UKPCLtd/DCB legal ANPR PCN claimform - McDonalds Baguley 1062 673 Altrincham Road, Wythenshawe M23 9AA.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 384 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well done the judge on picking up on their generic bilge.

Let's see if they can actually understand what the judge wrote or will just ignore it due to the long sentences and difficult words.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I believe the information posted by @Andyorch may be out of date.

The Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 s.11 (1) provides "The Lord Chancellor may by order provide that there shall be no restriction on the persons who may exercise rights of audience, or rights to conduct litigation, in relation to proceedings in a county court of such a kind as may be specified in the order."

Such an order was made under The Lay Representatives (Rights of Audience) Order 1999 on 27 April 1999 and came into force 18 May 1999.

I am not aware of any subsequent order.

I see now that far form being out of date, the reference provided by @Andyorch to the Legal Services Act 2007 is actually more up to date.

However, within the Legal Services Act 2007 Schedule 3 s. 1 in reference to a right of audience.

The person is exempt [from being an authorised person] if the person... either;

(2)(b) has a right of audience granted by that court in relation to those proceedings.

or

(3)(b) has a right of audience before that court in relation to those proceedings granted by or under any enactment.

Edited by FruitSalad1010

• 2 weeks later...

So, sadly no such discontinuance. Amended particulars of claim received. Details below. I guess we start over again now with as there is an acknowledgment of service form etc and later submitting a defence? Does the same defence still apply? Thanks

Also, this all has to be done by paper now? As it's from the local court and not Northampton so no online option?

What they have compiled is excellent - for you.  They mention POFA, so if their bilge isn't POFA compliant they are screwed.

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

mcol northant bulk has now ended, there will be no more online stuff nor updates.

you are at northants COUNTY court now

everything manual by post from now on

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ok thanks

see point 4 of the judges n24.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I doubt it 

But see what @FTMDave thinks.

But I don't think at this stage, as it's just 'a reset' as you say, you give away nor play your cards early. That's for your ws 

You are already winning because the judge ordered them to stop playing secret squirrel. 1/0 in my book to you!!

DX

and they

The defence you already have is generic and can stay as it is.

In fact you don't have to do anything at all as the order says you "may" send a new defence.

However, we did get someone told off in the same circumstances for not informing the court they wished to continue with the old defence, so, just to be absolutely sure, it would be a good idea to communicate to the court that you wish to continue with the same defence as before.

Ok, understood. So, to be clear we return the defence form to the court (even though it came from the claimant's solicitor) and highlight that the defence is the same?

No need to do the AoS again even though it's been included in the pack I assume?

What defence form?

You simply e-mail the court, refer to the judgement order date,  and say you are relying on your defence already filed.

In both the e-mail and the subject hearing put the claim number and the names of the parties.

Then send a letter to the fleecers' solicitors with the same info while applying as much snot as possible while sealing the envelope 🤣

As always send 2nd class - that's all they are worth - and get a free Certificate of Posting from the post office.

Sorry maybe I’ve not been clear. All this has been received from the solicitors, nothing from the court yet. They’ve included their amended PoC’s along with a full response pack (AoS, defence form, counterclaim form, admission form etc) and a tiny statement of truth. 

Do we still respond to this or wait for something from the court itself? To see if the judge is happy with the amended PoC’s?

That's normal.

The fleecers send documentation to the court and to you.

You send documentation to the court and to the fleecers.

Hi Prestton,

Is there any way you would be able to post up a redacted copy of the order striking out the particulars of claim but which shows who the client is.

I think this would be very useful for others including myself who are faced with similar unfortunate circumstances as your brother. It appears the same generic particulars are being used across multiple claims.

Best regards,

Intrepid.