style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 178 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oh well thats his problem

at what stage are you at?

did you get a notice of enforcement and failed to respond within 7 days, he turned up at your door, now he's levied the full fees he can which is £310?

other than clamping a car that might be yours or any other adults in the household (whom under ctax rules are equally liable) theres not much he can do.

theres no right of forced entry on CTAX debt.

have you approached the council to sort this out, or just ignored everything to date?

how did you get into this situation?

is this for this years since april or a previous year?

sorry for all the questions but your initial post is devoid of any real info to really be able to help.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi 

sorry for lack of info

I set up a payment with council but with increased interest rates with mortgage got behind so yes enforcement was sent and I didn’t reply in time so self inflicted really 

so there’s this years to pay and a little from previous year 

got into this situation through mortgage raising nearly £400.

like I say I can set up a payment plan just not within 90days 

No one has turned up yet

they have sent a letter and email to give me a chance to pay or set up payment plan which I tried to do earlier

that’s when i learnt it has to be no longer than 90days

Thank you for you reply 😊

Just been reading some reviews about them not good 

even if you a vulnerable person 

what counts as a vulnerable person ?

sorry so the council already have a liability order for this obviously but is the LO for this current years CTAX as well?  just makin sure you have this years already covered..

pers id be speaking to the council .

i know this is probably already done but things like mobile phone contracts  sky tv, netflix ,amazon prime and any other tv subs should be cancelled in favour of paying ctax. increased int rates on mortgage wont cut it when people have £100's going out on luxury stuff DD's  when pleading poverty.

you already know the vulnerability stuff from last time around, you must be a master by now surely.

as for ive read up about them? so what , theres nothing they can really do other than a clamp a car outside if you have one... else just ignore them and get back to paying the council just send more money .

go ring the council...

stop being frightened of a bailiff with no teeth, ctax is not subject to forced entry.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

If the Bailiff does turn up at your doorstep do not open the door to them, they have no power of forced entry for CTAX debts as DX said - if you open the door they will step in and you will not be able to get them out, just ignore them  and they will leave.