solicitors letter

jveasey147
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6342 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have had the muppets at bcw after me for two accounts l cca requested back in oct to no effect they say aktiv have sent the info but i still have not received it so wrote to bcw who said they would send it again still nothing untill now this morning received two solicitor letters from pdh solicitors saying aktiv kapital issuing claim against me usuall 7 days before action phoned pdh who would not speak to me but asked me to ring another number about this case guess what it was bcw number

is this getting nasty or is it getting more and more fishy is a solicitor allowed to send a letter to you getting you to contact a debt agency

and also dont forget BCW are committing offences which are classed as criminal under the Data Protection Act

Sparkie1723

sparkie can you be more specific? what offence is being committed?

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

itsamomentintime,

I've posted a lot about Buchanan Clark & Wells Ltd, to enable them to hold any information about data subjects what so ever a company ( DCA's as well) must hold a data processors license obtained from the Information Commissioners Office and be on their register and the address given to the Information Commissioners Office for inclusion on that register must be/shall be of their reigstered office, BCW ltd reg Office is 24 George Square Glasgow, that address is not registered with the Information Commissioners Office therefore by not having a legitimate or more to the point even a license at alllicense they are commiting offences under section 17 (1) of the Data Protection Act, they are commiting further offences by using the data processors licence belonging to an affiliated company AVANCE LTD, data processors licenses cannot be used by someone else nor are they transferrable

13 October 2005

Two companies fined for flouting Data Protection Act

Two companies have been successfully prosecuted by the Information

Commissioner’s Office for failing to notify under the Data Protection Act 1998. in both cases they were given the maximum possible fine of £5000, and ordered to pay£300 towards prosecution costs, by Manchester City magistrates yesterday.

Corporate & Trade Limited and General & Commercial Guarantee Limited who both trade from premises at First Floor, 130 Church Street, Preston, failed to notify with the Information Commissioner’s Office that they processed personal data. The companies are debt collection agencies. Corporate & Trade Limited were written to on five occasions and General & Commercial Limited on three; both companies failed to notify as a result of these letters. Under the Data Protection Act organisations that process personal information may be required to notify with the Information Commissioner at a nominal cost of £35 per year.

Sparkie1723