Plusheat Boiler service contract/UK Search - email chasing supposed debt from numerous years ago

Thank you both for you time, you never know whats in the box until you open it I suppose.
Its obviously a trivial amount but of course I dint know that, and I dont owe it anyway.

Thanks again, your help is really appreciated.

• dx100uk changed the title to Plusheat Boiler service contract/UK Search - email chasing supposed debt from numerous years ago

thread title updated

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

Hi, well I'm back again, I followed the great advice provided here, and the DCA were very cooperative if not helpful, (there's a first).

However, today, I received an £69 invoice from Plusheat for "Cancellation 50% of the remaining term" Invoice Date : 31/12/2021
via an email address I have never shared with them, with my new address on the invoice.

Now remembering the whole story.. 
I disputed this back in 2021, because I cancelled their rubbish lack of service in May 21, but in the following January 22 they sent a demand telling me
I could only cancel within 2 months of the end of the term, and I had missed that opportunity in Nov - Dec 21, so now I was committed again.
I argued and refuse to pay anything for 2022, and they sent me an invoice for the rest of 2021.

I will pay this small amount if its best to, it just makes me mad to submit to people like Liam Clancy - Plusheat, a scoundrel at best
Should I pay ?

Thanks 

ignore

dx

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...