Who deals with whom? directory of banks/Dca/solicitors

MARTIN3030
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No They May Collect For Hsbc Aswell But Definately Owned By Lloyds Tsb I Asked Tsb This And They Confirmed It , Lisam

Sorry to disagree but The Beneficial Financial Bank is a trading name of The HFC bank who are in turn part of the HSBC group.

Beneficial do not offer bank accounts but merely offer loans/credit cards etc

Beneficial Bank

• 2 weeks later...

blair oliver scott for taking £150 out of my halifax account on friday for a debt that was cleared in April 2006!!! :mad:

letters winging their way to Halifax (for giving out my account details) and Blair oliver scott for taking money that isn't theres to take!!

the debt wasn't even owed to them but to geoffrey parker bourne who this morning have confirmed the balance was cleared on the 21.04.06 :evil:

I can assure you that Blair Oliver & Scott are trading and collecting monies on behalf of the Bank of Scotland as are Wescot Credit Services

Aktiv Kapital collect on behalf of Time Retail Finance

Arrow/Global Receivables Management/CBS collect on behalf of Paragon

HFC bank and Beneficial bank seem to use a firm of solicitors called Restons.

If anyone has any details of dealinigs with Restons or Arrow I would be most grateful

I can assure you that Blair Oliver & Scott are trading and collecting monies on behalf of the Bank of Scotland as are Wescot Credit Services

Aktiv Kapital collect on behalf of Time Retail Finance

Arrow/Global Receivables Management/CBS collect on behalf of Paragon

HFC bank and Beneficial bank seem to use a firm of solicitors called Restons.

If anyone has any details of dealinigs with Restons or Arrow I would be most grateful

I have had dealings with Arrow Global, who passed the alleged debt straight onto their evil Solicitor, Eversheds. They have since shut up and neither have written to me for about 2 months now since MBNA tried to falsify an agreement.......

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Could somebody just confirm what Blair Oliver & Scott are - a DCA or solicitors.

Thanks

Blimey Senior! Where have you been hiding??!!! Good to see you!!:D

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Thanks, Corn - not had anything to say, so kept quiet!

Just interested to know about Blair Oliver Scott - some people write as if they are just a DCA and others that they are solicitors - can't find them listed on the English or Scottish Law Society websites - any ideas? And what is the relationship between them and another HBOS DCA - J&J Collections? If Blair Oliver & Scott arn't solicitors who do HBOS use for litigation?

Thanks, Corn - not had anything to say, so kept quiet!

Just interested to know about Blair Oliver Scott - some people write as if they are just a DCA and others that they are solicitors - can't find them listed on the English or Scottish Law Society websites - any ideas? And what is the relationship between them and another HBOS DCA - J&J Collections? If Blair Oliver & Scott arn't solicitors who do HBOS use for litigation?

Hi Senior, good to hear from you!

I couldn't comment on them as I have no dealings with them at all. I suggest a general search may throw up some more "victims" who will be able to confirm one way or another.

I am sorry I couldn't help! I am glad you are well and look forward to seeing you back over on the MBNA forum when you are able!

Best wishes,

Corn x:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

B,O&S are trading as previously informed, I think they act as a collections agent but have had no dealings with them as solicitors. I can supply details of my dealings if needed

• 2 weeks later...

this is very confusing ...1 month ago I just got a loan of Welcome finance ...I think this is how Capquest has caught up with me :-(

but havent received no paperwork confirming the loan ...waiting to see if they start the d.d. this month .. how can they trade if they are dormant:?:

Nino1 - Arrow is part of a bunch of Yankee come-latlelys who are going to teach us poor downtrodden Brits how to collect debts effectively - just like the G.I.s won the war for us. Given the scumbags already in the market my view is they've left it a bit late, but perhaps they've just found Pearl Harbor on an atlas.

My beef with them is that they devote a whole page of their website to slagging off the CCCS - "Gee youse guys - when your creditors chose CCCS you should have done chosen Arrow" (or something similar).

In my view quite libellous, but confirmation that the CCCS has gotten under their motherf*****g hides.

More info. available if required. Good luck all. Vandermerwe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i have just read the whole of this thread, and wow, it has blowm my brains out. anyway I am a newbie to all of this. but I do have letters and phone calls from Buchannan Clark & wells, chasing my debt for Natwest bank. I have only just cca they they signed for it yesterday, but can someone please explain the bit about being dormant (them not me!!), if they are dormant does that mean they should not be chasing my debt, and that i do not pay them anything, what if they can produce my cca, then what. please help

Just heard from B.O.& S. in the Republic of Scotland.

Their letterhead states 'Debt Collectors'.

Registered Office: Arrol House, Viking Way, Rosyth KY11 2UT.

Registered in Scotland No. 133457

Claiming to act on behalf of "Halifax" they begin: Blair, Oliver & Scott Ltd. is a professional debt collection agency blah, blah.

Call our Helpline Number 0870 240 5138 (sic).

Our comrades-in-arms 'saynoto0870' give the alternatives of 0131 4427777 (Switchboard HBOS ask for Blair Oliver and Scott to get through) and, by lucky hap 0800 0560808 (Part of Halifax (HBOS).

Doesn't sound very dormant to me!

Vandermerwe

These parasites don't have much imagination.

To make sure who you are looking for, Google (UK sites only) "First Credit" and you'll get their website. When I tried it was the first name to come up. They are based in Evesham.

Then go to the second page (I think it was) of Google's list and click on 'Odd telephone call from First Credit Ltd.' and you see a whole can of worms opening up.

That's 1st Credit and they too have a web site, but as far as I can tell no connection.

Hope this helps.

Vandermerwe

TOTAL Confusion - EOS Solutions UK (Warrington) were called Logic Group until Sept 06.Logic Group (Edinburgh) were called Collection Agencies until Sept 06.Collection Agencies (Warrington) were called EOS Solutions ltd until Sept 06.EOS Solutions ltd (Warrington) were called EOS UK Holdings until Jun 06.EOS UK Holdings (Edinburgh) were called EOS Solutions ltd until Jun 06 , then EOS Solutions UK until Sept 06. FULL CIRCLE!! How can they just swap their names around like this??