A2Dominion - Housing Association property flooding - damning ombudsman report

https://a2dominion.co.uk/

HI,

Well it seems the Ombudsman are running behind. Today I received a non-automated acknowledgment

24 October 2022

Dear Mr xxx

Complaint: - A2Dominion Housing Group Limited

Thank you for confirming that you would like this Service to investigate your complaint about A2Dominion Housing Group Limited.

As we are now in receipt of the final response you have received from your landlord,

I have progressed your complaint for formal assessment.

We aim to respond within 15 working days. However, we are anticipating an increase in referrals as residents are now able to make these as soon as a final response letter is provided following a change in legislation on 1 October 2022. This means that it could take us longer than anticipated to respond to you. We will contact you to let you know the status of your case as soon as we are able to.

Please note the Ombudsman’s scheme states:

42. The Ombudsman may not consider complaints which, in the Ombudsman’s

opinion:

k. fall properly within the jurisdiction of another Ombudsman, regulator or complaint[1]handling body;

Complaints relating to information security are usually best dealt with by the Information Commissioners Office. As such, it is unclear if we will be able to investigate this aspect of your complaint. However, a decision will be made on this as soon as possible.

To find out how we use your personal data together with your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 go to www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/about-us/your-data/

Yours sincerely

Dispute Resolution Advisor

Hi

It's nothing to worry about it only due to the legislation changing and also what they haven't said is that they are still like a lot of organisations still doing catchup due to COVID-19 and depending on whether they are now fully working in the office or partly in office or working from home.

So don't worry about that response and I know this has taken a lot of time due to A2 and that Final Response in which well they have basically tried to put them in the right we have done nothing wrong but your evidence says otherwise so lets keep fingers crossed the Ombudsman sees it that way.

I would also remind the Ombudsman that during all this A2 not once informed you of your Rights under the Right to Repair nor updated you to advise/ask for extensions on the Time Limits to repair your Property nor were you offered compensations for them failing to do this.

You can email them and easily add this into you complaint to them.

I know this may be taking a toll on you due to the length of time this has been ongoing but just remember you have done nothing wrong here and you keep your head held high and take care of yourself.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi

You are more than welcome and it is a pleasure to be able to help you with this as that is what we are here for.

You look after yourself and you know where we are even if it is just to have a rant about all this.

Don't forget to let others know about CAG.

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

hi Stu/all,

I received this email today. not too sure what to do (especially given I don't have keys to the property). should I just agree, ignore, forward on to Housing officer?

I don't really trust Thames. They initially reported that they checked the drains/pipework etc. (day after the flood) and stated that there was no blockage, and it was all due to hydraulic overload (all on their notes and read to me by the customer services person). The day after (the Thames "inspection") the (A2) contractor came and confirmed there was blockage. 

I later spoke to a manager at Thames and informed him the notes can't be true and about what the contractor said...and then when I spoke to them again, a few days later (customer services) ...all the notes about inspecting the drains etc had miraculously gone. When I told her the notes have been changed, she told me "That's impossible" :) .

rant over...

Dear Mr. xxxi,

We are undertaking a programme of property surveys to see how the risk of future flooding can be reduced.

We will be surveying the affected properties to understand the cause of the flooding. Once we know this, we will be offering measures that can help protect against future flooding.

During the visit, you should expect the following:

• surveyors will ask a few questions to better understand exactly what you experienced in respect of the flooding
  • surveyors will measure inside and outside of your property to locate toilets, bathrooms, kitchens, gullies, and inspection chambers.
  • they will measure the depth of your basement and drains in relation to the road level
  • the surveyors will conduct a CCTV survey of your drain connection. This involves pushing a small camera through your pipework to verify your connection to the road's main sewer and the pipes' condition.
  • The visit should take about 2-3 hours. 

We have slots available from the 1st of December onwards and our appointments are booked at 8 am for the morning slot and 12 pm for the afternoon slot. Would 12 pm on the 1st of December be suitable for you?

