Received a PCN out of normal Bay operating hours parked in a bay with broken worn out yellow lines

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 652 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a PCN from RBK in operating hours of 11-2pm

,I parked for 10 mins and received PCN around 11:30am 

I tried to immediately appeal online and they sent me a response with no name with additional mention of my vehicle being parked down another road ( totally false),

I have a resident permit in different zone in the borough and they mentioned this in their letter.

they also mentioned loading normally vehicle is open I sent photos of the lawnmower that I was loading to cut the grass (however bootlid mustve closed) vehicle was left for less than 10 mins and ticketed, road has no bays or lines just signs.

I noticed a woman broke down on same street another day an i watched her over 3 hours an she didnt get ticketed at all my vehicle left for under 10 mins an i get ticketed.

I tried to do next stage appeal on their extremely flaky and unreliable website and it said needs NTO number , I didnt have this few weeks later

I eventually receive NTO however this came unusually late (since I got another PCN after this one ) and that NTO came first an this one came after that (also dated after on NTO),

I had been busy with job loss trying to get another job ( interviews) as well as clearout and moving furniture ( chaotic an getting letters misplaced an re-located)  I have missed the 28 day deadline , fee gone upto £165

What do I do now?

I have another PCN that I will post about in another thread.

• dx100uk changed the title to Received a PCN from LA parking outside my home whilst loading

goggle earth location?

and scan up the PCN to PDF 

read upload

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

where did you park?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I forgot to add the image is how it looks now

the bay still exists and there is some broken yellow lines which I never saw since a car was parked in front over them 

when it went forwards I rolled forwards and parked upto the bay markings, I probably never saw them!

However I was clearly parked in the bay outside of normal operating hours yet under impression that I am permitted by my resident permit for this zone within bays whether in operating hours or not.

Attached is the PCN with reason for their issuance.

PCN_edited_29_04_2022.pdf

Yep

which why i asked where the op was parked.....

now atleast we have the pcn and its says dropped kerb.

sadly you have no excuse, permit or not, unloading or not.

Dx

and they

But you can clearly see there is a marked parking bay around the dropped kerb and I parked within that bay.

See

This is confusion as to why it exists , the markings should be clear dont you think?

in this case there should be no bay markings and clear unbroken double yellow lines to show the motorist

this is a no parking area.

Edited by dx100uk
The word is your posts is and not an..dx

There is no excuse, bay or not 

I suspect you will find the dropped kerb is a relatively new pedestrian/disabled scheme, the stones and tarmac is newer as I said . Look back on Google earth timeline 

The fact they have not removed the bay marking is totally immaterial.

As a driver of xxx yrs you should know you never park across a dropped kerb anywhere 

Dx 

and they