Evri parcel - damaged/not returned - court claim issued

Hi All,

Just a quick update, I have a mediation date set for next week, is there anything I need to know?  I'll make sure I have all the facts along with the timeline as well. 

Is there normally a % that they try to get you to agree with or is it dependent on the case?

Thanks

Elvis

Hi,

Firstly, as much as it hurts me to say, be prepared they won't show up.

They've gone back to their old ways of not showing up to mediation.

I've only ever accepted full, and they've paid this. so the % i'd say is 100%.

But you can always drop court fees, or interest if you feel like it.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

plenty of threads to read here upon how people tackled mediation thru the mediator with evri,,....

bottom line is you do not give an inch.

you want the full sum you claimed on your claimform + the Court Fee for raising it 

• Thanks 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Please can you ask this question and also post your story in a separate thread.

Also Please can you space your posts so that they are easier to read especially on a small screen such as a telephone

We can certainly help you but you need to start your own thread in order to ask the questions and seek the support that you need

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 01/03/2024 at 09:45, Elvis Romerez said:

Full response attached and also shown below 

1. The Claimant has incorrectly named the Defendant in these proceedings as Evri. Evri is not a legal entity and is instead a trading name of EVRi Parcelnet Limited. The Defendant should be amended accordingly to EVRi Parcelnet Limited t/a Evri.

@BankFodder I know that this post is older but I've never seen this before. Evri is not a legal entity and is a trading name of evri parcelnet ltd?

Evri parcelnet ltd?

every other time its EVRi parcelnet ltd t/a evri. What happened to EVRi parcelnet ltd?

Ideas/thoughts?

Edited by jk2054

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Thanks to everyone who helped me out through all this.  We sorted things out in mediation, but I don't think I'm allowed to give details?  

Once again, really appreciate the support, I'll be leaving a donation as I wouldn't have got anything without the good folk on this forum