Packlink agreed to pay compensation but have not paid and are not responding to emails

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 731 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I used Packlink via eBay to purchase postage (I opted for EVRi) and I purchased enhanced compensation. The package was damaged and I raised a claim with Packlink who agreed to pay me compensation for the damaged item. Their email sent  on 8 March they would pay within 28 days. 

after 28 days passed, I emailed them to find out what was going and received no response. I have since been emailing every other day using the address on the email they sent to me and also filling in the form online. 

I have searched the website and can’t for the life of me find the live chat function so I’m pretty sure it doesn’t exist. 

I have contacted eBay to see if they can help but they have just directed me back to Packlink

What should my next step be? Can I take them to the small claims court to make them pay me? They said they would - they refunded the postage immediately but it just seems like they are hoping I will forget about the compensation. 

Get reading of a good few 10's evei threads here 

Complain by letter

Then letter of claim then court claim.

How much and what was the product?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...