Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

If has paid and has proof of payment as in a transaction ID on a statement also their description mis identifying the colour and make of car will do them no favours, do as FTMDave suggests, and ignore them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street (Mansfield)

If by phone or app should be a record somewhere that tracks back to dateand amount paid at the bank.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

These people don't send door knocker's they send more threatograms escalating the imaginary debt by sums that would get them laughed out of court if they tried to apply them to suing a keeper.

If they do send a Letter OF Claim come back here and the team will help you deal with it, but they are on quicksand with any claim

• 3 weeks later...

Above all don't worry, take each step at a time, there will be various threatOgrams from legal departments or gimcrack solicitors like Gladstones, the second worse solicitor's in the business with a propensity to lose money foir their fleecing clients, BW legal, and DCBL which will use its link to Can't Pay as a sort of subliminal coercion.  None have any legal standing as don't the escalating fees they add with each letter.  the Keeper cannot be held to more than the original Invoice even in court.

Just keep us updated with the letter trail from them as they arrive.

• 6 months later...

yes snotty letter time.

A snotty letter stating that it would be very silly of them to try court given the circumstances, meanwhile search the CAG site for Snotty letter to see some examples.  If they did then proceed and dput that they are suing the driver/or keeper assuming that the keeper is driver, that might be fatal anyway as keeper could never be the driver.

The Regulars will be along soon with further advice.

Looks fine to me, it needs to be mocking in tone like that  so that they know you know that their case is pants and futile.

• 1 month later...

If they did its County Court not a Criminal Court and a WS laying out his disabilities and fact he cannot drive nor manage his own affairs should get DCBL a kicking if they are stupid enough.

Whatever frightening guff they put on their paperwork about Can't Pay, if a judgment is under £600 they would not be the enforcers anyway, ever.  TThey are not Invincible by any means.

But whatever happened they would never be knocking on your door for this, they have to convince a judge, and that isn't as easy as people think.

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street (Mansfield)
  • 2 weeks later...

the standard 3 - 4 line defence will be adequate initially and the team will help you with formulating a full Witness Statement when the time comes.

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street (Mansfield)

They will be in for a shock, in any case wrong registration number is de minimis, and PCN not compliant.

• Like 1

Yes as per DX Do Not Counterclaim, you have nothing to claim from them it makes things worse.

Switch off relax and look at it in the morning there will be a solution.

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belverdere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ
  • 4 months later...

The court are going to consider the request for a Litigatiohn Friend so that's a positive for her.

• honeybee13 changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belvedere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

They will consider all your evidence hopefully they will see sense and allow

Bank Parking will regret all of this it will rebound on them.

• Like 2