CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 241 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having a nightmare explaining all this guys. This is what i've got so far. I know i've probably made a dogs dinner of it but can anyone advise a better way to explain the poor contract? 

1. I am the defendant in this claim. I represent myself as a litigant in-person, with no formal legal training. Everything in the following statement is true to the best of my knowledge. I have attached evidence referred to as exhibits in this witness statement.  

1. At the time of the event, I confirm I was the registered keeper of (reg number). I had several family members on the vehicles insurance policy at the time. The driver at the time of the event is unknown. Shortly after the date of the event, I moved home The claimant continued to send correspondence to the old address despite updating my details with the DVLA. I missed all correspondence due to this. I received the court claim form when visiting the old property to collect a miss delivered parcel. I then requested a subject access request and received all previous correspondence. 

No Locus standi :-  

1. The first page of the contract provided in the SAR (Exhibit 1) is between JS Management and consultancy LTD and ferensway hotels LTD. JS Management and consultancy LTD are now known as Complete parking services (CPSUK) limited company number 10212042 (Claimant). 

1. The rest of the pages in the contract (Exibits 2, 3 & 4) are all shown to have a footer of “Company Reg No 11229186 Complete parking services Limited” and page 4 of the contract (article 4) appears to be signed by Complete parking services limited.  

1. Complete parking services limited (company no 11229186) are a dissolved company as of 4/1/22. Therefore, the contract is illegitimate due to having a dissolved Companys number and name on it.  

1. It appears Complete parking services (CPSUK) have taken on a similar name to the former contract owners. I put to strict proof CPSUK have an up to date contract with Ferensway hotels LTD.  

I don't think you've made a dog's dinner at all.

I've made a few tweaks in red just to make things crystal clear for the judge, plus tidied up some of the punctuation & style.

Forum regular LFI is very knowledgeable about "contract stuff" and will no doubt make comments.  I remember LFI mentioning the matter of the contract signatures is vital so I've split that bit off into its own paragraph.

1.  I am the Defendant in this claim. I represent myself as a litigant in-person, with no formal legal training. Everything in the following statement is true to the best of my knowledge. I have attached evidence referred to as exhibits in this witness statement.  

2.  At the time of the event, I confirm I was the registered keeper of (reg number).  I had several family members on the vehicle's insurance policy at the time.  The driver at the time of the event is unknown, however I was not the driver.  Shortly after the date of the event, I moved home.  The Claimant continued to send correspondence to the old address despite me updating my details with the DVLA.  I missed all correspondence due to this.  I received the court claim form when visiting the old property to collect a miss-delivered parcel.  I then requested a subject access request and received all previous correspondence. 

No Locus standi :-  

3.  The first page of the contract provided in the SAR (Exhibit 1) is between JS Management and Consultancy Services Ltd and the landowner Ferensway Hotels Ltd.  JS Management and Consultancy Services Ltd are now known as Complete Parking Services (CPS UK) Ltd., company number 10212042.  There was a name change on 26 October 2018.  This is the Claimant

4.  The rest of the pages in the contract (Exhibits 2, 3 & 4) are all shown to have a footer of “Company Reg No 11229186 Complete Parking Services Ltd”.

5.  Page 4 of the contract (article 4) appears to be signed by Complete Parking Services Ltd (company number 11229186).  This is a completely separate company and is not the Claimant in this matter. 

6.  Complete Parking Services Ltd (company number 11229186) are a dissolved company as of 4 January 2022. Therefore, the contract is illegitimate due to having a dissolved company's number and name on it, and being signed by representatives of that company, a company which is not the Claimant.  

7.  The Claimant has not produced a valid up-to-date contract with the landowner Ferensway Hotels Ltd although I requested the same as part of a CPR request.  Indeed they have produced a contract signed by representatives of a completely different company.

Edited by FTMDave
Typo

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Thank you. Much appreciated! I will continue and will also wait on more opinions. Can’t thank you enough, there’s plenty more about the contract to add I think too, the fact the postcodes are wrong and there is no mention of being allowed to take people to court 

Edited by TS6014

Ho!  Ho!  Ho!

So they've wet themselves and ran away.

You, sir or madam, are are a complete pain in the backside, and a bloody-minded git.  And I mean that as a compliment!!! 

