MET ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - ignored everything - (346) SOUTHGATE PARK STANSTED CM24 1PY ***Claim Discontinued***

I guess I am lucky or I live too far away and they couldn’t be bothered to pay for solicitors in case there will be possible  hearing which is obviously held nearest to where defendant lives and I live far away from stansted hmm 🤔 

It’s concluded !! 

N279.pdf

• FTMDave changed the title to MET ANPR PCN Claimform - overstay - ignored everything - (346) SOUTHGATE PARK STANSTED CM24 1PY ***Claim Discontinued***

Well done on winning. I doubt that itt has anything to do with where you live. Met knows they are on to a good scam and they make their money from the majority of motorists who just pay up and they know they have a very slight chance of winning in Court.

So sending in a response to their claim means that you were unlikely to pay them so they cut their losses and ran.  But well done for standing up to them and not paying.

Well done wisni!

:clap2:

If you think we've helped, do please consider a donation.

We're all volunteers, but there are overheads to pay for, hosting, site maintenance, etc.

If you're agreeable, you can find a donate button further down the page.

And congrats again.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone 

Hope you all good .

I have been away for a while .

It’s been a month since I got a letter however for some reason I still feel bit uncomfortable.

When I log in to MCOL it’s still shows nothing .

There is no update on a case since they acknowledged my defence .

Is that normal ?

Are they ever gonna update the fact MET gave up on me and send me notice of discontinuance or do I have to call the court myself ? 🤔 

as far as is known claims from January were only just starting to be updated a few days ago.

yours didnt even get to DQ N180 stage. so theres nowt to 'worry' about.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...