Fraud on a Barclays partner Finance Assigned to Hoist unknown CCJ

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

After being ignored by Hoist via email and letter , i advised i have reported to Ombudsman via email three days later  i have received a letter saying they have applied to the Court to set aside the CCj.

I am chasing for compensation for ruining my credit file for 3 years due to the fact i cannot get a loan when i need one due to this.  

Also figured out who did  this and how they got away with it , and it would have paid off for them if LLoyds hadn't swapped their branch with TSB 

• 2 weeks later...

Good news looks like CCJ has been removed as its coming off my credit report according to Clearscore.

Done further investigating into this and it seems it was done by either my ex wife or somebody she was with at the time , DSAR on Barclays but im having a hard time getting any info from them.

DID a DSAR on all my bank accounts and found that she set it up to come out of my bill paying account which had 20 + direct debits at the time , I never twigged I must have presumed it was Car or House Insurance .

She would have got away with it if i hadn't  closed that bank Account down and just cancelled all DDs on there as I had moved abroad with work.

Can i claim against DD Guarantee , have put a complaint in with my bank but they have been sending all the post relating to this to my old address even though they got it right on DSAR and the form i filled in online has my new address on it , I presume this is a breech of GDPR as well.

Or can i claim the money back from Barclays ? they have had 18 months of payments at about £45 per month 

• 2 months later...

Final update 

Have had the CCJ removed but no answer from Hoist in months so will be chasing re compensation.

Barclays have offered to repay the payments taken from my bank account but are not offering any interest payments , am I right to expect the 8% Per annum simple Interest from the end date until now.

They have also offered £150 in compensation but that is less than the Interest I would be due 

Advice required please 

Statint sheet

8% on each payment from each payment date.

• Like 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

am I right to expect the 8% Per annum simple Interest from the end date until now.

Only normally awarded in a court claim...they may offer a smaller amount 3/4%

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread