SHELL BUDGENS SOUTHAM & Forecourt eye - accused £55 diesel left unpaid - appealed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

FIND.SHELL.COM

SHELL BUDGENS SOUTHAM is a service station with EV charging located in SOUTHAM area. This station includes a Shop, a Car Wash and a Toilet.

are these the ones?

Looking at the other thread, the difficulty have have been solved very sensibly by a single telephone call.

Although it's a nuisance – and of course they shouldn't put you in this position – I suggest that you begin by making that phone call and see if you can resolve it.

If there is any difficulty then come back here and we can give you some further advice

Telephone forecourt Eye.

Stay polite – non-conflictual – but if they won't do anything then tell them that they can begin their own action against you and it will be defended.

After that, ignore them until you receive something official through the post.

Keep us updated

Okay well make sure you keep everything.

Send them one letter and tell them that they are wrong and that they know where you are if they want to begin a claim. And that you won't be responding to any further correspondence unless it's a claim form.

After that, ignore them

• I agree 1

I don't think any of it is worth the hassle of taking more time over it.

One letter – ignore – that's it

• Like 1

• dx100uk changed the title to SHELL BUDGENS SOUTHAM & Forecourt eye
  • dx100uk changed the title to SHELL BUDGENS SOUTHAM & Forecourt eye - accused £55 diesel left unpaid - appealed