Mass identity fraud using www.akvehicle.com - - TfL penalties/PCNs Hire Vehicles not mine but in my name whilst abroad - now bailiffs - help!!

Their story behind not having an address is that they are an online only company. 

It is the same company. If you google search AK Vehicle Management Limited and then click website under the Google pop-up, it takes you to akvehicle.com. So most likely is just different branding. 

Yes, their website has many red flags that suggest it's not a legitimate company.

The companies house registered number is 09000483.

its a genuine registered company.

The Director Nadeem ABBAS has registered multiple companys at different locations.
His primary source of business seems to be his laundry business.
He registered a new company last year in the business of car rental/leasing, it looks like he has registered this new business at his home address

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadeem-abbas-3a8763143/

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09000483/officers

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/14991345/officers

That website reads dodgy bad grammar and American terminology Automobile is not commonly used in UK Might be a conduit for people without licences to get an Uber to drive. TFL should be able to put a checkmark against your address with a note so that it flags any attempt to use your name, but that's too much bother for them probably.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

it is. A lot of my inlaw family live London. Nothing but TFL problems. Years after moving out of houses. 

• Like 1

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 1 month later...

Any update on this 

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.