then complain when you get a ticket. :eek:

Guest Singe80
Spot the troll - or perhaps just a lowly employee of UKPC? :lol::lol::lol: Singe80 - if you can't add anything constructive, go away and lurk on another forum.

If I was a troll then I wouldn't tell you what I did. I'm a debt collector, you're obviously a forum reader with not much better to do.....:lol:

Crem, why if you know you are authorised to park for 90 mins would you spend 2 hours in a shop, surely that's 120 mins. Would you go to a P&D car park and buy a ticket for 90 mins and spend 120 mins shopping?

As for Londoncass, I'm not Mr PPC, I work for a debt collections company who deal with Parking tickets and I hear 101 different excuses every day. There is an appeal procedure and a lot of appeals win. I personally deal with appeals and if I believe the parking ticket is issued when it shouldn't be then I will have it cancelled. But excuses like, I'm not the driver, my permit fell under the seat, trolleys were blowing around the car park etc etc do not wash. You enter the car park voluntarily so abide by it's rules, if you don't then pay the monies owed and stop bleeting on site's like this. It really is pathetic that you can abuse a free car park and then complain when you get a ticket. :eek:

You don't believe in many then do you. :)

If I am browsing a store like B&Q or World of Leather where they are hoping I will spend 100s if not 1000s of pounds in their store, I'll take as long as I like and feel free to use their car park for free for as long as it takes.

Likewise, if I am in McDonalds, I'll take whatever time I feel like to eat and enjoy a meal without worrying about removing my car from their car park.

There is an appeal procedure

no there is not

and a lot of appeals win.

Really? Where?

I personally deal with appeals and if I believe the parking ticket is issued when it shouldn't be then I will have it cancelled.

By what authority will you cancel it? You say you are the DCA, the scamvoice was issued by your client, only they can cancel it therefore.

Guest overmydeadbody

Singe80, I can only reply regarding the appeals comment you have made as the overstaying, wrongly parking and hidden permit comments do not apply to me. I was quite simply parked in a car park in a bay which had faded markings and was ticketed for "causing an obstruction". Despite asking for the opinion of a police officer who returned an opinion "that i was not causing obstruction" and writing three appeals letters to UKPC stating my points and providing proof the so called "appeal" was turned down. I have seeked legal advice on the matter with every solicitor, advisor and police officer stating the same thing - that I have a watertight case. Quite simply an offence was not committed yet UKPC continue to pester for payment. Their appeals and payment process is absolutely flawed.

I understand that you may be finding it tough now, maybe a few too many people have been using this forum to successfully fight a parking company but it does not require you to market your services on a forum.

I would love for you to review my case and give your opinion, maybe you could then pass it one desk to the right and have the UKPC "appeals manager" review my case again!!

Guest overmydeadbody

I came into this matter unbias, simply in receipt of what I believe was a wrongly issued ticket. After personally experiencing the UKPC "process" I totally agree with crem on this matter. Put simply singe80 you are bias. If you had experienced this process from the other side you would not be stating what you state now.

Guest overmydeadbody
If I was a troll then I wouldn't tell you what I did. I'm a debt collector, you're obviously a forum reader with not much better to do.....:lol:

Which debt collection company do you work for and what is your position within that company?

As for Londoncass, I'm not Mr PPC, I work for a debt collections company who deal with Parking tickets and I hear 101 different excuses every day. There is an appeal procedure and a lot of appeals win. I personally deal with appeals and if I believe the parking ticket is issued when it shouldn't be then I will have it cancelled. :eek:

Something not right here. Debt collectors collect debts; they do not listen to appeals from motorists; that is what the PPC's claim to do, and when you refuse to pay the alledged debt is passed to a debt collector.

Note the debt collector is powerless to collect PPC money unless a court order is obtained.

So it is sound to advice to ignore all correspondence from a PPC. When they pass the debt to a debt collector; inform them that the debt is in dispute, at which point they are required to hand it back to the PPC.

As you can see, debt collectors are ineffective, powerless and have no purpose in this world other than to scare and intimidate vulnerable people.

No wonder Singe80 gets upset with forums such as this.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4772 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks