Premier ANPR PCN - wrong reg - Darthaven Quay, Kingswear, Dartmouth , TQ6 OSG

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I received the attached Notice to Keeper in September, which came as a surprise as I was sure I paid for the parking. When checking my bank statement, I could see I had paid for the initial parking session plus I had extended it with an extra payment.

I made an appeal on the PPS website, uploading copies of where i had paid the money, which failed as they could not find any record of a payment against my wife's vehicle,. I have since checked the Ringo app and found that I did not pay for my wife's car, but had selected my sons car, which is also an Audi A3. As you can't make a second appeal on the PPS site  I have now received a letter from BW Legal working on behalf of PPS. 

Should I contact BW Legal by phone and try to explain the error?    

NOTICE TO KEEPER.pdf

Hi westridge,

Don't have any further contact with BW Legal or anyone else for that matter until the regulars have offered their advice.

In the meantime could you please follow the instructions in the sticky here...

And await further advice.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

eh?

why did you appeal?

you knew from your last speculative invoice thread not too ever do that!!

post your appeal up and their reply please and well as any other letters bothsides to one mass pdf, read upload carefully.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

please fill out that questionnaire  please

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Two important things.

In your appeal did you out the driver?

Is BW Legal's letter headed Letter of Claim/Letter before Claim/Letter before Action?

Good news.

Ignore the deforestation which will now inevitably happen but come back if you do get a Letter of Claim.  Then it will be snotty letter time as you know.

Other good news is that we can't remember the last time a PPC did court for a wrong registration case, it will have been years & years ago.

The reason is that when they did try in prehistoric times they always got a right kicking from the judge.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Please fill in the questionnaire,  ASAP

"I made an appeal on the PPS website, uploading copies of where i had paid the money, which failed as they could not find any record of a payment against my wife's vehicle,. I have since checked the Ringo app and found that I did not pay for my wife's car, but had selected my sons car, which is also an Audi A3. As you can't make a second appeal on the PPS site  I have now received a letter from BW Legal working on behalf of PPS. "

So you also outed yourself as the driver, ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier ANPR PCN - wrong reg - Darthaven Quay, Kingswear, Dartmouth , TQ6 OSG

thread tidied.

next time remember to remove all the bar and QRcode boxes.

with a simply mobile phone app

anyone can decode them and your details.

dx

and they

• 2 months later...

snotty letter time

100's of examples here already

but leave replying until a few days before the 30 days limit.

dx

and they

Have a look at the snotty letter at post 17 here  https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/445290-parking-eye-pcn-letter-of-claim-wrong-reg-lost-appeals-blockbusters-carpark-grange-road-darlington-won-snotty-letter-worked/#comment-5151754

Caggers have sent a version of this letter in "wrong registration" cases over the last few years and so far have a 100% record of not being taken to court.

Tweak it in accordance with your case.