Well done on all the work you put in to cause these utter charlatans as much grief as possible.  Many thanks to @miley_bob for coming onto the thread and helping.  So few people bother to hang around after the help they've been given to give some back.

CAG 2 Retards 0. 

It's superb that your efforts will continue indirectly, with Hull City Council now onto them about lack of planning permission.  That's a crime, Kev & Jamie, we know you're reading.

The rubbish contract will be here for future users to see, too.

Pat on the back time all around.  Well, except for the chuckle brothers & Gladdys of course 🤣

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• FTMDave changed the title to CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim discontinued***

Well done CAG.....

please dont forget to donate....

we are free

we don't get paid 

we are volunteers

but our service provide and our server hosters still charge us....

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

TS, why not get in touch with Hull Daily Mail. They're always struggling to find interesting news and you never know, it might prompt others to make gdpr claims...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Date on the discontinuance notice is 15th...

That's the same day DX opened the can of worms about the dodgy looking company registrations. (It looks like there were far more than his original list).

Think they're worried about more incriminating stuff coming out??

Or, am I just a closet conspiracy theorist?

• Like 1

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

10 minutes ago, Nicky Boy said:

Date on the discontinuance notice is 15th...

That's the same day DX opened the can of worms about the dodgy looking company registrations. (It looks like there were far more than his original list).

Think they're worried about more incriminating stuff coming out??

Or, am I just a closet conspiracy theorist?

Personally I think the lot of them are just in it to bully people out of money. The landowners and CPS. All these companies with the same address, can’t get in touch properly with any of them. I reckon there will be loads of dodgy stuff about them all it’s just hard to investigate when there’s so many names, addresses and no response from any of them. 

8 hours ago, FTMDave said:

Many thanks to @miley_bob for coming onto the thread and helping.  So few people bother to hang around after the help they've been given to give some back.

Glad to have helped. Its always good to see these clowns get a good kicking. I have seen their signs on a few other car parks in & around Hull and they are all equally badly signed. I have heard of them operating further afield in the West Midlands as well. 

Well TS,

If you can be bothered to pursue it, the unauthorised address info here might be of interest...

COMPANIESHOUSE.BLOG.GOV.UK

News and updates from Companies House

• Thanks 1

Excellent well done, they must be rather worried about their machinations being tested in court,  Sadly they will be off to mug some poor unsuspecting parker, when they should be driven out of business for dodginess.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

The other way you have helped motorists in the future who will come across these deviants is this.

I haven't been able to find details of any other court action by CPS anywhere on the Web.

Now, from that it's a leap too far to conclude you're the first person they've actually sued.  Others may be sorting out their own defence away from the forums.  Sadly some motorists might have caved in in fear after receiving a court claim and coughed up.  Still, yours is the only defended court claim anywhere to be found on the Internet.

And what a start for Kev & Jamie!  They weren't beaten in court.  They never got there.  They ran away with their tails between their legs well before.  They stupidly paid the "experts" at Gladdys to represent them ... who were too lazy to read a rubbish contract properly before supplying it, and now its right here on CAG for the whole wide world to see 🤣🤣🤣

Think about how much money you cost them - whatever debt collector fees they paid, £35 for the court claim, and all of Gladdy's fees.

They tried litigation.  They must have been so smug taking you on with their "expert" (aye, yeah) solicitors backing them up.  And they got a hammering!  Your victory will make them at least think more than twice in future.  Well done!

• Haha 1

Are you trying to wind them up FTM?

You know they're reading this thread now...

Hi losers!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, FTMDave said:

Now, from that it's a leap too far to conclude you're the first person they've actually sued.  Others may be sorting out their own defence away from the forums.  Sadly some motorists might have caved in in fear after receiving a court claim and coughed up.  Still, yours is the only defended court claim anywhere to be found on the Internet.

Likewise I have been unable to find any other mention online of these clowns issuing claims. They got as far as a Letter before claim with my brother, but the snotty letter treatment seems to have had the desired affect. I'm not sure how they ever hoped to win that one if they were stupid enough to go to court as the PCN was not POFA compliant and their case would have been about as water tight as the Titanic.

• I agree 1

• AndyOrch changed the title to CPS UK/Gladstones PCN Claimform - Spring Street, on 02/03/2022 ***Claim Discontinued***
  • 8 months later...

TS,

Just wondering if Hull Council ever came back to you about the lack of planning permission?