Connexme letter

Zachquack57
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 825 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Got a letter from convex me asking me to contact them because I may know a person that could assist them .

their address does not match , their address does not match either 

has anyone else had the same letter ir

iv got  an  ICO number ZB134627 which relates to a Joseph Peter Allen ?..

really confused who these people are 

Do nothing just yet, there are other members who are going to contact them in an attempt to find out who and what it is they are really after, hiding behind GDPR is a lame excuse used by DCA's.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

as far  as we can see this is another scam run by global debt recoveries.

well known for these tricks.

ignore

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 months later...

This is Global Debt Recovery Limited hiding behind a pseudonym. GDR phone number is 0208 336 7000. Strange then, that Connex's phone number is 0208 336 7033 - only the last 2 digits is different meaning it's just an extension line within GDR Ltd. 

Why they can't just send a letter out as GDR Limited is beyond my imagination and they're probably just fishing for money from old debts that are statute barred anyway.

need mugs to wet themselves and give a powerless dca free money to fund their xmas drinks bill.

sadly 99% of the uk population think a DCA is a BAILIFF...they are NOT.

MUGS!!

• Like 1

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I can wholeheartedly confirm that 'Connex Me' is a subsidiary in contract to many DEBT COLLECTION agencies.

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM at all.

What their business plan is :

They contact larger debt agenises and offer their services to collect 'debts that they have been unable to collect '

The fact some of these alleged debts will be over 13 years old  and lawfully 'STATUE BARRED' for collection does not phase them, as the mentality is ; if the debtor receives the warning letter they will pay up finally.

'Connex' or 'Connex me' is not a registered company, and is not affiliated to the Financial Conduct Authority.

It has no legal powers!

How they make their grubby funds is by passing on your 'confessed' new address, email ,phone number OR new married name: to the chasing debt collection agency that presumably on final collection from you will pay 'Connex' or 'Connex me' a pre agreed commission.

All you then get are many emails , letters and dribble threatening you with court action.

Why you may ask, 'If they know my address why do the original debt company not contact me?'

Ask yourself:

If I was a debt collection agency having spent many staff hours trying to collect a debt we bought from (say) B&Q for a percentage pittance and failed to find the debtor (way back when) its a debt they file away.

UNTILL, smarty pants 'Connex or Connex Me', phone them up and say;

'hey Black Horse Finance (allegedly) got any debts you can't collect , you do how much? They reply Mr Terra-Firma owes us £1,000 from 200 years ago. If you can find him or her and collect the money we will may you 10% ie £100.

Connex then do a track and trace on electoral role, wedding certification, name printed in local papers, facebook etc and get you to own up 

by 'subliminal' contact vaguely suggesting you have come into money or long lost relative/friend wants to contact you.

WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE LINING THEIR OWN POCKETS by attacking the subconscious of the target..YOU!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Today I received one of these letters but it’s in my previous married(divorced 2009) name but sent to my new address. 

very sceptical of this letter but wanted to ask if anybody had found out whether this is just a scam for old debts or possibly heir hunters?

and they