Kirby vs Natwest

Rimardo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am pretty worried about my claim, I have received a CPR Part 18 and a REQUEST FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATION.

I don't have a copy of the text I entered in the moneyclaim, I looked on the website but I cannot find it :confused:

This is the REQUEST:

1. In your claim you state: "I am claiming the return of money taken by the defendant in way of charges over the last 6 years"

2. Please provide the following particulars in support of your claim:

2.1 To what accounts (s) (giving detils of the account name, number and sort code) were the charges applied.

2.2 In relation to each charge please identify (a) the date when the charge was charged; (b) the amount of the same; and © the reason(s) given for the charging of the same

2.3 In relation of ach charge, please clarify the followsing; (a) is it the case of the Claimant the same should not have been charged? (b) if yes; please explain why the Claimant contends that the same should not have been charged? © If no; is it the case of the Claimant that the same should not have been charged in this amount? (d) If yes; please explain why the Claimant contends that the same should not have been charged in this amount and identify the sum the Claimant contends should ahve been charged. (e) If no; please state the Claimants case.

3. In your claim you state that "the banks charges are a disproportionate penalty and therefore unenforceable as they are contrary to common law".

4. Please provide the following particulars in support of your claim:

4.1 Please specify the clause(s) pursuant to which the charges were applied;

4.2 Please specify whether the charges applied were due to a breach of contract by the Claimant;

4.3 Please identify in each case the particular breach of contract (by reference to appropriate term(s) of the contract) that the charge related to.

5. In your alaim you state that the charges are :"invalid under the Unfair (Contracts) Terms Act 1977 s.4 and Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 Para.8 and Sch2.(1)(e)" and "unreasonable within the meaning of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 s.15"

6. Please specify all of the facts relied on by the Claimant in support of the contentions in paragraph 5 above, and in particular identify the contractual provisions that the Claimant alleges are invalide by refence to UCTA/the Regulations.

Im bricking it now, I don't know what to do! Should I send the letter saying I am not prepared at this stage to answer the CPR 18??

Any help GREATLY appreciated!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did you read the link i sent you for step by step instructions? have you made a schedule of charges?

I would think if you use the template for particulars of claim and enclose your schedule, it would meet all the criteria they want.

Here are some links

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Ask again if you need more help- but read as much as you can as this will enable you to help yourself. Good luck.

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

Thank you very much Sarah! I will send the N1 form to Cobbets & the Court...

i didnt mean for you to send the N1 just to use the text from it. However i would follow Mumofthreeboys advice.

I've beat HSBC, GE Money and Abbey

Court pending V Barclays and Time Retail

Guest Mumofthreeboys

If it came from Cobbetts in the first place, send it back to them. Make sure you get proof of posting as well.

If it came from Cobbetts in the first place, send it back to them. Make sure you get proof of posting as well.

Thanks Mumof3boys, when I first received it I thought the COURT was requesting all this info this is why I bricked it so much!!

Gonna send it recorded delivery tonight...

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

Probably best to check your credit file with experian and equifax to see if you have a default aginst your name with this account.

Credit Expert from Experian=

Online Credit Reports and Credit Reporting from a Leading Credit Agency: Equifax

No, by my understanding it should only cost you £2.00 from each company. I got mine a couple of months back and sent £2 postal orders to both credit reference agencies with a SAE, my reports were back within a week.

Just checked the equifax website for you, have look here:-

https://www.econsumer.equifax.co.uk/consumer/uk/sitepage.ehtml?forward=gb_elearning_credit14

You need column 3 - Statutory Credit Report

Make the cheque payable to HMCS.