Rockwell and RBS

ladylord
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am overseas at the moment and have to contact Rockwell Debt Collection and RBS Collections Agency (not Royal Bank of Scotland) extremely urgently, they will be baying for my blood by now!

I have googled them to death and tried yellow pages to no avail - does anyone who has dealt with these agencies have contact numbers they could pass on to me?

Sorry for random request.

Also, am going to go ahead with this claiming back the money I have been charged by banks and credit cards over the last 6 years. Will help me to pay off the debts I now have as a result. I presume I can do this even though my debts are now all with collections agencies?

Cheers and bye for now.

Helen :razz:

Hello,

I have found Rockwell to be one of the Nicest DCA's I have dealt with as well so speaking to them is nice and easy!

Completed:

Woolwich: Received £30

Intelligent Finance: Received £1100 after two years and approximately 20 letters, 6 pieces of hair and an eyeball.

Barclaycard: Received £90

HFC: Received £170

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone i know this is wrong but i googled rockwell and this is what came up, and its same number, there was a message left on the machine from them for my partner, do you think they would tlk to me? we r not married but i would like to actully talk about the debt where-as my partner will probably guess wot it is or already know & he won't ring them, i have a brain & know we cnt avoid them forever. What do you think?

Dark Angel, I've only just noticed this post!

If you haven't tried already, your partner would need to call, then give them permission to speak to you, and then they MAY speak, the other alternative for a permanent agreement is to ask your partner to sign a declaration basically stating his account details, your details and giving full permission for you to manage the a/c. BUT YOU MUST STATE THIS DOES NOT IN ANYWAY MEAN YOU ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY!!!

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

They will hold the account for a further 7/14 days and hope he makes a payment arrangement. I havent got this far with Rockwell YET! but the next step I THINK may be court, they're thratening me with orders for attachments of earnings etc. and I feel like bankrupting aswell, but its a tough choice, and I dont have masses of debt, I just struggle to pay what they want!

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?