GB Refinish Supplies Ltd trade supplier debt , but no per guarantee signed? - court claim issued - help ***Claim Struck Out***

persha50
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Only 11 months ...good job they are not claiming section 69 interest up until judgment :wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 11 months later...

If you completed the wrong section of an Account Application form (Part B instead of Part A - see attached) would it make the application invalid/unenforceable.  The company was registered as a Private Limited compay and definitely not a partnership or sole trader.Form - LTD.pdf

Also if the documents they have submitted to you as part of an email asking for payment prior to CCJ and the one they submitted to the courts are different does that hold up. 

Its just a minor thing, the copy of the application form they sent to me via email has hand-written bits on it saying "its ok to set up" and some bit circled at the end but the one they submitted to the courts does not have any of this.

Hoping to show they have altered the documents so the court ones are invalid.

On 06/10/2021 at 19:21, persha50 said:

your hubby has signed as a sole trader.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes - he originally signed as a limited company (part A) but they said he needed to the sign as a partnership and list details of the other directors along with contact name for the trade references.  I am trying to find out if the form is still valid if he has completed the wrong bit.

The company was dissolved in May 2022.  Would that make a difference to our case do I need to let the court know.  Also the company's last profit and loss showed a major loss should I submit that to the court

The court case is set for this Friday 6th January.  It says it will be held via video link but we have received in information yet or what they will be using.

Any advice appreciated as what to say/what not to say.

Thanks

The details of the video link should be detailed in the N157 Notice of Allocation.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Thanks will be on Teams.  Any advice on what to do/not to do?

Getting a bit nervous.  Will I be able to speak on behalf of my husband, he will be there as well so can answer question if needed.

13 hours ago, persha50 said:

Thanks will be on Teams.  Any advice on what to do/not to do? Stick to your defence/statement/argument

Getting a bit nervous.  Will I be able to speak on behalf of my husband, he will be there as well so can answer question if needed. No, he is the defendant you can't speak or act for him.

UPDATE

Got an email from te Court today saying fee had not been paid so case had been vacated.

So its a win for us!!!!

Thank all so much for your help.

Should I ask them to confirm that there is no more legal action or just leave it be.

vacate? you mean struck you?

post up the email please

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hearing vacated and/or claim dismissed?

please be advised that the claim has been struck out due to non payment of hearing fee and the hearing of the 6 January 2023 vacated.

you won.

dead gone buried.

please dont forget to donate if you haven't , even a small amount.

we are free

our advice is free

we dont get paid

but try telling that to our ISP, server provider and our hosters.

dx

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to GB Refinish Supplies Ltd trade supplier debt , but no per guarantee signed? - court claim issued - help **CLAIM STRUCK OUT**
  • AndyOrch changed the title to GB Refinish Supplies Ltd trade supplier debt , but no per guarantee signed? - court claim issued - help ***Claim Struck Out***