Should we trust Sunak or the next PM to fix the Country's problems? (title revised 24/10/22)

Posted (edited)

yep

"the first parliament in modern history set to see a fall in living standards with real household disposable income to fall"

and further funding cuts to local councils, which are already on the brink or beyond of bankruptcy after already suffering 50% cuts in funding in real terms under the extremist poopycons

... well apart from a few select tory hamlets that is

Lets hope labor investigates and recharges (with costs) the tory pals who made unearned £millions at taxpayer expense from VIPAL LANE chronyism - because the poops sure wont

in pictures - the highest tax burden since paying for WWII - and its the poorest paying

- and with Hunts budget - set to get higher still

2.75545735.jpg?w=640

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

Not only is he wanted further cuts to councils already on the brink - hes borrowed over £4B (+over £2.5B 'other') to fund the NI tax reduction ...

- thats £19B in tax rises absolute minimum hes locked in despite taxation already at its highest since the bill for WWII hit in the late 1940s

I trust labour will be knocking on the energy companies doors for every penny to clear that tory debt - and more.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

I can't post a link because of the firewall but the Times had an article yesterday that said the government plans use the NHS app to monitor step counts on people's smart phones, to 'help' them lead healthier lives and to get more people back into work.

I had to check it wasn't 1st April when I read the article because this sounds way beyond nanny state stuff to me. I thought Tories didn't like that...

• I agree 1

Illegitimi non carborundum

22 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

It's no wonder Labour haven't talked about all of their policies because it's highly likely the Tories will just steal them and then claim the credit.If your party's main policy seems to be culture wars and division, I suppose you don't have a lot of time for the practical stuff.

Personally I thought Hunt should have been told off for calling the deputy leader of the Labour party Angela, against parliamentary etiquette.

As for second home owners, Rayner underpaid by around £1500 according to one estimate. Someone else was referred to the parliamentary standards committee.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

It has been claimed that the Health Secretary had received a ‘bulk discount’ in his seven-flat deal with...

Doesn’t matter what the amount

She is either a tax dodger or a liar
unfit to hold office 

meanwhile to return to the mob that Jugg lends his support to 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Robin Simcox slammed the Government for letting extremists go 'unchallenged for too long', allowing extremist groups to fester.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, honeybee13 said:

I can't post a link because of the firewall but the Times had an article yesterday that said the government plans use the NHS app to monitor step counts on people's smart phones, to 'help' them lead healthier lives and to get more people back into work.

I had to check it wasn't 1st April when I read the article because this sounds way beyond nanny state stuff to me. I thought Tories didn't like that...

WWW.LBC.CO.UK

The NHS app will monitor people’s step counts as part of government plans to make people healthier and get them working again.

You need to install this app and allow us to access everything on your phone plus your medical data to be processed in the USA by palintir or Turkey or Rwanda or wherever we like to get your £8.50  benefits

Sorry mate - dont have a smart phone - you giving me one?

- Yes - our VIPals have a very basic smartphone made in Turkey that we will charge you just £3,500 out of your benefits. Plus you have to use our service provider.

Luckily this is all dogwhistle material like the non-dom tax changes (which already included get out of tax jaol free cards) which the soon to be labour guv will either dump or (as with tax dodgers) actually implement properly.

- Dont get me wrong, I dont doubt tories if re-elected would rip off your data and sell it via USA  - they've been trying since before they tried to rip off your data via the covid app

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Haha 1

The Tory Legacy

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, theoldrouge said:

ooo LOOK - Peace/Anti Israeli atrocity/anti mass murder of children marchers talking to police

and no bricks being thrown at the police either

Nice change from the extremist hate mongering EDL rabble

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Truss spent £15k on herself and her entourage on in-flight catering during a trip to Australia. There are other examples in the article; she's a money-spending machine.

WWW.POLITICO.EU

Taxpayers picked up tab for catering worth more than £1,000-a-head during flight to Australia when former U.K. PM was...

• Thanks 1

She needs to be kicked out of taxpayer funding

Perhaps she should be offered a free flight to Rwanda - mind you, it would cost us even more then eh? Her and 10 or 15 entourage about 32 million quid ...

- but worth it and likely a lot less than it would be in the long run in her case.

The Tory Legacy

HMG tried not to publish this because they wanted it to show that LTNs don't work and are unpopular. Their own report shows otherwise.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Exclusive: Downing Street initially buried study, which Tories had hoped would strengthen arguments against traffic-reducing measures

• Thanks 1

Another plan to save the Tories. Get the Brits to vote for reducing their human rights.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Tory MPs see the idea of a 'Super Thursday' double poll - a referendum on the European Convention on Human Rights on the same day as the General...

LOL - Important referendum fronted by two liars - must be hoping voter bycotts so the few extremist right can get their way

They putting their one liners on the sides of buses again?

