Order with sports direct online, wrong item sent, 3 x missing items, wont refund done a CHARGEBACK now The National Business Crime Solutions - civil recovery

Stevo233391

Hi again all, 

Well, after hearing nothing further for a few weeks, I've not only had an email today, I've had it in writing just now in a proper letter as well. It's virtually word for word the same as the email earlier received. Again, no signature at the bottom, keeping their identity deliberately ambiguous, no doubt. 

I will continue to ignore and actually go one further, re-posting it saying 'not at this address', but I do wonder what they will do once they cotton on I'm not playing ball. They have a payment date of the 28/02. Is there any likely cause of action they will try next once they see they aren't getting payment by this date? More threatening letters? Phone calls

Thanks. 

Please post up a properly scanned copy of the letter in PDF format so that we can all have a look!

Don't say the address is wrong. Don't be goaded into some silly response and any response that you might make should be straight dealing and honest

Thanks BF, please see attached.

Please let me know what you think, and what, if any, response should be forthcoming. 

I do have access to solicitors through my work, I would rather pay them to deal with this than sports direct for this phantom delivery, but if continued silence is the best response, then I obviously won't use them. 

2024-02-06 NBCS Notice of Intended Civil Proceedings.pdf

just like RLP and DWF you ignore these people .

just a fake money making scheme.

do not react in anyway inc returning the letter.

you've scanned it now shred it give it to your pet hamster for bedding.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again all. 

I'm posting this for others now, more than anything else.

I today received a further letter, more of the same, with the caveat bold and underlined, 'failure to respond or make payment will result in this case being prepared for court without further notice to you'. 

Payment requested by the 28th Feb. I will continue giving this no oxygen and no response. Thanks again to you all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Stevo
Please keep us updated.

I find myself in an almost identical situation to you, albeit a few weeks behind on the timeline.

I am seriously shocked by what has happened here, but found it re-assuring that it wasn't just me by reading your story, and similar on another forum, that I can't type here apparently!

Reading trustpilot reviews, anecdotal evidence would suggest there are a lot of delivery problems with said company, and to resolve them this way is wild.

Good Luck 👍

please create your own topic by hitting create or + in the top red banner

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...