Vinted/EVRI - £50 Nike trainers sold Via Vinted + their insurance - stolen while during delivery- court claim **settled in full**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 137 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

read upload

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

You shouldn't even be asking. You should go immediately and see if you can apply for judgement. It is most unlikely that they have missed the deadline but you never know.

Don't hang around. Apply the judgement if you can and let us know what happens.

• Like 1

Ok I'm sorry but you're really not making sense.

You've sent me a MCOL histrory saying a defence was filed and now you're saying its not filed.

Please make up your mind with what has and hasn;t been filed

Post 38 has the MCOL history which shows defence filed.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

A copy of the Defence does not show on MCOL a copy is attached to the Proposed Notice of Allocation if you wish to proceed.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Ive only received a notice of issue and response pack which includes the AOS

should i still be waiting or enter judgement as ive received no further update with the situation? 

Yes you will certainly have to wait as advised by my site team colleague above – but it will be worth having a check on the County Court website every day or so to see whether you are allowed to apply for judgement.

If you aren't allowed then it won't permit you to continue – so don't worry. The moment it does allow you to continue means that you are allowed to apply – and then you should do without any hesitation at all

• 2 weeks later...

Update on situation very happy to have received a letter from Evri stating they will give me my full amount of money that i claimed for thank you CAG for helping me with this case to be honest i defiantly wouldn't have done this with out you guys thank you so much again much appreciated for your help 

• Like 1

Excellent news.

Please update us when the money is paid. In the meantime, probably hold off applying for judgement for a while to give them an opportunity to pay the money. Then discontinue the action.

Don't discontinue until be money is paid

Make sure that you are receiving all your costs as well so that you are not out of pocket at all

Congratulations and thank you for updating us.

What a bunch of time wasters they are.

They have benefited from public money to obstruct you and to delay you and the only reason is so that they can discourage other people who are less persistent than you or maybe haven't found this forum and haven't had our support.
And of course, The Children are complicit in this. Well done, Children.

Of course we are personally very disappointed that it didn't go to trial where you could have read their heads off in public and we would have had a judgement out of it – but you can't please everyone all the time.

Well done.
If you're feeling Christmassy, then you might have a look around for our donation button!🙃

Of course what is really disgusting here is that your property was stolen. But despite the fact that it was obviously a theft, EVRi has spent time and money trying to ensure that it was you who remained the victim of the theft rather themselves.
Although they are not the thieves, they are responsible for the thieves because these thefts are almost always committed either by their employees or by contractors but EVRi want to pass the buck onto their customers who clearly have zero responsibility for the theft and are simply victims.

So it is EVRi who are the victims of the theft but they don't like that so they make their customers the victims of theft instead.

It's not exactly – but it isn't far away from – section 22 Theft Act 1968.
Of course I suppose it lacks the dishonesty but if the theft act talked about disingenuity rather than dishonesty, I can imagine that they might be bang to rights.

Merry Christmas, Hugo and Merry Christmas, The Children

• BankFodder changed the title to Vinted/EVRI - £50 Nike trainers sold Via Vinted + their insurance - stolen while during delivery- court claim **settled in full**

Well said 100% agree even in the letter they sent out to me saying they will reimburse me they basically said they take no responsibility and no admission in whats happened find it very discussing they wont even acknowledge or take responsibility that its their fault as a company for allowing theft from customers to even take place

• I agree 1