Seahorse v Cabot

Seahorse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5859 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

£25-£27k plus bonus for an 18-year-old straight out of school, no degree, no quals as such. It's pretty good going. I would love to know what the turnover rate for staff is for I suspect that they are lured by the bright lights/cash what 18-year-old wouldn't be?

Chavot's MIBs still in action on your blog SH?

I'm sure I've posted before on this very subject. According to a leading employment agency, the turnover of staff at Cabot is (perhaps) surprisingly low. But then again, if you're 18 -21 and earning that sort of money (without qualifications) what do you care about people? I'd like to know the average age; it'll no surprise that a majority of staff there are young- what do you really know about life and people at that age? I don't imagine there are many 35+ year old's working there as normal 'collectors' etc..

They employ 330 odd at present. Simple maths tell you that if the average wage is £28k then that's a wage bill of nearly £10 million per year. If we get the accounts from the Cabot group of companies and find out what the profits are, it tells you just how many 'customers' they must have.

It's my reckoning that only 1% of Cabot's 'customers' know of this website and 99% of their 'customers' don't know their rights. Can you imagine if we could raise the figure from 1% to 50% !!!

• Haha 2

Just hate every DCA out there

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice several of the Cabot staff have set their myspace and bebo pages to 'private'.

:lol: :lol: The MIB must have had a word! :lol: :lol:

Spoil sports aren't they?

Seems it is fine for these clowns to sit there doing Land Registry searches on "account holders" to allow their bosses to bully and cheat money from people - BUT nobody can research these clowns? ha ha ha

Not so funny for them when the boot is on the other foot is it? :grin: :grin:

Just imagine being a fly on the wall in the Towers. :D

Be assured there would have been an internal memo flying around-- Cabot can do this to current staff (emphasis on the word current)- warn them about their blogs etc, but there's more than one way to skin a cat :):p;)

I notice several of the Cabot staff have set their myspace and bebo pages to 'private'.

:lol: :lol: The MIB must have had a word! :lol: :lol:

Not a worry - there are a few of us who have saved the originals ;-)

£25-£27k plus bonus for an 18-year-old straight out of school, no degree, no quals as such. It's pretty good going. I would love to know what the turnover rate for staff is for I suspect that they are lured by the bright lights/cash what 18-year-old wouldn't be? quote]

Knew I'd find what I was looking for lol -- I found my other posting, this is what I'd said before about it :

It could happen, a recent internal study revealed that Cabot- at their Kent site- has a 21% staff turn over (Oh, and a 3% sickness record).

£25-£27k plus bonus for an 18-year-old straight out of school, no degree, no quals as such. It's pretty good going. I would love to know what the turnover rate for staff is for I suspect that they are lured by the bright lights/cash what 18-year-old wouldn't be? quote]

Knew I'd find what I was looking for lol -- I found my other posting, this is what I'd said before about it :

It could happen, a recent internal study revealed that Cabot- at their Kent site- has a 21% staff turn over (Oh, and a 3% sickness record).

Yeah, they don't have breakdowns -they just die of boredom!:D

:lol: The MIB must have had a word! :lol:

Kind of makes me glad I kept copies of those pages for future reference!! ;) Never know how they'll come in useful do we?

Amazing how Hannah NOW LIKES HER JOB "It's a lot of money for so few hours" she has realised now - bit different from the "I'm bored - looking elsewhere" comment she'd written earlier :o Amazing how we change our outlook isn't it?

Oh!! to be young and carefree!! :p

Kind of makes me glad I kept copies of those pages for future reference!! ;) Never know how they'll come in useful do we?

Amazing how Hannah NOW LIKES HER JOB "It's a lot of money for so few hours" she has realised now - bit different from the "I'm bored - looking elsewhere" comment she'd written earlier :o Amazing how we change our outlook isn't it?

Oh!! to be young and carefree!! :p

You mean, oh to be young and naive - lol ..She's doing what the internal memo told her to do - naughty, naughty Hannah, consider your wrist slapped..

You mean, oh to be young and naive - lol ..She's doing what the internal memo told her to do - naughty, naughty Hannah, consider your wrist slapped..

Maybe our Hannah's a new woman now, refined and reformed by the careful, ethical environment she works in.:D ( erh - dream on!)

....nope its a whole squadron....of the Royal Flying Pig Corps....or should that be the Royal Flying Pigs from Cabot

oooh :o do I hear someone saying something nasty about our dear friends? Now, now, we mustn't be seen as passing derogatory remarks about those in such a highly professional and ethical organisation that does such good for the commercial world and the common good of the community.

oooh :o do I hear someone saying something nasty about our dear friends? Now, now, we mustn't be seen as passing derogatory remarks about those in such a highly professional and ethical organisation that does such good for the commercial world and the common good of the community.

"splutter splutter" :D Where the bucket I feel ill :D

Announcement: If anyone from Cabot is having difficulty accessing my blog from work, please accept my sincerest apologies. But you really should be knuckling down and getting on with your work.

Now then, Mr Maynard. That should increase productivity, therefore boosting your profits.

That will be £3,000 for my consultancy fees, please.

What do you mean, you won't pay????? Oh dear, I think I need to pass this debt on. Ruthbridge sound like an ideal firm to tackle the likes of you. Firm, but polite.

HAHAHAHAHA

Announcement: If anyone from Cabot is having difficulty accessing my blog from work, please accept my sincerest apologies. But you really should be knuckling down and getting on with your work.

Now then, Mr Maynard. That should increase productivity, therefore boosting your profits.

That will be £3,000 for my consultancy fees, please.

What do you mean, you won't pay????? Oh dear, I think I need to pass this debt on. Ruthbridge sound like an ideal firm to tackle the likes of you. Firm, but polite.

HAHAHAHAHA

C-hoss, Mr Maynard is quoted as saying that Cabot increased it's turnover by £1 million pounds in a year through staff incentives etc - that's a wee bit less than £2740 per day, you're overcharging him !!

C-hoss, Mr Maynard is quoted as saying that Cabot increased it's turnover by £1 million pounds in a year through staff incentives etc - that's only £2740 per day, you're overcharging him !!

NAH!! It be loose change to rich geezers at Cabot's I am sure ;)

Staff incentives - do you mean they have to lie, bully, cheat, and generally disregard the law, or be sacked? Or do you mean exceed their targets, and they'll get a prize?

Hmmmmm.

OOooh - My 1000th Post :-)

Anyhoo - what are you suggesting my C horse ? This by any chance ? ;

CABOT FINANCIAL’S TOP EMPLOYEES REWARDED WITH

NEW CAR AND LUXURY HOLIDAY

Cabot Financial, market leader in debt purchase, has presented top employees with various prizes including a new Mini and a £3000 holiday to mark their contribution to the company’s continued success.

• Haha 1

OOooh - My 1000th Post :-)

Anyhoo - what are you suggesting my C horse ? This by any chance ? ;

CABOT FINANCIAL’S TOP EMPLOYEES REWARDED WITH

NEW CAR AND LUXURY HOLIDAY

Cabot Financial, market leader in debt purchase, has presented top employees with various prizes including a new Mini and a £3000 holiday to mark their contribution to the company’s continued success.

Doesn't that make you all warm inside to know that the money they have conned everyone out of is going to those lovely young, intelligent, well bred people we see in Seahorses Blog (getting p ****ed and growing suspicious plants) in new Mini's and holidays. Can't you just rejoice at the thought of it :mad:

gggrrrrr!