You can contact us to book your free survey, on xxxx xxxxxx, Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm, or reply to this email with your preferred dates and times.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Customer Experience Manager

Barhale, working in partnership with Thames Water Flooding Resilience Team 

Hi

As you have recieved that and are not living in the Property You must forward that onto your Housing Officer but make sure you inform the Housing Officer that you haven't made any arrangement or appointment as you are not living at the Property and how they wish to proceed with this.

If the Housing Officer insists you make arangements and must be at the Property then you ask them to provide you with Travel Expenses and what about time off work if you are working costs.

Hi Stu,

today i received this from the ombudsman:

11 November 2022

Dear Mr xxx

Complaint: xxx

Landlord: A2Dominion Housing Group Limited

I am writing to update you on your case. As I understand it, your complaint concerns the following issues:

• The landlord sending resident information to an incorrect email address.
  • The response to reports of a flood, and consequent handling of repairs to the property.
  • The level of information provided to the resident concerning their responsibility to arrange their own contents insurance policy.
  • Complaint handling. 

I have now had the opportunity to consider the information we hold on file concerning your complaint and have decided that it is best suited for investigation by this Service.

The Ombudsman's Investigation process

When we formally investigate, we look at the evidence available from both you and the landlord and make a decision (a determination) as to whether the landlord has acted fairly in all the circumstances of your complaint.

In order to do this, we will ask you and the landlord for evidence that is relevant to the outstanding issues of your complaint. Your case will then be assigned to an adjudicator, who will contact you before starting their investigation.

You can find out more about how we investigate here:

https://www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/useful-tools/fact-sheets/investigation/

Next

We have contacted your landlord and asked it to provide information we require in order to formally investigate your housing complaint. Once we receive this, your case will be passed to an adjudicator to investigate, they will contact you before starting their investigation.

If you have any additional information relevant to your complaint that you would like us to consider (that you have not already provided) please provide it by 5 December 2022.

Jurisdiction

Paragraph 42 of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme states that the Ombudsman will not investigate complaints which; ‘(k) fall properly within the jurisdiction of another Ombudsman, regulator or complaint handling body’.

The adjudicator will make a final decide on the scope of our investigation for this complaint. However, your complaint concerning information security is likely to be outside of this Services jurisdiction to consider as such matters are usually dealt with by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Therefore, you may wish to contact the ICO to pursue this matter while your complaint is awaiting investigation by us. 

Timescales for investigation

This case was accepted for investigation on 22 September 2022 (duly made date). We aim to complete the majority of investigations within six months of the duly made date, and all cases within 12 months. At present we are experiencing very high demand for our service so it is possible that this case may take longer than six months. 

We are recruiting more staff to reduce waiting times for our customers and to ensure that we can give each investigation the time and consideration that it deserves.

We understand that your housing complaint is important and are making every possible effort to reduce investigation times. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Updates

We will write to you to confirm when we have received the information from your landlord, and provide an update on the progress of your case in a further four months from the date of this letter.

If I can be of any further assistance with any of the above, please contact me or another member of the Dispute Resolution Team.

To find out how we use your personal data together with your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 go to  www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk/about-us/your-data/

Yours sincerely

Dispute Examiner

Hi

That's good news that the Ombudsman has taken on this issue but you  will know from your dealings with A2 that they will more than likely try to make themselves look whiter than white that they have done nothing wrong and basically followed all there policies.

Hopefully the Ombudsman sees through anything that A2 provide.

I bet that due to this A2 will suddenly start updating you on the progress of the repairs to your actual property and keep you updated which they should have being doing throughout this process from the start but that they have failed to do until this. (please correct me if I am wrong)

HI Stu,

You are very right about A2 and their updates. they seem to be very willing to update now. My MP has also made enquiries too and I received this from A2 recently:

Good morning,

I have tried to call you and will try again later this morning but in the meantime I have been asked to contact you and advise on the current situation.

I understand the lead officer, xxxx  has already let you know the reasons for delays to date so I won’t repeat the details again.

However Contractors have now started work on site.

