Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belverdere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

Don't forget that even the IAS appeal officer more or less suggested that your son had paid -

"The Operator's evidence shows no payment for the Appellant's vehicle, or anything similar. It does show two payments for the same registration in quick succession. I would take a reasonable guess, based on the circumstances described, that the person paying has paid for the registration of the person they assisted again."

Simple mistake that many people make-inputting the wrong registration number. Baroness Walmsley took TFL to Court and won over a similar case as yours son's. The Judge pointed out that the Law was designed to punish those who didn't pay, not those who had paid.

You have a difficult decision to make over whether to go to Court or not. It cannot be easy for you knowing that perhaps the best way to not have to pay the PCN is to go to Court and yet you can only guess how it may affect your son.

i was looking back at your thread and saw that you had crossed out the address of the car park that the alleged breach occurred. I wonder if you would be good enough to include the whole address that is on he original PCN including the postcode to see if there is anything further to help you and your son.

Take your sentiments on board

when I put the car park address etc it got removed

I will give it again Belverdere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ.

I am really keen not to do mediation but don`t want to risk causing my son any more grief if things go badly at Court this as been going on for a long time and it is stressful. 

• dx100uk changed the title to Bank Parking ANPR PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform - wrong reg - Appeal failed - Belverdere Street Car Park, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 1JJ

need the exact address from the claimform POC...

you've left it out of the sticky you filled out.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 15/12/2023 at 15:11, FTMDave said:

You seem to have worked out how to sort out this certificate much better than anyone on CAG!

However, you have written to a bulk processing centre, not a real court in the normal sense of the term.  Probably they've lost your letter-

Once the case gets allocated to your local court, write there, and all will be sorted out quickly.

There it is, as clear as clear can be.  An extra payment which can't be matched to a vehicle - obviously made by your son.  It backs up your story right from the start that you helped an elderly lady too.  Two payments were made with her registration.

and now you have the reg number, i bet it's the other car your son helped with. why would someone pay twice. pretty obvious really and within the time frame of when your son was parked there.

pers id not do mediation.

the above as @FTMDave says is a claim winner .

thread title updated.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

its quite simple to sort

you've had the email giving the date and time? from the mediation service yet?

and they

when they ring simply tell them you don't want to mediation

or you could reply to their email and state no...you dont have enough information to meaningfully enter into mediation.

and they

• 1 month later...

Hi

My son has received a Notice of transfer of proceedings dated 23rd January 2024 

"To all parties"

The small claims mediation team has arranged for your case to be transferred to a hearing centre as they were not able to arrange mediation at this time/or mediation or mediation has been unsuccessful on your claim.

The claim has been transferred to the County Court Hearing Centre listed below for allocation. On receipt the file will be referred to a procedural Judge who will allocate the claim to track and give case management directions. 

Details of the Judges directions will be sent to you in a notice of allocation.

If you would like any further information you can contact the local County Court Hearing Centre directly but please await the Judge`s directions.

County Court Derby (185)

I did ask for our local Court, which is Chesterfield.  Derby is a city not close to us and only way we could go is by train which keep striking our local County Court is only 7 miles away.

I have asked the Civil National Business Centre twice to receive something so I can represent my son, I have not had any response. My son would not be able to represent himself.  My grandson paid the fee will he have to appear as a witness and my sons carer was the driver will they have to be a witness too?

Thanks

27 minutes ago, Laura Cooke said:

My grandson paid the fee will he have to appear as a witness and my sons carer was the driver will they have to be a witness too?

no and no.

27 minutes ago, Laura Cooke said:

My son has received a Notice of transfer of proceedings dated 23rd January 2024 

simply wait for the NOA to arrive.

derby are simply the hearing processing centre by the looks of things for that area.

dx

and they

On 15/12/2023 at 14:07, Laura Cooke said:

a letter came from Northampton 12th October 2023, A general form of Judgement, saying we failed to file the directions questionnaire,

need you to scan this up 

and they

I responded to the Court over the 9th November letter from them telling them reason we had not responded to it before was because we had not received anything. They then told us to respond which I did agreeing to mediation but I was advised by CAG I should not have agreed to this so I then refused to do it and let them know.

I have no idea how to upload things to you as I have tried previously and you only accept one way of doing it and I have no idea how you do this, hence why I tell you word for word what it says on any letter received.

So wait to hear from Chesterfield court, and once that happens contact them about representing your son.

As for uploads ... well doesn't the upload guide explain what to do?  I'm the world's worst with these things, and the first time I had to upload something here I was sure it would go wrong, but it went right because whoever had prepared the guide had been so clear.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

and they

id missed the litigant friend court form you sent

now in the post.

and they

That's because Northampton is just a faceless bulk processing centre.

On 31/01/2024 at 00:38, FTMDave said:

So wait to hear from Chesterfield court, and once that happens contact them about representing your son.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

I sent two letters that came from the Court yesterday to DX100uk email,

the case as been transferred to Chesterfield,

I only got my laptop back today and I couldn`t get hold of CAG web site on my phone.

I will contact the Court tomorrow to ask to represent my Son

what happens now please.

It's good to see you back on here Laura. 

Dx will respond when he gets home. He is very efficient like that. 

In the meantime have you received the witness statement from Bank? And you have completed one yourself ? 

I know the thought of going to Court can be quite daunting but the one you are going to is nothing like the ones you see in films.

The Judge does not wear a wig and the whole proceedings are pretty informal.

Just go there with your son knowing that you will win and don't forget to tell your son that too.

He has nothing to worry about.

he won't have to pay a penny and you should get your car fare and parking fees paid and a days pay if you have taken the whole day off work.

Received paper work from Bank months ago stating why the charge stood if that is a witness statement and I might have filled one in would have to look tomorrow as been ill in bed today, I do not work and neither does my son 

no docs to me

dx

and they