CEL ANPR PCN - 16mins stay - 237-259 Greenwich High Road Shopping Centre

And read other threads!

To see the sort of things you can expect from the fleecers down the line.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

One of the main reasons for not appealing to a PPC is that it is easy to inadvertently identify yourself as the driver and thus lose the protection that you as registered keeper have under Pofa 2012. (referred to by Lookingforinfo @#11)

So if you write to a landowner or occupier, it is important to only refer to "the driver did this or that, " NOT "i did this or that"

Edited by Gick

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

I appreciate the input Gick.

Oh I get what you are saying. I also believe when it comes to identifying who was the driver of the vehicle in question, It would require some evidence in theory rather than presuming that RK was driving etc.

I am guessing the court will probably want to see insurance documents and if there are more than one person insured in the policy, then that would make matters tricky. should you then tell the truth if you r asked by a judge who the driver was?

the answer is on the tip of my tongue!

On 09/08/2023 at 02:20, lookinforinfo said:

The PCN does not comply with he Protection of Freedoms Act 2012. So the keeper is not liable to pay the charge only the driver can now be pursued. As you haven't appealed they do not know who was driving as anyone who has a valid motor insurance policy is able to drive your car.

58 minutes ago, zafor said:

I am guessing the court will probably want to see insurance documents

nope

you seriously need to get reading a good few threads here

58 minutes ago, zafor said:

should you then tell the truth if you r asked by a judge who the driver was?

a judge would never ask that, your defence/witness statement would already deal with that question but we are jumping to conclusions it will EVER get that far.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 8 months later...