• They have found substantially more dry and wet rot than initially seen .
  • As a result a large number of internal walls in both flats 1 and 2 have had to be taken down.
  • The “ strip out” of defective walls, floors, ceilings etc will be completed by the week ending 25th November
  • Electricians and plumbers will then move in to carry out their first fixes.
  • This should be completed by the 9th December
  • Other operatives will then return to make their second fixes
  • They should complete this by the 16th December
  • The contractors will then make the property secure as they will close down for Christmas
  • The contractors will be back on site on the 3rd January.
  • All remaining work should 20th January ready for testing and certification works to be carried out.
  • Decorations (white wood woodwork and magnolia Walls) should be completed by the second week of February.

Although xxx is getting weekly updates an interim inspection will be carried out just after the start of the New Year to check on developments. We will be back in contact to confirm the progress made and to plan with you your move back to your property.

Please be aware the details I have given you are approximations and will be subject to potential variations such as illness and sourcing materials etc.

Customer Experience Manager

Hi

Don't you find it amazing that after your MP gets involved suddenly A2 start communicating with you which they should have been doing from the start but has until now failed to do so.

Now if the MP gets a response from A2 and forwards it to you I bet you A2 try to make themselves look whiter than white to your MP and just think to yourself when you read it " DID THEY DO THAT" bear in mind A2 polices that they haven't followed and breached.

Data Protection Policy

Communication Policy

Customer Care Policy/Charter

Repairs Policy

I find it very interesting/sad that once "anyone of importance" gets involved how the communication changes.

I have received the response from my MP and again, you are correct. according to them they have done everything they were supposed to. Sad.

I've received no response from my Housing Officer regarding the appointment that Thames want to arrange, so i think I'll follow up with her first before sending it to anyone else.

I also tried recently to get in contact with this "support worker" of mine (who contacted me once in 15 months and didn't even do what he suggested, which was to ask A2 to move me), simply because he had been attending the property and might have been able to help understand if work had already started etc. Anyway, it turns out he "left suddenly" a few weeks ago, so no further info to be gained from there.

I get the feeling we are kind of past this, but my tenancy agreement does state that my landlord is responsible for maintaining the drainage etc, and as far as I can see it doesn't say it's my responsibility to report this. Should I perhaps be sending this to the ombudsman?

Thanks again

Hi

Drainage is the Landlords responsibility but they do not inspect it as part of maintenance as such even on a property inspection before a new tenant moves in all they will do is run taps, flush toilet, check shower and if it works thats it unless they spot a leak then they will report it to be fixed.

As for the Support Worker then you contact whoever appointed them and as who your new contact is don't let that drop and you make a complaint that what they promised in discussions has not been actioned. (I also hope you told the MP about this as well)

Look after yourself

thanks for clearing up the drainage issue Stu.

in regard to the support worker, I spoke to the manager, and he accepted everything that was wrong...apologised, emailed me this too as well as complaints process. I even told him I've had my MP involved and would raise this. but to be honest, given he accepted all the wrong, apologised and is allocating a new support worker (though pretty pointless now) I think I'll just accept it. 

thanks again Stu

Hi

As for the support worker matter and they have given a verbal apology and accepted all the wrong and given you there complaints process but you feel and I can totally understand where you are coming from basically just to accept it.

The above is really your decision and I can understand why due to the length of time all this with A2 and the stress it has caused you through not fault of your own and always remember that you were not at fault here with A2 nor this support worker.

Now my but with the support worker:

1. This support worker leaving and you not being allocated a new support worker until you made this complaint  should never have happened and is Maladministration on there part.

2. If you hadn't complained about this you would still be left with NO support worker to deal with all this and the help you and you would still be on your own dealing with this through no fault of your own but again due to there Maladministration.

3. With 1 & 2 above how many other people have they put in this position where they had a support worker and they either left or moved on and those individuals were as in your case left with NO support worker again due to there Maladministration.

The above are my reasons I feel you should continue to proceed down their complaints process and make the complaint as how many others have they done this to and remember all complaints need to be logged and are open for inspection.

Question?

Should have asked before, now with the Support Worker are they from A2? (something tells me no) or are they from the Council? (something tells me yes) could you clarify for me?

Hi Stu,

thanks for this. The support worker allocation here isn't as intense as probably assumed, it is a TST (Tenancy Sustainment Team) support, and I think they are supposed to be helping with everything related to my tenancy!  and accommodation which came as part of the scheme which led me to being allocated this property. 