The Tory Legacy

no surprises here. Anderson jumps to the party even barmy bridgen found to bonkers.

.. its likely Andersons original plan was to hope to win again as a Tory MP if possible - then jump

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Former Conservative MP and ex-deputy chair claimed Islamists had ‘got control’ of London mayor

Asked if he had any message for Tory colleagues who had backed him, Anderson refused to answer.

but unconfirmed rumors infer something like ****s might have been heard muttered under his breath

Shame hes not under recall .. whys that?

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Yep, and Sunak lets him do it

Sunak needs to generate a recall on Anderson and get him kicked out in a by-election - no delays - put the fear of being dispossessed into the other 5th columnists. I don't doubt there are more than ample reasons being covered up to get rid.

False/misleading expenses?

'deceiving Parliament?

Sunak needs to get a grip on these traitorous 5th column - Its rather like conmoron said to carbuncle eh?

for Gods sake man, get rid of them.

The Tory Legacy

Coward Lee Anderson bottles by-election despite previously demanding MPs face vote if they defect

In 2020, the former Tory deputy chairman, Lee Anderson, who has now joined Reform UK, supported a bill saying that MPs who cross the floor should face a recall petition.

He supported Tory Anthony Mangnall's demand for voters to decide if they were happy with their MP switching sides.

... But Cowardly Hypocrite Anderson wont be offering himself up for the voters to decide.

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

In 2020 Lee Anderson, who has now joined Reform UK, supported a Bill saying MPs who switch parties should face a recall petition, as...

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Complete nonsense from Jugg as usual 
What would be the point of any election now 
when as Anderson says a GE is due anytime soon anyway 
I can remember plenty of other MPs who did the same over the years of all parties without by election 
As for deceiving parliament 
Step forward Angela Rayner the *******liar
according to her neighbour 

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

BUT - cowardly hypocrite Anderson voted for it to be implemented - and spouted racist nonsense 

but clearly doesn't have the courage of his convictions words waffle and put his 'benefits on the line eh?- no surprises there

.. following in Farages cowardly footsteps it seems

The Tory Legacy

So, will cowardly racist hypocrite slAnderson be ejected from Truss' extremist right wing Poops-Con group?

.. despite, his racist treacherous self-serving clearly seeming qualities ideal for membership?

or are these all hoping to get paid by Tice when they lose their seats?

WWW.SPECTATOR.CO.UK

Liz Truss launched her Popular Conservatism movement — catchily dubbed PopCon — just over a month ago. Taking aim at ‘left wing...

Seems even other mal/re/dephormed candidates think he should have the guts and decency to go to the public:

Reform UK’s candidate for London mayor on Tuesday said he sympathised with calls for the party’s first MP Lee Anderson to stand for a by-election after his defection from the Conservatives.

Mr Anderson himself had previously backed legislation that would require a by-election when MPs change parties. But after his own switch on Monday, he refused to do so, arguing a General Election was coming soon anyway.

re/de/mal-form City Hall candidate hopeful Howard Cox:

“I sympathise with the question because I'm one of those people - if you are moving away from the party you're elected by or elected on, you should actually stand up for actually scrutiny from your electorate”

He also predicted that relations would quickly sour between the former Tory deputy chairman and his new party Reform, whose leader Richard Tice was previously described by Mr Anderson as a “pound shop Nigel Farage”.

WWW.STANDARD.CO.UK

Former deputy Tory chairman is refusing to allow voters in Ashfield to have their say on his defection

Anderson 'claims' there was no money involved despite previously bragging he was offered loadsamoney.

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Speaking of disingenuous ..

In a robust series of exchanges with Labour, Tory and SNP MPs on Monday, Defense Minister Cartlidge insisted spending is increasing as a share of GDP ... and said that spending would increase as a share of GDP to 2.3 per cent next year.

.. But shadow Defence Secretary John Healey told the Commons that analysis by the House of Commons library, based on the smallprint of last week’s Budget, has revealed that next year’s defence spending will in fact show a reduction of £2.5bn in real terms.

Ah - Cartlidge must mean under a new labour governments incoming budget eh?

... as more problems with UK flagship sadly suggest it should be renamed to a more appropriate: HMS Tory Incompetence, although no doubt Tory VIPals have made megabucks from that failing

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

May election rumours are back. It's one way to spend Frank Hester's £10m, I suppose.

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Voters in marginal seats are being bombarded with videos of their local Tory candidates every time they log onto Facebook amid growing speculation...

Rafael Behr on defining extremism.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

If Michael Gove really wants to root out the forces threatening British society, perhaps his party should look in the mirror, says Guardian columnist Rafael...

• I agree 1

Oh dear more confected outrage from the left 

Remind me again why Abbot was booted out of Starmers “reformed” party 🤣