Premier/Gladstones ANPR PCN Letter Of Claim - 6 minutes in queue to get change - appeals refused - Planet Ice, Milton Keynes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

run the 30 days yes

- letter before claims dated 7th Jan 2023.

- GS suggested if I dispute the amount due / debt i should respond via the reply form.

In that case, should you recommend to inquire a paper version as mentioned earlier in their 2 page. 

copy to PPL yes

- Creat and send copy to PPL, ie prepare and send x2 copies one for GS and second to PPL?

will and john are the two that run gladstones from their sofa.

use both numbers

- Wow, ok.

Using they reply form only encourages them to think if they try a bit harder send a few more letters the victim will cough up.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thanks guys for your comments.

Just to recup, I should write a letter addressing to Will and John from GS and posted to PPL

instead GS?

I am a bit concern, not to acknowledge / response to GS will definitely reach CCJ.

Does this make sense? Thank you

21 hours ago, FTMDave said:

If no-one else has comments, invest in two 2nd class stamps tomorrow and get two free Certificates of Posting from the post office.

One to Premier.

One to Gladstones.

• Thanks 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

if i didnt know better i'd think you were winding us up today AOLA.

god help; you if this ever goes near a courtroom door!!

id advise you to cough up :pound:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

57 minutes ago, AOLA said:

I am a bit concern, not to acknowledge / response to GS will definitely reach CCJ.

You can only get a CCJ if they take you to court, you lose the court case, then you defy the court and don't pay.  The purpose of a CCJ is to punish people who refuse to obey court orders. 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, AOLA said:

Does this make sense? Thank you

no it doesn't!!

gladstones cant take/decide to do anything of the sort nor can THEY take ANYONE to court.

they are solicitors that can ONLY act upon the direct instructions OF THEIR CLIENT.

• Thanks 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Seriously guys, do you think I will be on this chat asking for your help if I knew how to write a snotty letters or to what party I should only corresponding with? 
I really appreciate your guidance and advice. Sorry if I am different from you other audience you helped in the past. 

well that why you need to get reading as many like threads as you can get upto speed.

dx

and they

Good afternoon All,

I think I just founded a very critical detail, which making this case absolutely worthless!

If you look at the attachement "PPL_PNC doc1a" in our #6 chat, what do you see?? Its a very obvious but not at the first glance. 🧐

Its kind of riddle ;)

PPL_PNC doc1a.pdf

now what are you dribbling on about?

dx

and they

blurry anpr entrance and exit photos with their timing listed top right of the NTK/PCN

and they

Blurry but one of them looks like its from a different motor?

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Nope, it is the same my car. 

However, the top image showing 10:37am and it facing back to the build.

The second image however, is facing towards the building.

Both pics taken from the same spot.

I remembered that 1st time i’ve parked my car it was in the same position as showing.

Because I didn’t have the right cash, I have decided to look for different car spot free of charge, behind the arena and we left that spot after 2-3 mins. 

after we circled the building i’ve park my car as it shows on second pic, facing the building arena.

Based on the PCoP, if the motorist leaves the car park within Consideration period ie 5mins minimum, the time vehicle parked in parking zone is not counted and therefore, there is no case. 

I was absolutely gop smacked when I found that. 🤪

the photos are of you driving in/out through an ANPR camera system not CCTV of you parked up.

google earth seems very out of date

i cant see where you entered / exited that looks like those ANPR snaps on google earth 

• I agree 1

and they

and it wont be the photos on the letter.?

find that anpr camera entrance that looks the same?

and they

I've attached air map and coloured my moves.

In red, my journey to the arena

In blue, my attempt to find free parking and returned back to the same spot.

How can I find find anpr comera. 

My moves.pdf

Unable to locate any sites showing anpr cameras.

However, this statement was made by reply from BPA (British Parking Association):

On this occasion, your vehicle entered the car park at 10:37 and did not make a payment until 10:49, 12 minutes later. This payment was for the duration of 4 hours and expired at 14:49.

As per the BPA Code of Practice, we do allow motorists 10 minutes to exit the car park after their payment has expired. On this occasion, your vehicle exited the car park at 14:48, 1 minute prior to the payment expiring, therefore this 10-minute grace period was not required.

Premier Park Ltd do not have CCTV cameras at this location, therefore we were unaware of why your vehicle remained on site for a period of 11 minutes prior to making payment.

I can't remember if we've ever asked - have you still got the ticket you bought?