You are correct it's not A2 but neither the council and seems they change provider every couple of years and seems the workers get transferred over. 

Seems the company now running is shp.org.uk (was previously St Mungo's)

Hi

Oh dear the link you mention about the support worker just looked it up and the first part I went straight to look at was their mission, vision & values which after what has happened with you being left in the dark with NO Support Worker due to their Maladministration I could rip apart.

This is the reason I mention in post#115 to make a Formal Complaint about what has happened as how many others has this happened to that you may be unaware of. (remember any Formal Complaint needs to be logged by them and on inspection can be viewed by the Charity Regulator)

This is their "Our mission, vision & values":

WWW.SHP.ORG.UK

Our mission, vision and values inspire and challenge us as an organisation.

Just so you are aware this is their "Our governance and structure":

WWW.SHP.ORG.UK

(function(h,o,t,j,a,r){ h.hj=h.hj||function(){(h.hj.q=h.hj.q||[]).push(arguments)}; h._hjSettings={hjid:2214289,hjsv:6}...

If you need any help in putting together a formal complaint letter to them  let me know. All I would need from you to put it together is:

1. Date the Support Worker was nominated to you.

2. Dates you tried to contact the Support Worker for assistance with not response from them.

3. Date you Contacted them to be given an apology and given a new support worker,

obviously I am going to add in what is on their website and use that against them and why they have NO Complaints process displayed on their website

Hi Stu,

Thank you for this. on reflection it is very true, mainly this:

3. With 1 & 2 above how many other people have they put in this position where they had a support worker and they either left or moved on and those individuals were as in your case left with NO support worker again due to there Maladministration.

whereas you have mentioned, without putting in complaints, this kind of thing will probably continue. In fact perhaps I wouldn't have wasted so much of your time if this didn't happen.

you probably sensed I wasn't looking to start another complaint, but what you have said makes a lot of sense. thanks for this.

Answers to your questions are: 

1. would have been when I was allocated the property. 16th October 2019

2. I last contacted him on the 26th of October 2021, with my initial complaint about this whole thing, asking if he had any input. I never heard back from him (and to be honest, I just gave up after this). He randomly visited me a few months ago (August I think), where he said he would look into asking A2 to move me etc (I asked him to CC me into to any emails). Never heard from him again.

I probably should mention, when I contacted (emailed) him on 26th October 2021, the provider (he worked for) was St Mungo's. So, it clearly got transferred after then. but the manager who has apologised (and by email), apologises for "no support for 13 months".

3. 14/11/22 I contacted them and got called back/emailed. text message on 23/11/22 confirming name of new caseworker and s/he will be in touch soon.

Hi,

As mentioned earlier, my MP very kindly contacted A2 on my behalf. It seems he also contacted Thames water.  here is the email:

Dear xxx

Following my enquiries to A2Dominion and Thames Water, I have now received the below responses.

I am aware you have an outstanding complaint with the Housing Ombudsman, although I sincerely hope the below information is useful to you.

Thames Water have provided reassurance that your property is being considered as part of the customer protection review. They are happy to arrange a survey of your property and have asked you to contact the team on 0208 xxxxxx (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm) to do so.

I am expecting another update from the team in relation to historic flood alleviation measures. I will write to you when I have a further response, although I hope the below is useful to you.

Kind regards

xxx xxx
MP

See response from A2Dominion:
Dear Mr MP

Thank you for your email which has been passed to me.

I was sorry to read Mr xxx’s concerns regarding the delay in undertaking repairs to his home, a suspected data breach and communication issues with A2Dominion staff. I can confirm that A2Dominion maintains full repair responsibility for Mr xxx’s home; all required repair works will be undertaken.

