Don't Miss This Tonight!-bbc2-10pm

ampersand
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the makers were on BBC Five Live earlier saying how hard it was to get the banks to explain their charges - not ONE would even give a ballpark figure, what a surprise.

consumer power is gonna cost the banks big time

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Guest peed orf

Hi guys, any chance that some wonderful person that recorded this last nite could save it on the computer, so's that those of us that recorded the wrong channel, can pick it up with limewire (or bearshare, or whatever it's called) not sure if limewire's required both ends!

Would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Hi guys, any chance that some wonderful person that recorded this last nite could save it on the computer, so's that those of us that recorded the wrong channel, can pick it up with limewire (or bearshare, or whatever it's called) not sure if limewire's required both ends!

Would be most grateful

I want to see it too........

Please, pretty pretty please, with a sugar lump on the top

Please :)

Nil Illigitimus Carborundum

Hi guys, any luck with this?

please, somebody!!!!!!

Sorry for delay, guys. No can do here. Had it on DVD-RW, but better half wiped it before I could nab it. Been trying to retrieve data from disc but no good. Sorry.

P'O - if you can do something with the VHS copy, then go for it.

If it's any good, I can transfer from VHS to DVD-RW, then hopefully upload it into Photobucket, or maybe Limewire or BitTorrent, if that's any good. Thailand, if you wanna risk sending me your VHS, I'll risk giving you my address. Bear in mind, with Christmas post, there could be delays.

The offer's there, though - PM me if interested.

OK - standing by.

I just hope I don't foul up this time !!

If you guys can get Limewire or BitTorrent, I think that might be the best way. If it's not something you have, then maybe Google it and download it on your PC's. I think Limewire is the simplest to use - it's a free music and file - sharing program. That way, when (hopefully) I've finally managed to get the program onto my PC, you can download it straight from me. I'll try using Photobucket as well, though.

I'll return the VHS to you Thailand, or forward it to &, or whoever you want.

Thanks, Thai - I'll do my best !! If I bu99er this up, I'm really in it, methinks !! Yeah, I'll forward it to whoever's "next" if I can't upload it.

Glad the other links work OK., anyway. Cheers for feedback, P'O.

If I find the other CAG-CAM footage link, I'll post it.

Blimey - I think that was my 1,000th post just then !! Doesn't time fly !! I see you've just recently passed your 1,000th as well, Thai. Congrats.

Running over onto Emmerdale should be no problem - it's those "Home Movies" that I can't resist uploading for all to see !! :D