Please see the following points which summarise A2Dominion’s response to the concerns raised:

• I should inform you that the significant delay in this case has been caused by protracted discussions between an external insurance company and loss adjusters
  • Unfortunately, the repairs could not be undertaken until agreement could be reached and this was outside A2Dominion’s control
  • However, I have been informed by my Pyramid Plus colleagues that the repair work has begun and that a site meeting with contractors is planned for today (Thursday 10th November)
  • I have asked the Pyramid Plus Customer Experience manager to call Mr xxx following this meeting to provide an update on the timeline for the works
  • With regard to concerns raised about a suspected data breach, insurance and communication issues, I understand from my colleagues in the Complaints & Resolution Team that these issues were addressed in the stage 2 complaint response which was sent to Mr xxx in July
  • This response also included an offer of compensation to recognise that Mr xxx deserved a better service
  • The lessons learned from all complaints are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that any required improvements are made to our services

I very much hope that this update regarding the works is reassuring. If Mr xxx remains dissatisfied, we would encourage him to contact the Housing Ombudsman Service, as referred to in the stage two complaint response sent to him in July.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Best regards,

Senior Technical Manager

-

See response from Thames Water:

17 November 2022  
Our Ref: xxxx

Case Ref: xxxx
xxxxx -Flat x xxxxx xxxxxxx

Dear Mr MP

Thank you for the email of 2 November, in which you have raised concerns on behalf of your constituent, xxx xxx, I am sorry to learn of the wastewater flooding at his home in July 2021. I appreciate how disrupting and inconvenient this situation must have been for him, especially given the challenges he has faced since moving into his home.

We recognise a number of our customers who were flooded in the July storms, are concerned they are at risk of being flooded again and I appreciate Mr xxxx is keen to prevent future incidents at his property. I also understand he would like to get a better understanding of the potential prevention measures, which may have been considered at his home in the past. I’ve spoken to my operational colleagues about this matter, and I trust you’ll find the below helpful in explaining our findings and next steps.

Heavy rainfall in London
It may be helpful to begin by explaining, during the exceptionally heavy rainfall on 12 July and 25 July 2021, some areas of London saw a month’s rainfall in just an hour. This put an immense strain not just on our sewers but on parts of the drainage system for which other organisations are responsible, such as road gullies.

The huge volume of rain that fell was more than our sewers could cope with. In some areas the rain couldn’t enter the drains as the road gullies were blocked, in other areas rain couldn’t enter the sewer as it was already full, and in a few areas, an overloaded sewer overflowed lower down the network. This is classed as hydraulic overload, meaning more rain falls than the sewer network is designed to cope with.

Customer protection review
Following these incidents, we have been carefully gathering data on where the sewer flooding occurred, and we have developed a programme to help increase the resilience of those homes at highest risk. Our plan involves surveying all the properties that were reported to us via our sewer flooding questionnaire, as affected by sewer flooding from the 12 July storms.

These assessment surveys will help us assess the risk to the property and/or whether flood protection options may be appropriate to help protect the property. For example, a NRV (Non Return Valve) on the property’s sewer connection or a Flood Local Improvement Programme (FLIP) device, which acts like a mini-pumping station to help protect properties from hydraulic flooding.

I can reassure you Mr xxxx’s property has been included for consideration in our customer protection review. As such, we have tried contacting him by telephone on 11 October to arrange a survey appointment. Unfortunately, we were unable to reach him on this date.
More recently, my colleague, xxx xxx, Customer Experience Manager, emailed Mr xxx on 2 November. If he would like to book a survey, I would be grateful if he could call us on 
0208 xxxxx. Our lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

History of flooding at the property
In relation to your query concerning the history of flooding at this property; Having checked our systems, I am unable to find an earlier record of sewer flooding impacting Mr xxx’s property prior to July 2021.

I am aware, we previously had a project in this area, known as the Counter Creek Flood Alleviation Scheme. As part of this scheme, we surveyed some 3,000 properties in the catchment area. We offered FLIP devices to:

• Customers with basements in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea who reported internal sewer flooding to us and are recorded on our ‘DG5’ flooding register (for which a rainfall event with a return period of less than or equal to one in ten years which caused flooding).  
  • Customers with basements in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea who have reported internal sewer flooding to us and whose properties are shown by our hydraulic model to be at the highest risk of flooding
  • Customers who would be affected by neighbouring FLIPs.  
  • FLIPs could only be installed with the customers permission.  

I have contacted my colleagues in our Asset Management team, to check our archive records, to see if this property was given consideration under this scheme for a FLIP device to be installed at this property. We will of course keep you updated on our findings.

Next steps
I trust this information is helpful. I have asked xxx xxx, a Senior Case Manager in our Executive Office, to closely the monitor the progress of our outstanding investigations with our Asset Management team. xxx will contact you with an update, by no later than 29 November.

Contacting us in future

Your constituents may be interested to know, they can report some of the most common issues, such as blockages and leaks, on our website here. If no existing issues show up after searching for their address, they can click on the map to start a new report.
For future reference, the quickest way for them to get in touch to report issues, or for any other advice, is to contact us on Twitter or Facebook. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Alternatively, should they prefer to call us, our Customer Contact Centre is available on 0800 316 9800. Lines are always open.

Yours sincerely  
  
xxx xxxxx –Local Government Lead

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Haven't forgot about the letter for the Charity to complaint about Support Worker or lack of should have that done the next day or two for you.

Soz been dealing with issues with my Dad.

Hope your keeping Safe and Well

As promised here is a letter to send to the Charity about the Support Worker of lack of until you had to contact them to raise this matter.

Now feel free to amend this to suit before sending to the Charity.

Your Address

Liz Rutherfoord

Chief Executive

Single Homeless Project

245 Gray’s Inn Road

London

WC1X 8QY                                                                                                                                                         Date:            XX/XX/2022

Dear Ms Rutherfoord

FORMAL COMPLAINT

I was allocated a Support Worker from your Single Homeless Project approx. 16th October 2019 and his name was XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and up until having to make this formal complaint I thought his support was invaluable.

My property that I was in with A2 Dominion was flooded out on XX/XX/2021 and due to it being raw sewage all my belongings were destroyed and from that date till now I am still in temporary accommodation.

From the above date till now I have been fighting with A2 Dominion about this property and needed during this time the support/assistance of my support worker to advise on this.

I am still in temporary accommodation with no proper updates that is until the Housing Ombudsman got involved and even then A2 Dominion ignored the Ombudsman’s requests until I complained and pointed out there failure with the Ombudsman then all of a sudden, I am getting updates from A2 Dominion.

I did contact my nominated support worker a few times and the last occasion was on 26th October 2021 where I have heard nothing back and been left to deal with the actions of A2 Dominion myself with no assistance except for an internet forum called The Consumer Action Group who have assisted me in dealing with A2 Dominion right down to making a Complaint to the Housing Ombudsman which they are now looking into.

When I did speak to a manager to complain about no support how in an email apologised for NO support for the past 13 months and would allocate a new support worker.

Then on 14th November 2022 I contacted yourselves again about this matter and on 23rd November 2022 I got called/emailed and a text message confirming the name of my new caseworker and they would be in contact with me asap.

I also feel in my case when it comes to the Single Homeless Projects Values one of the important ones for people in my circumstances “Providing Support” I have sadly been let down especially when I really needed that support and assistance due to my property being flooded.

https://www.shp.org.uk/values

What I also can’t find even on your website is how to make a complaint or your process to do so and would like to ask to be provided copies of the following:

Complaint Policy not a leaflet

Customer Care Charter/Policy

Support Worker Allocation Policy

It does sadden me that I have to make this complaint as your service and support until this happened has been invaluable to myself and I wouldn’t wish this to happen to someone else who may be in a similar position.

I look forward to your reply.

If you wish to see exactly what I have been going through you have my full permission to pass this onto whoever my new support worker will be as it will give them a better understanding of my dealings with A2 Dominion after my property flooding with raw sewage.

All this is on The Consumer Action Groups website who on asking for help have been fantastic with their assistance and support from the start of this to date and still ongoing. All their help if free the only thing I had to do was register that simple and explain my issue

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/

Yours Sincerely

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Just thought I would pop in to see how you are doing and hope you had a good xmas & new year.

Due to the Xmas period you may not have got a response to acknowledge receipt of your complaint yet so wait until next week to see if you get anything from them.

Hope your keeping well

Hiya Stu,

Thanks for checking in. I'm doing ok thanks and looking forward to hopefully going back home next month (but we will see).

Hope you also had a good xmas an new year also.

I received a call from SHP on Friday to apologise etc and was told a response was in the post. So ill pop that up here once received.

Thank again